Is There A God ?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Have you ever sat down and wondered , Is There '' Really '' A God ? This is A question that many people dare not to ask due to fear . And when you do gain enough courage to ask , Your Imaams , Rabbis , Kohanes , Pastors , Shaykhs , Ministers . Monsignors ,

Bishops , Learnts Men . Clergymen , And the likes , All answer by saying '' Of course , Just LQQk around you , Can't you see the works of God? Yet , When they say '' LQQk around , '' They are talking about flowers and trees ; Things of '' Nature , '' But what about The

Tornadoes , And Earthquakes , And Floods and Hurricanes that are Taking The Lives Of Millions Of People ? Aren't They '' Things Of Nature '' As Well ? What about the Big Picture ? What about all of the things that are going on in the world once you step pass all the pretty

flowers ? You and The Reverend Both Know , That Is Not A Reality And That You Can't Stand Behind Those Flowers All Day Admiring It's Beauty . I say these so-called Ministers Of Truth , Yes LQQk At The Word Around Us . It Is In Total Chaos , Let's address the

conditions of the world and why the world is in The Bad State That It Is In . With All Of Their Preaching , Khutbahs And Sermons From Friday To Sunday . Never Onces Do They Address The Daily Conditions Of The World ; The Mistakes In Creation , The Misfits ,

The Deformed , And The Criminally Insane , Can You Please Explain To Me Why People Are Dying Everyday ? Why There Are Diseases Such As Ebola , Dengue Fever , AIDS ( Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ) , Cancer , Leukemia , Etc ?

There Are More Disease Than There Are Cures . Why ? Why Are Children Born Without Vital Organs ? And If They Survive , They Go On A List Waiting For Another Child To Die So That They Can Take Their Organ . This Is A Cruel Process . Why Are There Wars Which Are

Usually Over Territory And Power ? Why Is There Such A Thing As Power , Which Leads To Corruption And Greed ? Why Won't The Creator Of All Of This Just Change All The Evils Of The World By Simply Waving The Same . '' Hand '' That He Used To Create This World And

Wrote The 10 Commandment With ( Exodus 34 ; 1 ) ? And I Could Go On With The Questions That Your Teachers Will Never Answer . They Try To Stop You By Making You Feel Guilty By Saying , '' Don't Question God , That's Blasphemy !

These Are Some Of The Questions Preachers , Rabbis , Kohanes , Teachers . And Imaams Don't Want You To Ask ;

* Who is God ?

* Are the mansions in heaven that The Righteous are to live in Similar to those here on Earth ? ( John 14 ; 2 ) .

* Just exactly how were The Sons Of God Able To Conceive Children With The Daughters Of Men ? ( Genesis 6 ; 1-4 ) .

* Was the parting of The Red Sea A Miracls from God or A Scientiffic Feat ? ( Exodus 14 ; 16 , 21 ) .

* According To Christianity , If Jesus was destined to die at 33 Years Old , Why Was He Running For His Lif ?

* If The Egyptians Were So Bad , Why Did Good Order Joseph To Take Jesus And Mary To Egypt ? Matthew 2 ; 13 .

* Who were the people that Cain was afraid would kill him . If No One Else Was In The Planet Other Than His Mother , Father And Himself ? ( Genesis 4 ; 14 ) .

* Why Would God Defend Cain After He Murdered His Brother ( Genesis 4 ; 15 ) .

* Why Did God Have To Ask The Devil Of His Whereabouts If He Is The All - Knowing ? ( Job 1; 7 ) .

* Who Are The Sons Of God Spoken About In Genesis 6 ; 2 , And Genesis 6 ; 4 If Jesus Was The Only Begotten Son Of God ( John 3 ; 16 ) .

* Why Is There A Surah ( Chapter ) In The Koran For Mary Mother Of Jesus And Not For Amina Mother Of Muhammad ? ( Koran Chapter 19 ) .

* Why Is Allah Allowing Muslims To Be Found Guilty In Christian Courts In America ?

* If God Love The World So Much Why Didn't He Come Himself Instead Of Sending His Only Begotten Son ( John 3 ; 16 ) .

* If Jesus Died For Our Sins , Why Are Humans Still Sinning ? ( 1Corinthians 15 ; 3 ) .

* Why Doesn't The Bible And Koran Teach Human About Survival ?

* Does Allah Not Know That The Moon Does Not Conceal The Sun ? Koran 36 ; 40 ) .

* Why Doesn't The Bible And The Koran Explain All Of The New Scientific Findings Such As There Being A Second Sun And Lost Planets ?

Study Book 19 Supreme Mathematics

M.Z.York

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Didn't you just ask this in this thread? http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/chris ... exist.html
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1091205 wrote: Didn't you just ask this in this thread? http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/chris ... exist.html

If You Read Both Post You Can See They're Different .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Daniyal;1091206 wrote: If You Read Both Post You Can See They're Different .Question's the same.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1091209 wrote: Question's the same.

I Know ted ran and told you this , But if you read both Post they're are not the same ..

One Says ( Is There A God ? / The Other Says Does God And The Devil Exist )

mikeinie

Is There A God ?

Post by mikeinie »

What if God was on of us?

YouTube - Joan Osborne - One Of Us

If God had a name what would it be?

And would you call it to his face?

If you were faced with Him in all His glory

What would you ask if you had just one question?

If God had a face what would it look like?

And would you want to see if, seeing meant

That you would have to believe in things like heaven

And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

These are just some of the many question that none of These Religions Namely Christianity , Judaism And Islam , Don't Want You To Ask . The Question are endless because the whole Christian , Islamic And Judaic Faith , Doesn't Make Any Sense , They want you to totally

ignore Scientific and Archaeological Facts And Data . They want you to continue following . Them blindly while New Planets outside of This Solar System are being discovered everyday and with water , A source of life . As A matter fact , Science is just catching up with me ,

Because that is something that I have been telling you about for years . The Bible and Koran are both over A Thousand Years Old . The information that is in these Two Books were good for the people of that time . Certain books of The Bible such as Psalms and Proverbs are

good for morals , However , When it comes To Science , The Bible nor The Koran stands A chance . Islam Is Nice As A Way Of Life , The Disciplines For The Uncivilized And Dietary Laws For Gluttons , Etc , Are Good , But It Stops There . The Reason Why The Bible And

The Koran Are Able To Be Dissected Is Because Everything Is Left Unexplained . These Is No Logical Reason Of How Mary ( The Mother Of Jesus ) Conceived A Male Child All By Herself According To Religion There Is No Logical Reason Why Your God Had To Perform

Magic Tricks To Win The Favor Of The Christian Of Israel . There Is No Logical Reason Why Allah Has To Threaten You With Hell And Tell His Followers To Kill People Who Oppose Him In Order For You To Have Faith In Him . Don't You See This Is Not God ? THIS IS JIMMY SWAGGART !

You Mean To Tell Me That Your God Can't Handle A Regular Person's Question ??? Are You Saying That When I Ask A Question About God And His Book, He / She Is Sitting In Heaven On His Or Her Throne Mad ??? Well , That Is Exactly What Your Are Saying .

And In That Statement , You Are Also Confessing That Your God Is Not Really The God That You Have Made Him / Her Out To Be . Which Would Lead Back To Another Question ; If Questioning God Is Wrong , Why Does God Allow The Thought Of The Question To Enter Your Mind ???

Why Didn't He Or She Simply Make Everything So That He Would Have To Question His Godliness ??? . NeedlessTo Say , Your Reverends Don't Have Any Answers So They Blame '' The Devil '' . To The Muslims , He Is Called '' Shaytaan

To The Jews , He Is Called Hasatan , The Christians Call Him Satan , The Catholics Call Him '' Diablo '' ( Diablo ) And The Greek Call Him '' Satanas '' . So , If The Devil Is To Blame For All Of The Evils That Are Taking Place In The World , Then Those Natural

Phenomenon's Such As Tornadoes , Hurricanes , Earthquakes , Avalanches And Wars , Drugs , Drug Use , And And Diseases , That Are Taking The Lives Of Thousands , Are The Works Of The Devil ???? Or Are You Saying That God Is In Control Of The '' Good Things Of

Nature --- The Flowers --- And The Devil Is In Control Of The Bad Things Of Nature --- The Earthquakes --- Giving The Devil An Equal Amount Of Power As God ? And Remember According To You There Is None Equal To God , Or As The Muslims Would Say ; La Illaha Illa Allah Wahdahu La Shrika Lahu Which They Translate As '' There Is No God But God , No Partners Has He ;

El Holy Qur'aan 37 ; 35 , And I Quote ; Surely they were big-chested , ( pouting with pride ) , when they were told that '' No ILAAHA ( ALLAHS ) ' Sources would exist except by way of The Source , Allah

El Holy Qur'aan 6 ; 163 , And I Quote ; No Shariyka ' Associates ' has He ( He Not We ) , and by that Amartu ' I was commanded , and I , ( Muhammad ) am the Awwalu '' First of Al Muslimiyna '' The Muslims ( amongst you . ) .

Which is something Else that I want to address , Which is , If there is no other that is equal to Allah El's Holy Qur'aan 112 ; 4 , And I Quote ; And no one is Kufuwaan 'Equal ' to Him ..

Then why do Muslims have to continuously Repeat Themselves ? Do they have to keep reminding themselves because they Might Forget ??? Why do their calls to prayer , The Adhaan and The Iqaama , Sing La Illaha Illa Allah Redundantly ? And don't let them tell you that it is for the english speaking people passing by their Misques , Because an english speaking person wouldn't know what The Adhaan Is or what it means , Cut The Crap ! Your Religion And Your Gods Are Spell Binding Characters That You Cannot Prove Exist .

And To Take It From A Biblical And Koranic Point Of View , What Was The Purpose Of The Parting Of The Red Sea Exodus 14 ; 22 , And I Quote ; And the Children of Israel , Jacob's sons and daughters went into the '' Midst ' of the '' Sea upon the

'' Dry Land ' And the Water were as a Wall Of Protection ' to them on their right side , and on their left .

Why not just avoid the entire situation and make communication better between The Egyptian and the children of Israel ? Why was it necessary for Jesus to have to live his life on The Run from the day he was born Mattthew Chapter 2 .

If It Had Already Been Planned That Jesus Was Supposed To Die At 33 Years Old As Christians Say , Then There Was No Way Possible That King Herod Could Have Harmed Jesus If According To God's Law He Was Destined To Die On A Cross For Your Sins . Herod Could Not Have Interfered . It Is Recorded In The Koran 3 ; 124 , And I Quote ; O ( Muhammad ) , call to mind , when you said to the faithful ; Is it not enought that your Rabb who is Sustainer will assist you , by Sending Down 3,000 Angelic Messengers ' , ( Eloheem , Anunnaqi , Angels Can Come In Human Form ? ) .

That 3,000 Angels Came Down From Heaven To Help The Prophet Muhammad In A Battle Against His Enemies , To Muslims , That Sound Like A Noble Deed . But Doesn't That Sound A Little Backwards ? The Angels Should Have Been Coming To Make Peace Not More War , Can't You All See That There Is Something Wrong With This ? And They Can't Blame This On The Devil Because Each Of These Situation Was Dealing Directly With God , By Way Of Moses , His Peophet , Jesus , His Son , And Muhammad , His Prophet . You Better Go Back And Read Your Scriptures Because According To Your Definition Of God , He Wouldn't Allow These Things To Happen .

FUBAR

Is There A God ?

Post by FUBAR »

I think it's a bit spooky that Daniyal had 666 posts when I looked at this.......:confused:
Kindle

Is There A God ?

Post by Kindle »

FUBAR;1091371 wrote: I think it's a bit spooky that Daniyal had 666 posts when I looked at this.......:confused:

Maybe it's a sign.................. :rolleyes:

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
flopstock

Is There A God ?

Post by flopstock »

FUBAR;1091371 wrote: I think it's a bit spooky that Daniyal had 666 posts when I looked at this.......:confused:

spookier still that you have only 36, have been here longer yet not contributed as much, eh?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1091400 wrote: Maybe it's a sign.................. :rolleyes:

Let Me In Lighten You Ok , If Your Going To Play The Game Make Sure You Can Take It Ok , Meaning Crying And Acting Like Some One Picking On You , When You Know For A Fact Your The One Who Can't Deal With The Facts . Throwing Something Gether Doesn't Get It , I Have Read Some Of Your Post . You Need To Do A Lot Of Research When It Come To Your Belief's , Then Maybe You Wouldn't Take Things So Persoinal Now Your Talking About The Number 666 = The Beast Yes . So I Guess Your Calling Me The Beast :wah::wah:

Again It Only Show The Little Or No Knowldge You Have About The Scriptures You Believe In . Now I Don't Know If You Remember A Post I Written a While Back . Call ( According To The Scriptures Who Are The Curse Seed Of Canaan ) It In General Religious Discussions - Page 2 - ForumGarden . Now I Don't Claim To Know Everything But What I Know I Know . And That Because I'm Not To Lazyyyyyy To Research Things . ( Trying To Sabotage / Insulting Etc ) Doesn't Change The Scriptures It's Have Already Been Written . So You Really Don't Want To Discuss The Beast = 666

Your More Then Welcome To Try To Disprove ANY Of My Post , I Only Ask You To Use Chapter / Verses . Because Testimony Are Man / Woman Made = Only Words Made Up By Them Can't Be Proven .

Maybe You And Your Buddy's Can't Create A Re-Search Team And Learn The Scriptures What You Think ?

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

flopstock;1091568 wrote: spookier still that you have only 36, have been here longer yet not contributed as much, eh?

:wah::wah: You Know I Was Thinking That Same Thing :wah::wah: But Hey !

flopstock

Is There A God ?

Post by flopstock »

Daniyal;1091579 wrote: :wah::wah: You Know I Was Thinking That Same Thing :wah::wah: But Hey !

Great minds, ya know..:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

flopstock;1091584 wrote: Great minds, ya know..:D

Dig -It ...

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

These Are The Types Of Questions That Your Imaams , Pastors , Shaikhs , Ministers , Monsignors Bishops , Learnt Men , Rabbis , And The Likes , Hate For You To Ask Simply Because They Don't Have Any Answers And They Would Lose Their Congregation , Which

Means No More Money In The The Collection Plates And Zakaat Envelopes . Everytime I Talk To Someone About This Topic , Their Response Is Always One Of Two Ways '' Wow. I Didn't Think Of It That Way '' , Or '' Your Crazy '' , That Is Because You Are Under The

Hypnotic Spell Of Sleep Called The Spell Of Leviathan That Has You Living In Ignorance . This Spell Was Cast On Your Minds By The Disagreeable Reptilian Called Zuen . The Spell Of Leviathan Was Introduced Through Religion With The Help Of This Same Reptilian , Zuen

After Jesus Was Born , Why Did He Have To Run If It Was Already Prophesied , According To Your So - Called Scholars Of Theology ( Theories ) That Jesus Was Going To Die At The Age 33 By Crucifixion . Why Did He Have To Hide ? He Is The Son Of '' God '' And His Time Of Death Has Already Been Predicted . And Why Did Jesus Have To Be Tempted By The Devil Matthew 4 ; 1 , And I Quote ; 1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. ;....

There Is No Reason For Temptation . This Is What I Call '' Props ; Creating Situations That End Up Making Good LQQK Good , If God Or ' Allah ' Is All Knowing Koran 9 ; 97 , And I Quote ; The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger. But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise. ;....

Wouldn't He Already Know That Jesus Couldn't Be Tempted Or That He Couldn't Be Killed By Herod's Men . So , Why Tell His Parents To Run ? Isn't God Like Santa Claus '' He Knows When You Are Sleeping . He Knows When You Are Awake , He Knows If You've Been Bad Or Good , So Be Good For Goodness Sakes , So . You Better Watch Out '' Or You'll Be Going To Hell ! Isn't That What God Says ?

According To Christian Teaching Jesus Was Destined To Die On The Cross At The Age Of 33 For Your Sins .. 1Corinthians 15 ; 3 , And I Quote ; 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures ;.... If This Were True , Why Was Jesus Crying Out To God And I Quote ; '' ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI , THAT IS TO SAY ; MY GODS , MY GOD , WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME ? ( Matthew 27 ; 46 ) .

While He Was Supposedly On The Cross Getting Crucified ? Didn't He Know That , That Was His Whole Purpose On This Earth ---- Everyone Else Did ? Or Did God Forget To Tell His '' Only Begotten Son '' About It . John 1;24 , And I Quote ; 24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. ;... Also Verse 18 , No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known. Also Read John 3 ; 16 , And I Quote ; 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

If God So Loved The World , Why Didn't He Come Down Himself , Wouldn't That Be The Ultimate Love And Not Send Somebody Else ?

If you ask that , the preacher , or leanders would say '' This Man Is A Blasphemer '' . '' Get this man out of here ' Why ? Because you're not supposed to question their god , with thing that make sense . or things that fall '' Under Common Sense '' LQQk at it again , God So Loved The World That He Sent His Son To Die ? ( Shouldn't It Be , God So Loved The World That He Came Himself ) ?

< And when the christian realized that type of reasoning was in '' Existence '' , They said'' well we got to turn '' The Son Into God '' . That how Yashua / Jesus became God, The Father , The Son And The Holy Ghost . < The first teaching was that Yashua / Jesus was A Son Of God . That in the bible . ( Matthew 16 ;2 After he was gone he was '' Transformed From The Son Of God To God

( 2Timothy 3 ; 16 ) . They knew somewhere along the line , There was going to be some people who would say , Well if there was danger downstairs I would tell my wife and child . Wait A Minute I'm The Man . I'll Go Downstairs . If I'm In The Image Of God And That's How A God Would Think Because I'm In His Image And His Likeness Then God Would Have Thought That Way ( Genesis 1 ; 26 - 27 ) .

would not be laying in the bed saying , Here's my son , You go down there and let them crucify you . And then come back up here and sit next to me on my right hand side . That's not my kindof god . Thats somebody else's kind of god . You Know What I'm Saying ? He has messed up our minds for too long and now it is time to be untangled . It happened because I open the doors , I wrote a whole bunch of books ,

All kinds of Writings ; Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic . Aramic / Hebrew . Fo Some 20 odd years , Just trying to get you full enough to the point that you would explode and say , Darn It ! What Is , Who Is , And Where Is God ? The Son Of God called Yashua / Jesus died so that you can be save ( John 3 ; 16 - 17 ) . People were confused about what else they should be doing after he died to go to a prepared place that Yashua / Jesus spoke about in

( John 14 ; 2 ) .

He becomes even more confusing nowadays because in The Books Of Matthew . Luke , And Mark . They all record something different about how to receive this salvation . If you are believeing according to the bible , No one knows what must you do in order to besave ?So in other word , '' Faith alone is required which issupported by

John 3 ; 15 18 ,

However , there areother verse which tell a different story . This is obviously a big problem amongst christians because whole denominations have split over these bible contradictions. ( Mark 16;16 ) Says That Baptism Is Necessary For Salvation . This verse implies that

'' Faith '' is a requirement or else you will be '' Damned '' . Thus , this Raises , the question ; is '' Faith '' alone required or is it '' Faith '' plus Baptism ?

Churches are divided on this question , Expecially when considering infants and children who die before being Baptized . The concept of '' Limbo '' . Was Invented while they were trying to resolve this contradiction . They Weren't Sure Whether Children Were To Go To Heaven Or Hell . Some bible verse such as James 2 ; 14 - 15 , says that '' Works '' are required for salvation

And according to your definition and opinion , The term '' Work '' can mean anything from good deeds towards other , following the laws of the bible and / or the fear of god .Some so-called scholars interpret this passage to mean that Faith and work are both required , or that '' Faith Automatically Produces Works . Others imterpret it to mean that '' Works along are required . WHO'S RIGHT ''WHO'S WRONG ??? Because there are other verse such as ( Galatians 2 ; 16 , 3 ; 5 , Hebrews 6 ; 1 And James 2 ; 17 ) .

That state work and faith are both necessary and enough for salvation and they don't mention faith . All Of These Verse Are From The Red Lettred Writing Of Your Bible Which You Claim Were The Actual Works Of Jesus The Christ . ( CAN FAITH PLUS WORKS SAVE YOU ? CAN WORKS ALONE SAVE YOU ? ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND NOT YOUR OPINIONS , WHICH ONE OR TWO OR THREE OF THESE QUALIFY YOU TO GET TO PARADISE ?

Now according to ( Ephesian 1 ; 4 - 6 and Revelation 17; 8 ) . Each of us was ( Predestined For Either Heaven Or Hell '' Before The Foundation Of The World . ) This means that no one can be save unless their salvation was Established from the beginning . ( If Blief Is Required For Salvation )

Then only those predestined for Salvation are able to believe ( Acts 13; 48 , 2Thessalonians 2 ; 13 - 14 ) . ( If obedience Is Required For Salvation ) . Then only those predestined for salvation are able to obey .

( 1Peter 1 ;2 , 2 ; 7 - 8 ) . < These Quotes All State Or Clearly Imply That God Premeditated Or Predestined Your Salvation And Damnation Long Before Any Of Your Were Even Born .

So according to the very scriptures that you believe in , You can't be or do anything other than what you are predestined to be or do . This is telling the criminal who is socaled '' Born Again '' That no matter how many times he is Baptized , He can not be reformed . According to

( John 6 ; 44 , John 6 ;65 , Roman 9 ; 14 - 16 And Psalm 65 ; 4 ) . Salvation depends on God's decision and can save someone anytime he likes . And you wonder why christianity is divided into so many sects . And no one knows where they are destined to go . These Scriptures are inconsistent and they contradict each other over and over again . The one thing that they or You should agree on is what their god or the son of god says.

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

That's a good question Why did Yashua / Jesus run from the jews ( John 8 ; 57 - 59 ) ? If Yashua / Jesus was divine from the moment he was born , then '' Herod '' would not have made a threat to hislife ,

( Matthew 2 ; 1 - 4 ) . Joseph and Mary would not have to flee with the child into '' Egypt '' ( Matthew 2 ;13 ) . And the may lives of every male child that was two years andunder would not have been lost , trying to kill Yashua / Jesus because he was a threat to '' Herod's throne .. ( Luke 1 ; 23 - 38 ) . If Yashua / Jesus was to die on the cross at the age of 33 years old they couldn't kill him as a child , So they wouldn't have had to flee . Why was he trembling and astonished praying to God

( Acts 9 ;6 ) and in ( Matthew 26 ; 39 ) . In agony praying more earnestly and his sweat like great drops of blood falling ( Luke 22 ; 44 ) ?

Was it in hopes to get God to change hismind through his prayers ? The cup that Jesuswas referring to was the crucifixion . If Jesus was destined to die at the age 33 why didhe hide himself ( John 12 ;36 ) . Why didn't Mary Magdalene , Who according to christian doctrine Jesuscast 7 demons out of her ( Luke 8 ;2 ) . Think that Jesus was the Gardener .

How could she not have recognized the same man that cast 7 demons out of her ? Jesus obviously was in some kind of disguise ( John 20 ; 15 -17 ) . Why did Jesus have to disguise himself ? Did he think he could escape the destiny of his father , The Almighty God . Who had planned this for him ? Why did Jesus tell his disciple to my swords to defend themselves from the Sanhedris, If he was suppose to die on the cross for your sins at the age of 33 years old ( Luke 22 ; 36 ) . Jesus knew that alot of people wanted him dead , Because it was thought that he was a false Prophet .

Jesus told his disciple to buy swords because he was afraid and didn't want to die a horrifying death of crucifixion Jesus really thought he was going to die and had all intention of fighting for his life with the swords . . ( Why did he buy swords if he was suppose to die on the cross ? And why was Jesus even Depressed if he knew he wasgoing to die ? He said that he came to do the will of The Father ? John 5; 30 . So , if his father's will was that he die on the cross . Then why did Jesus pray to be saved from his father's will ? This makes no sense at all !!

Mark 14;34 . And I Quote , And Said Unto Them ( My Soul Is Exceeding Sorrowful Unto Death ) ; Tarry Ye Here Are Watch ''

Andif you try say Jesus did all of this because the time was not right . He still wouldn't have to do all that because no one could have been a threat to his life if God said he was suppose to die on the cross at 33 years old meaning no one could have killed him up until he was 33 years old . If it was God will . No one would have been able to interfere .

These are the types of Question that went unanswered for years . Until now , You can't keep believing in the Spook Gods of christianity / judaism / and islam . The three major religion of the world that preach by making '' Stupid Sense '' out of everything , And thespell bound accepts it with No Question Asked . Christian want you to believe that Jesusdied to remove sin from the world . If this is truethen he didn't accomplish it because after his so-caled death , people were still Sinning . And it hasn't stopped . The World Is Still Sinning . And if the purpose for '' Baptism Of Repentance Is For The Remission Of Sin '' As It Is Syated In Mark 1 ;4 And Jesus was Baptized by his cousin John The Baptist in the jordan river then does that mean that Jesus is a Sinner To ? Because The Greek Word Used For Remission Is '' Afesis '' meaning '' Forgiveness Deliverance . Liberty '' So does this also mean that Jesus needed to be forgiven for something that hedid wrong ??? According To Some Christian . Jesus Was God Himself Which Means That Your God Capable Of Sinning .

Yes . the crucifixion story is a fabrication of the story of another crucifixion . The story of the crucifixion is really the story of King David who himself was a messiah . Even though he was crucified he did not die on the cross . So , the crucifixion story was not of Jesus it was taken from The Psalms of David . If You go back to the book of ( Psalm 22; 1 , 16 ; 71 ; 18, 20-22 ) and compare these quotes to the accounts of the so-called crucifixion in ( Mark 15 ; 34 and Matthew 27 ; 46 ) , You will see the similarities and see where the christians got the crucifixion story from and what is really sad is that people are walking around believing in this book whole - heartedly . ( Psalm 22 ; 1 and Mark 15 ;34 ) .

It is the same declaration , Same story line , Just different names , And to think this is supposed to be about Jesus Christ , The Son Of God Being Nailed Up On The Cross . To die for your sins and yells out '' My God , My God Why Have Thou Forsaken Me ? '' It is understandable if it were just David saying this because according to religion he was a mere mortal . But not Jesus , He was the son of God and in some cases , God himself . It is suppose to be a Unique Line because the new translation of . '' God So Love The World That He Sent His '' Only '' . They Replave '' Only '' With '' Unique '' In THE NEW BIBLE '' It says Jesus was Unique in everything he said and did . Which made him God . They're saying . Right there ; That Jesus was suppose to be on the cross . This here says Psalms of David . So they were Written by certain ministers or priests for a Song ( Psalm ) and about David .

If you read on in ( Psalm Chapter ) They describe the crucifixion as casting lots for his garment . The nails in his hand and feet . Stabbing him in the side and giving him bitter water to drink . That's your bible story , but take that to church and you become an Anti - christian ..

( Which Is Christian Spelled Backward = Anti -Christian ) . Take the truth to the church and you become a Blasphemer when it is obvious that the Entire crucifixion story as well as the other stories of the new testament were just a bunch of plahiarized ideal from The Book Of Psalm Rewritten as a play . That's why you have Acts As All Plays Do .

All you haveto do is read The Four Gosples Or ( Ghost Spell ) of Matthew / Mark / Luke / John . And there you will find your Conflicting Stories . All of them give some kind of account of Jesus life however , Oneis a little more Dramatic than others . One may have something that the other doesn't . and it goes on and on . If you go right to the book of Matthew he tries to prove that nearly every event in Jesus life was fortold in the old testament and thus that is his evidence that jesus was the messiah .

He just uses excerpts from the old testament that are so mysterious that they mean just about anything . Matthew intentionally alters some of the scriptures , Changes word , Capitalizing a letter there -- to make them prove his point . Take for instance . The so-called '' Immanuel '' Prophecy

Matthew mentions the book of Isaiah's '' Immanuel '' Prophecy Isaiah 7 ; 14 - 17 , As proof that Jesus is the messiah -- even though Isaiah didn't claim that Immanuel would be a messiah . The deception begins when Matthew changes Isiah's Word From ....

Isaiah 7; 14 And I QUOTE , Therefore The Lord ( Yahweh ) Himself Shall Give You A Sign ; ( Behold A Virgin Shall Conceive And Bear A Son , And Shall Call His Name Immanuel ) .

Meaning The Mother Of The Child Will Call His Name Immanuel To ...

Matthew 1 ; 23 And I Quote , Behold A Virgin Shall Be With Child And Shall Bring Forth A Son ( And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel ) Which Being Interpreted Is God With Us ''

That's how it starts. thy might add a word here , Change a word there . Which leaves open the possibility that Immmanuel's name could actually be something Else - Like Jesus which is what '' They '' call him . '' Jesus '' 2verse later in Matthew 1 ; 25 . Thus . another question Arises , Although Jesus which christians say means '' Savior '' is the distorted greek way of saying the proper Hebrew name Joshua or Yashua which means '' Yahweh Is Salvation '' If the prophesied messiah's name was supposed to be Immanuel . The why did they disobey their Lord and name him Jesus ?

Immanuel was the son of Isaiah And Majia and although he had a few similarities with Yashua or Jesus as he is called in the new testament . They were born in two different Eras of time and . The Immanuel of the book of Isaiah couldn't have been prophecy of Jesus because the Immanuel son of Isaiah would have been that expected messiah to come Do You OverStand ? Immanuel was '' A '' messiah of his time because he was sent to deliver the house of David from the rulers of Syria and Israel

( Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 13 ) .

( Immaniel Son Of Isaiah And Majia ) , If you read a little further you will see that it was propesied that this person named Immanuel shall ;

( Immanuel )

* Eat butter and honey ( Isaiah 7; 15 )

* Know to refuse evil and chosse good ( Isaiah 7; 15 )

* Shave his beard ( Isaiah 7;20 )

* Live in an area ruled by kings ( Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 20 )

* Devliver the house of David ( Isaiah 7 ;1 - 13 )

( Yashua / Jesus )

*Ate Meat ( Luke 24 ; 41 - 42 )

* Waxe strong ; until his mission was shown unto him ( Luke 1;80 )

* Was prophibited from shaving his ( Revelation 1 ;14 )

* Was sent unto the lost sheep of the house of israel ( John 16 ; 6 , Matthew 15; 22-24 ) but fail to deliver them .

( As You Can See . Yashua / Jesus Was Not Immanuel ! )

Matthew makes an even worst Corruption of the old testament when he claims that the thirty pieces of siler paid to Judas was predicted in the writeings of Jeremiah . Jeremiah wrote nothing of the sort Matthew 27;9 .Zechariah was the one who happened to mention thirty pieces of silver in Zechariah 11 ; 12 - 13 , Matthew apparently remember the passage but couldn't remember who wrote . ( Zechariah 11 ; 12-13 Now Read Matthew 27 ; 9 - 10 ) , And the phrase '' Thirty Pieces Of Silver '' is mentioned only 5 times in the Entire bible and that is in the book of Zechariah and the book of Matthew . Is This A Conincidence I Don't Think So LQQk in Zechariah 11 ; 12, 11 ; 13 , Matthew 26 ; 15 , 27;3 , 27 ; 9

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1134863 wrote: Yes, There is a God.

Who Is It ( Chapter & Verse )

skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

Why Daniyal....that's a lot to read....lol!

To answer your question, there is a God. Can I physically or scientifically prove it? Nah. I just live by faith. Seeing all things in nature and how this Earth just happens to be perfectly suited for humans seems to be more of a plan of design rather than just something that has happened by accident. I'm no expert on the subject, it's just my opinion.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

skinsguy;1149360 wrote: Why Daniyal....that's a lot to read....lol!

To answer your question, there is a God. Can I physically or scientifically prove it? Nah. I just live by faith. Seeing all things in nature and how this Earth just happens to be perfectly suited for humans seems to be more of a plan of design rather than just something that has happened by accident. I'm no expert on the subject, it's just my opinion. Oh Dear..... you're in big trouble :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1149365 wrote: Oh Dear..... you're in big trouble :wah:

:wah: I would love to have a nickel for every time someone has posted this question on the internet! I would be able to pay off the US debt and still have money left over to live like a king for several lifetimes....lol!
Thanks,

Skinsguy
gmc

Is There A God ?

Post by gmc »

posted by daniyal

Have you ever sat down and wondered , Is There '' Really '' A God ?

Yes and I came to the conclusion the answer is no. If the only place you look for answers is religious texts you end up with a very distorted view of the world. Islam and christianity are both alien middle eastern religions that really should have no place in european culture. They are selfish religions that claim everything for themselves and their followers and teach those who don;t follow their tenets are somehow inferior and sub human.
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

gmc;1149460 wrote: posted by daniyal

Yes and I came to the conclusion the answer is no. If the only place you look for answers is religious texts you end up with a very distorted view of the world. Islam and christianity are both alien middle eastern religions that really should have no place in european culture. They are selfish religions that claim everything for themselves and their followers and teach those who don;t follow their tenets are somehow inferior and sub human.

It's funny, but I get the same vibe from atheists and agnostics. So, I say this. Instead of sweating about someone's religious beliefs, why not just focus on the gifts that life brings to you. We're all living on the same planet. Might as well make the most of it, right?
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1149365 wrote: Oh Dear..... you're in big trouble :wah:

For give them they know not what they do ! :yh_doh

Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Daniyal;1149604 wrote: For give them they know not what they do ! :yh_doh

:wah:

Utcha Ila Antut Shabub Anus?? :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1149609 wrote: :wah:

Utcha Ila Antut Shabub Anus?? :-6

Wa Ila Antut Shabub Anesa , Akhay Bu Antut Sha'ur ?

BTS

Is There A God ?

Post by BTS »

abbey;1091209 wrote: Question's the same.

Re: Is There A God ?

Quote:Originally Posted by Daniyal

If You Read Both Post You Can See They're Different .......

Originally Posted by Daniyal

Quote Abby:

Question's the same.

Abby...... It depends on what the definition of is.........is ;)

I think is is about the same as exists:driving::driving:
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
gmc

Is There A God ?

Post by gmc »

skinsguy;1149508 wrote: It's funny, but I get the same vibe from atheists and agnostics. So, I say this. Instead of sweating about someone's religious beliefs, why not just focus on the gifts that life brings to you. We're all living on the same planet. Might as well make the most of it, right?

What vibe is that?
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

gmc;1149802 wrote: What vibe is that? :yh_rotfl
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

BTS;1149752 wrote: Re: Is There A God ?

Quote:Originally Posted by Daniyal

If You Read Both Post You Can See They're Different .......

Originally Posted by Daniyal

Quote Abby:

Question's the same.

Abby...... It depends on what the definition of is.........is ;)

I think is is about the same as exists:driving::driving:

It's Nothing Wrong With Thinking As Long As It Doesn't Hurt !

skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

gmc;1149802 wrote: What vibe is that?

Your last sentence in your last post.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
gmc

Is There A God ?

Post by gmc »

skinsguy;1150713 wrote: Your last sentence in your last post.

They are selfish religions that claim everything for themselves and their followers and teach those who don;t follow their tenets are somehow inferior and sub human.

You mean am I generally hostile to established religion and view it's influence as potentially baleful you're right. What did you expect? If it niggles that others don't share your belief system then don't look at discussion forums. The question in the OP was is there a god. I assume daniyal didn't expect only those to think there is to reply. To post on a discussion forum and only want those who agree with you to get involved rather defeats the purpose.

The vibe I get from some religious people is that they assume atheists and the like don't believe because we haven't thought about it or read the bible or any other religious books but are themselves unwilling to accept the possibility that their religious book may not be the whole story. Indeed in some cases will take action to try and stop other books and ways of looking at the world from being propagated justifying the use of force, in some cases, to impose what they believe on others as being the will of the god that they believe in and with whom they have a personal contact.

I will happily leave religion and those who follow them to their own devices but they constantly insist on intruding in to my life and that of others sometimes rather forcefully and in a way that impinges on my freedom to believe and live my life as I choose and preach intolerance and hate and perpetuate divisions in society that do great harm yet if I object I am called intolerant. At least nowadays I can't be burned at the stake for heresy-at least so far they haven't brought it back in the UK.

If there is a god he's a fickle bastard and not worth bothering about. The pagans had the right of it-there may be god or gods in their case and you could pray to them- or him-if you wanted but they might not listen, liked to play games with humanity. The capricious god of the old testament says more abut the kind of environment those who wrote it lived in than it does about the existence or otherwise of god and the idea that the earth was made in seven days is a fairy tale to explain something you couldn't explain than reality. Muslims and christians go to war over interpretations of stories dreamed up around the camp fires stone age peoples. The whole thing is preposterous and that so many intelligent people take it seriously depressing.

posted by skinsguy

We're all living on the same planet. Might as well make the most of it, right?

Couldn't agree more but at the start of the 21st century we have religion still causing needless wars over a god that doesn't exist.
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

gmc;1150792 wrote: You mean am I generally hostile to established religion and view it's influence as potentially baleful you're right. What did you expect? If it niggles that others don't share your belief system then don't look at discussion forums. The question in the OP was is there a god. I assume daniyal didn't expect only those to think there is to reply. To post on a discussion forum and only want those who agree with you to get involved rather defeats the purpose.

The vibe I get from some religious people is that they assume atheists and the like don't believe because we haven't thought about it or read the bible or any other religious books but are themselves unwilling to accept the possibility that their religious book may not be the whole story. Indeed in some cases will take action to try and stop other books and ways of looking at the world from being propagated justifying the use of force, in some cases, to impose what they believe on others as being the will of the god that they believe in and with whom they have a personal contact.

I will happily leave religion and those who follow them to their own devices but they constantly insist on intruding in to my life and that of others sometimes rather forcefully and in a way that impinges on my freedom to believe and live my life as I choose and preach intolerance and hate and perpetuate divisions in society that do great harm yet if I object I am called intolerant. At least nowadays I can't be burned at the stake for heresy-at least so far they haven't brought it back in the UK.

If there is a god he's a fickle bastard and not worth bothering about. The pagans had the right of it-there may be god or gods in their case and you could pray to them- or him-if you wanted but they might not listen, liked to play games with humanity. The capricious god of the old testament says more abut the kind of environment those who wrote it lived in than it does about the existence or otherwise of god and the idea that the earth was made in seven days is a fairy tale to explain something you couldn't explain than reality. Muslims and christians go to war over interpretations of stories dreamed up around the camp fires stone age peoples. The whole thing is preposterous and that so many intelligent people take it seriously depressing.

posted by skinsguy

Couldn't agree more but at the start of the 21st century we have religion still causing needless wars over a god that doesn't exist.

Now just hold on a second GMC. First of all, you do seem quite hostile toward those of faith, which only proves what I said was correct. And it really was just a general statement. I do get the same "vibe" from Atheists and Agnostics, just like you get the same "vibe" from religious people. We both have our own reasons for our beliefs. But, you're making blanket statements about people of faith, which not everybody of faith fits that criteria you have established. I certainly don't.

And for the record, how many times have I tried to convert you? I'm simply stating what I have seen as fact from my side of things. I would pose the same question to you...do you expect everybody to agree with you on religion? No. So tell me, why should I be silent? I've been around forum discussions for quite many years, and know my way around. There are going to be people who disagree with you as well GMC, might as well get used to it.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
gmc

Is There A God ?

Post by gmc »

skinsguy;1151190 wrote: Now just hold on a second GMC. First of all, you do seem quite hostile toward those of faith, which only proves what I said was correct. And it really was just a general statement. I do get the same "vibe" from Atheists and Agnostics, just like you get the same "vibe" from religious people. We both have our own reasons for our beliefs. But, you're making blanket statements about people of faith, which not everybody of faith fits that criteria you have established. I certainly don't.

And for the record, how many times have I tried to convert you? I'm simply stating what I have seen as fact from my side of things. I would pose the same question to you...do you expect everybody to agree with you on religion? No. So tell me, why should I be silent? I've been around forum discussions for quite many years, and know my way around. There are going to be people who disagree with you as well GMC, might as well get used to it.

I am used to people disagreeing with me and if you read my post you will see I'm not actually disputing your point that I am generally hostile to religion. You're right I am and I was outlining why I happen to feel that way and also speaking in very general terms-or making a blanket statement if you prefer- and was not referring to you specifically or any other individual or religious group just as I assumed your comment about getting a particular vibe from atheists was a generalisation and not aimed at me personally-at least I didn't take it personally, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant. And for the record I am not aware of you ever having tried to convert me in fact I'm fairly sure I've never come across you before. This is a discussion forum and to me the whole point is to come across people you disagree with and, well, discuss things I suppose. It's actually more fun if you don't agree.

You're welcome to try and convert me but the odds are we will end up agreeing to disagree. Convert me to what? Which particular branch of Christianity-the one true church or one of it's numerous offshoots or that other monotheist religion that many Christians seem to believe worships a false god even if they both believe there is only one so how someone can be worshipping a different god is one of those mysteries I can never get my head round. You would think the fact you all believe in one god would be a unifying factor rather than a reason to beat the crap out of each other with interpretations of holy scripture and actual clubs when things get more heated.

If there is a god it might be useful to ask the question is he insane or simply in possession of a strange sense of humour? Of course someone will no doubt accuse me of being facetious and showing disrespect to the religious briefs of others which begs the question "is it necessary to have no sense of humour and take yourselves so seriously to believe in god" . laugh and the devil gets in and mankind wasn't put on the earth to be happy but to suffer and eventually go to heaven.

I notice this thread is in the Christianity section. If the answer to the question is yes is he the same one that muslims worship or is that a different god. If you only believe in one god how can you accept there might be a different one or even a false one and how do you tell the false one from the real one?

The thing is when it comes to the question is thee a god you can't prove it either way but only decide on balance of probability. Personally I would sy no there is not.
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

gmc;1150792 wrote: You mean am I generally hostile to established religion and view it's influence as potentially baleful you're right. What did you expect? If it niggles that others don't share your belief system then don't look at discussion forums. The question in the OP was is there a god. I assume daniyal didn't expect only those to think there is to reply. To post on a discussion forum and only want those who agree with you to get involved rather defeats the purpose.

posted by skinsguy

Very well put gmc

Blimey, that's twice i've agreed with you in a week. :thinking::thinking:
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

gmc;1151259 wrote: I am used to people disagreeing with me and if you read my post you will see I'm not actually disputing your point that I am generally hostile to religion. You're right I am and I was outlining why I happen to feel that way and also speaking in very general terms-or making a blanket statement if you prefer- and was not referring to you specifically or any other individual or religious group just as I assumed your comment about getting a particular vibe from atheists was a generalisation and not aimed at me personally-at least I didn't take it personally, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant. And for the record I am not aware of you ever having tried to convert me in fact I'm fairly sure I've never come across you before. This is a discussion forum and to me the whole point is to come across people you disagree with and, well, discuss things I suppose. It's actually more fun if you don't agree.

I agree. I find that I learn more about people by chatting with those who are very different from me. I think it's a healthy thing for all people, no matter religion, race, or nationality to converse with each other in hopes of finding common ground, but to at least have an open mind. And yes, my "vibe" statement was a basic generalization and not intended toward one particular person. Just certain people I have met in the past that were either Atheist or Agnostic.

gmc;1151259 wrote: You're welcome to try and convert me but the odds are we will end up agreeing to disagree. Convert me to what? Which particular branch of Christianity-the one true church or one of it's numerous offshoots or that other monotheist religion that many Christians seem to believe worships a false god even if they both believe there is only one so how someone can be worshipping a different god is one of those mysteries I can never get my head round. You would think the fact you all believe in one god would be a unifying factor rather than a reason to beat the crap out of each other with interpretations of holy scripture and actual clubs when things get more heated.

Your first sentence in this statement makes me believe that you are an open minded person who isn't completely shut off from the idea of giving your life to Christ, but maybe one who is looking for answers. If I am ever lucky enough to convert you my friend, I want it to be because you truly feel it in your heart to be converted. I won't push you into my beliefs, but I am always more than happy to share with you why I believe the way I do. I attend an Assemblies of God church in Southside, Virginia. With that said, I don't always agree with things that are being taught in the church and I certainly do question things. Even God wants us to question our faith so that we can have a better understanding and a stronger faith. I believe that all Christian denominations are man made. However, I also believe that there are people in ever Christian denomination that will make it to Heaven, because they have the love of Jesus Christ in their lives, and they put being a Christian over being a sub-category. But just know this, I respect your beliefs my friend.

gmc;1151259 wrote: If there is a god it might be useful to ask the question is he insane or simply in possession of a strange sense of humour? Of course someone will no doubt accuse me of being facetious and showing disrespect to the religious briefs of others which begs the question "is it necessary to have no sense of humour and take yourselves so seriously to believe in god" . laugh and the devil gets in and mankind wasn't put on the earth to be happy but to suffer and eventually go to heaven.

Nah man! I'll tell ya, I am the type of person that tries to find a joke in everything. Christians are allowed to have a sense of humor, and saying that God has a weird sense of humor, at least in my opinion, isn't being disrespectful. I guess it depends on how you put it.

gmc;1151259 wrote: I notice this thread is in the Christianity section. If the answer to the question is yes is he the same one that muslims worship or is that a different god. If you only believe in one god how can you accept there might be a different one or even a false one and how do you tell the false one from the real one?

No, the God of the bible is a different God from what the Muslims worship. Saying that isn't acknowledging the existences of a different God, but just merely saying that the God of the Bible and the God of the Koran are two different Gods. I believe there is only one true God, and that is the God of the Bible, but I'm not saying that to be offensive toward my Muslim friends on this board. It's just what I believe.

gmc;1151259 wrote: The thing is when it comes to the question is thee a god you can't prove it either way but only decide on balance of probability. Personally I would sy no there is not.

And it's ok if you don't believe so, but it also sounds like you're willing to change those thoughts if you could hear the right things or witness something that made you change your mind. So, I think that makes me go back to my first point. And that is, you're an open-minded person who will probably argue as strong as possible in favor of your current beliefs in religion, but someone who is also willing to be open minded, which is a good thing.

The ones that I don't get along with are the ones who feel their whole purpose of life is to turn people away from Christianity, and to belittle those who are Christians. That type person usually winds up being more intolerant toward those who think differently from them. I say, again, we may not all agree, but we can try to co-exist. All I can do is just show a sincere, loving heart and hope someone takes notice.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1151302 wrote:

No, the God of the bible is a different God from what the Muslims worship. Saying that isn't acknowledging the existences of a different God, but just merely saying that the God of the Bible and the God of the Koran are two different Gods. I believe there is only one true God, and that is the God of the Bible, but I'm not saying that to be offensive toward my Muslim friends on this board. It's just what I believe.

Hi SG :D Tell me..... how can you accept the god of the bible and not the god of the Koran?
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1151309 wrote: Hi SG :D Tell me..... how can you accept the god of the bible and not the god of the Koran?

Because the God of the Bible loved all of us that he gave his only son, Jesus Christ, to die for all of our sins. The god of the Qur'an, Allah, "loves not the prodigals" (Surah 3:140, Ali), and neither does He love "him who is treacherous, sinful" (Surah 4:107, Ali.)

Just the simple fact that the God of the bible loved us so much that he sent his only son to die for all of our sins is the ultimate love. He even loves those who curse Him and does not take any pleasure in the death of the wicked.

From what little I do know about the Qur'an, it seems to me that Allah only loves those who worship him. That he is vengeful against those who do not believe in him. But, the God of the bible loves everyone. And everyone was made in his image. I accept the God of the bible, because to me, He is God of love. His love for us is unconditional. I also believe that Jesus Christ was more than just a good man. I believe He is our Savior, our Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I believe that Jesus Christ rose on the third day. Those beliefs are not in line with the Koran from what I understand.

And again, I'm not faulting any of my Muslim brothers and sisters who frequent this site. I respect their beliefs, but I just don't accept the god of the Qur'an since those teachings don't coincide with the teachings of the bible.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1151333 wrote: Because the God of the Bible loved all of us that he gave his only son, Jesus Christ, to die for all of our sins. The god of the Qur'an, Allah, "loves not the prodigals" (Surah 3:140, Ali), and neither does He love "him who is treacherous, sinful" (Surah 4:107, Ali.)

Just the simple fact that the God of the bible loved us so much that he sent his only son to die for all of our sins is the ultimate love. He even loves those who curse Him and does not take any pleasure in the death of the wicked.

From what little I do know about the Qur'an, it seems to me that Allah only loves those who worship him. That he is vengeful against those who do not believe in him. But, the God of the bible loves everyone. And everyone was made in his image. I accept the God of the bible, because to me, He is God of love. His love for us is unconditional. I also believe that Jesus Christ was more than just a good man. I believe He is our Savior, our Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I believe that Jesus Christ rose on the third day. Those beliefs are not in line with the Koran from what I understand.

And again, I'm not faulting any of my Muslim brothers and sisters who frequent this site. I respect their beliefs, but I just don't accept the god of the Qur'an since those teachings don't coincide with the teachings of the bible. If your god loves all even the sinfull, then he would accept those who choose to worship the Koran and not expect his followers to denounce or judge their god.

Have you ever read 'The book of the dead' 1600 long before Jesus Christ was born?

I respect that you sound a deeply Christian follower and i do not judge or mock you for your belief's. What makes you say that The Book of the Bible is truth yet much has been written in the Book of the Dead long before Christ?
fuzzywuzzy

Is There A God ?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

If YOU believe there is a GOD.....then there is a GOD.:)
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

fuzzywuzzy;1151361 wrote: If YOU believe there is a GOD.....then there is a GOD.:) As the muslims say 'Yanni'. It doesn't matter to me who or what people worship....... it they find contentment and comfort, then it matters not what shape or form their god comes in.
gmc

Is There A God ?

Post by gmc »

posted by skins guy

That's pretty much what a muslim would say about a christian as well as disputing of course that Jesus was the son of god. Mind you they might find common ground with Unitarians or are they also worshipping a false god if they reject the divinity of christ?

posted by skinsguy

But, the God of the bible loves everyone. And everyone was made in his image.

Which god of the bible is that? The demented, capricious, lunatic of the old testament that seems to appeal to so many christians or the forgiving god of the new-you knowthe one that doesn't call for an eye for an eye but rather forgive those who trespass against you.

posted by skinsguy

And it's ok if you don't believe so, but it also sounds like you're willing to change those thoughts if you could hear the right things or witness something that made you change your mind. So, I think that makes me go back to my first point. And that is, you're an open-minded person who will probably argue as strong as possible in favor of your current beliefs in religion, but someone who is also willing to be open minded, which is a good thing.

I can respect someone's firmly held belief so long as they are prepared to extend the same courtesy to me.

posted by skinsguy

The ones that I don't get along with are the ones who feel their whole purpose of life is to turn people away from Christianity, and to belittle those who are Christians. That type person usually winds up being more intolerant toward those who think differently from them. I say, again, we may not all agree, but we can try to co-exist. All I can do is just show a sincere, loving heart and hope someone takes notice.

You mean fundamentalist atheists? I've met them as well and find them as irritating as fundamentalist Christians and muslims and for much the same reason.

Nah man! I'll tell ya, I am the type of person that tries to find a joke in everything. Christians are allowed to have a sense of humor, and saying that God has a weird sense of humor, at least in my opinion, isn't being disrespectful. I guess it depends on how you put it.

#

There is no god only the cosmic comedian-life's a joke we just don't know the punchline. Humour varies across cultures. I once got assaulted by a jehovah's witness for saying that when he asked me if I believed in God. I thought it quite witty myself but it's one of the reasons I never felt the urge to pursue a career as a stand up comedian. I suppose you need to be able to judge your audience.
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1151344 wrote: If your god loves all even the sinfull, then he would accept those who choose to worship the Koran and not expect his followers to denounce or judge their god.

Accept those in what way? Accept their "passport" into Heaven? Accept their choice to worship a different "god"?

oscar;1151344 wrote: Have you ever read 'The book of the dead' 1600 long before Jesus Christ was born?

I respect that you sound a deeply Christian follower and i do not judge or mock you for your belief's. What makes you say that The Book of the Bible is truth yet much has been written in the Book of the Dead long before Christ?

I haven't read "The Book of the Dead". How do you know that book was written long before Christ?
Thanks,

Skinsguy
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

gmc;1151491 wrote:

That's pretty much what a muslim would say about a christian as well as disputing of course that Jesus was the son of god. Mind you they might find common ground with Unitarians or are they also worshipping a false god if they reject the divinity of christ?

Correct.

gmc;1151491 wrote: Which god of the bible is that? The demented, capricious, lunatic of the old testament that seems to appeal to so many christians or the forgiving god of the new-you knowthe one that doesn't call for an eye for an eye but rather forgive those who trespass against you.

There is only one God of the bible.

gmc;1151491 wrote: I can respect someone's firmly held belief so long as they are prepared to extend the same courtesy to me.

I can respect that.

gmc;1151491 wrote: You mean fundamentalist atheists? I've met them as well and find them as irritating as fundamentalist Christians and muslims and for much the same reason.

I am a fundamental Christian. :) But I understand what you're talking about.

gmc;1151491 wrote:

There is no god only the cosmic comedian-life's a joke we just don't know the punchline. Humour varies across cultures. I once got assaulted by a jehovah's witness for saying that when he asked me if I believed in God. I thought it quite witty myself but it's one of the reasons I never felt the urge to pursue a career as a stand up comedian. I suppose you need to be able to judge your audience.

Life is a weird thing, isn't it? No matter if your Christian, Muslism, Atheist, Agonstic, Buddist, etc.... Life still leaves us all scratching our heads at times. I guess that's the "charm" of being blessed to have it. ;)
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1151841 wrote: Accept those in what way? Accept their "passport" into Heaven? Accept their choice to worship a different "god"?

I haven't read "The Book of the Dead". How do you know that book was written long before Christ?

Egyptian Book of the Dead

Accept that the god they worship may be THE god? :D
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1151865 wrote: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Accept that the god they worship may be THE god? :D

Who? Osiris?
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1151986 wrote: Who? Osiris? :wah: No..... I meant as an example.

You were saying that you believe in the God of the Bible. As another example, why would he be more credible than Allah?

As gmc said, the bible is contradicting between old and new testement. An eye for an eye or God is all forgiving?
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1151989 wrote: :wah: No..... I meant as an example.

You were saying that you believe in the God of the Bible. As another example, why would he be more credible than Allah?

As gmc said, the bible is contradicting between old and new testement. An eye for an eye or God is all forgiving?

Are you referring to the passage from Matthew 5:38 where it talks about "eye for an eye"?
Thanks,

Skinsguy

Return to “Christianity”