Does God And The Devil Exist ?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

The Existence Of God , And The Devil For That Matter , Has Never Really Been Questioned By The World Until This Day And Time , Because Of The Condition The World Is In Today Such As ; Plagues , Diseases , Wars And Natural Disasters . You Have People Wondering '' Where Is God And Why Hsn't He Put An End To All This Pain And Suffering ? ''

Because Your Leaders Can't Answer Simple Question Like This , They'll Just Say '' Have Patience , God Is The All Knowing . He Knows What You Are Going Through . He Is Going To Deliver Those Who Do Good ; Not Those Who Do Bad . This Is Saying Either One Of Two Things About God ; That Is He Really Doesn't Know What You're Going Through And Is Moving Verse Slow In Fulfilling His Promises Or Everyone Who Is Suffering Must Be A Bad Person .

What People Need To Do Is Ask Their Leaders , Teacher , Preacher , Sheikhs And Imams What Has God Done On The Planet That Renders Him God , Having '' Godly'' Qualities ? Because Once You've Gone Through The Bible , You Yourself Can See The Flaws In God's Character . And Ask Your Preacher , Sheikhs And Imams , Teacher What Has The Devil Done That Makes Him Such A Devil ?

This Post Entitled '' Does God And The Devil Exist ? Bring Out Question For You To Think About ; What Size Is God ? How Long Does It Take For Him To Create ? Where Was God Before The Creation Of The Universe ? Not Only Does This Post Question The Existence Of God , But Also The Existence Of The Devil .

Did The Devil Eve The Truth In The Garden ? Was The Devil A Man And If So Who Is He Now ? What Is He Now ? Where Was He When Adam And Eve Were Created ? Is The Devil Only One Person And If Not Can Any One Be The Devil ? This '' Devil '' As You Call Him , Just Seemed To Have Popped Up Out Of Nowhere , Like God Did . Does This Means The Devil Is Just As Powerful As God Since He Wasn't Created From The Ground ?

And Because Your Leader Can't Answer Question Such As '' Where Did The Devil Come From , If He Wasn't Created With Adam And Eve On Earth ? And What Group Or Species Of Beings Is He A Part Of ? They Will Give You Some Allegorical And Mythological Stories Which Are No Back Up By Biblical , Historical , Archaeological And Scientific fACTS .

These Quesrion Are Important For Those Who Are Looking For The Facts Of The Scriptures And Where Man's Interpretation And Poor Translation Have Stepped In And Misguided People . ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Does God Exist ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1089154 wrote: The Existence Of God , And The Devil For That Matter , Has Never Really Been Questioned By The World Until This Day And Time , Because Of The Condition The World Is In Today Such As ; Plagues , Diseases , Wars And Natural Disasters . You Have People Wondering '' Where Is God And Why Hsn't He Put An End To All This Pain And Suffering ? '' .............................Ques ; Does God Exist ?

I don't find your question logical. You throw out "facts" and state conculsions, but, to me, they do not seem relevent to each other.........

God, or a supreme being, has always been a mystery to man, and always will, until the end. You are not competent to disect Him and it is incredulous that you would think that 'you', not anyone of the many hundreds of people who have spent their lives studying this, have the correct answer.

I will make but two points, cause debate on the existence of God is out of the question as it is a matter of faith.

One. Faith is what the believers live by. That you cannot buy into this does not mean it is not true. Faith can be seen in people, but you cannot prove or disprove its validity.

Two. God is not our puppet to do what we want done. This is where the Christian/Jewish/Muslim ethics come in. We are God's hands to help others through the pain they are in. "What you do for the least of them, you do for me.'

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1089202 wrote: I don't find your question logical. You throw out "facts" and state conculsions, but, to me, they do not seem relevent to each other.........

God, or a supreme being, has always been a mystery to man, and always will, until the end. You are not competent to disect Him and it is incredulous that you would think that 'you', not anyone of the many hundreds of people who have spent their lives studying this, have the correct answer.

I will make but two points, cause debate on the existence of God is out of the question as it is a matter of faith.

One. Faith is what the believers live by. That you cannot buy into this does not mean it is not true. Faith can be seen in people, but you cannot prove or disprove its validity.

Two. God is not our puppet to do what we want done. This is where the Christian/Jewish/Muslim ethics come in. We are God's hands to help others through the pain they are in. "What you do for the least of them, you do for me.'

First Let Me Say This Then When Can Get Back To The Point Of This Post Ok .

Faith Is One Thing Knowing Is Another , You May Have Faith In You Car But That Doesn't Mean It Will Start .

The Helping Hand Your LQQking For Is At The End Of Your Own Arm !
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Lon

Post by Lon »

Daniyal;1089154 wrote: The Existence Of God , And The Devil For That Matter , Has Never Really Been Questioned By The World Until This Day And Time , Because Of The Condition The World Is In Today Such As ; Plagues , Diseases , Wars And Natural Disasters . You Have People Wondering '' Where Is God And Why Hsn't He Put An End To All This Pain And Suffering ? ''

Because Your Leaders Can't Answer Simple Question Like This , They'll Just Say '' Have Patience , God Is The All Knowing . He Knows What You Are Going Through . He Is Going To Deliver Those Who Do Good ; Not Those Who Do Bad . This Is Saying Either One Of Two Things About God ; That Is He Really Doesn't Know What You're Going Through And Is Moving Verse Slow In Fulfilling His Promises Or Everyone Who Is Suffering Must Be A Bad Person .

What People Need To Do Is Ask Their Leaders , Teacher , Preacher , Sheikhs And Imams What Has God Done On The Planet That Renders Him God , Having '' Godly'' Qualities ? Because Once You've Gone Through The Bible , You Yourself Can See The Flaws In God's Character . And Ask Your Preacher , Sheikhs And Imams , Teacher What Has The Devil Done That Makes Him Such A Devil ?

This Post Entitled '' Does God And The Devil Exist ? Bring Out Question For You To Think About ; What Size Is God ? How Long Does It Take For Him To Create ? Where Was God Before The Creation Of The Universe ? Not Only Does This Post Question The Existence Of God , But Also The Existence Of The Devil .

Did The Devil Eve The Truth In The Garden ? Was The Devil A Man And If So Who Is He Now ? What Is He Now ? Where Was He When Adam And Eve Were Created ? Is The Devil Only One Person And If Not Can Any One Be The Devil ? This '' Devil '' As You Call Him , Just Seemed To Have Popped Up Out Of Nowhere , Like God Did . Does This Means The Devil Is Just As Powerful As God Since He Wasn't Created From The Ground ?

And Because Your Leader Can't Answer Question Such As '' Where Did The Devil Come From , If He Wasn't Created With Adam And Eve On Earth ? And What Group Or Species Of Beings Is He A Part Of ? They Will Give You Some Allegorical And Mythological Stories Which Are No Back Up By Biblical , Historical , Archaeological And Scientific fACTS .

These Quesrion Are Important For Those Who Are Looking For The Facts Of The Scriptures And Where Man's Interpretation And Poor Translation Have Stepped In And Misguided People . ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Does God Exist ?

No, never has, nor the devil.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

No, its only us my friend. No more excuses, no more reasons.

It is all up to us.
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1089224 wrote: First Let Me Say This Then When Can Get Back To The Point Of This Post Ok .

Faith Is One Thing Knowing Is Another , You May Have Faith In You Car But That Doesn't Mean It Will Start .

The Helping Hand Your LQQking For Is At The End Of Your Own Arm !

Your resonse is exactly my point - what's one thing got to do with the other. It's just BS. I could just as easily say something pompus, but what validity is there in the words?

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1089244 wrote: Your resonse is exactly my point - what's one thing got to do with the other. It's just BS. I could just as easily say something pompus, but what validity is there in the words?

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity !

Ted

Post by Ted »

Kindle:-6

I think you have it thought out quite well.

Any argument concerning the existence of God is futile. It cannot be proven or disproven through human logic which is itself flawed. Personally I have had enough experiences to know the reality of God.

The devil is a wonderful creation of the ancient near east; Mesopotamia I believe. The concept was created to explain evil.

Any attempt by man to describe and/or define the divine is bound to fail. Such an effort is beyond human capabilities and human language.

Shalom

Ted:-6
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Evil deeds exist.

Good deeds exist.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Ted;1089325 wrote: Kindle:-6

I think you have it thought out quite well.

Any argument concerning the existence of God is futile. It cannot be proven or disproven through human logic which is itself flawed. Personally I have had enough experiences to know the reality of God.

The devil is a wonderful creation of the ancient near east; Mesopotamia I believe. The concept was created to explain evil.

Any attempt by man to describe and/or define the divine is bound to fail. Such an effort is beyond human capabilities and human language.

Shalom

Thanks Ted. I usually do not enter into these types of discussion as they are only started to create a platform for a certain point of view, but this thread was just too muddled to not interject a comment.

BHughesNC

Post by BHughesNC »

Genesis 3

1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

That old serpent (the devil) has been sucessful at causing so much doubt for such a long time, and so many people keep buying it!

My prayer is that the eyes of those of you who do not believe will be opened before it is too late.

Bobby (SharingChristOnline.org)
gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1089154 wrote: The Existence Of God , And The Devil For That Matter , Has Never Really Been Questioned By The World Until This Day And Time , Because Of The Condition The World Is In Today Such As ; Plagues , Diseases , Wars And Natural Disasters . You Have People Wondering '' Where Is God And Why Hsn't He Put An End To All This Pain And Suffering ? ''

Ques ; Does God Exist ?

One can't exist without the other. Clearly both are made up myths why do you believe there is any truth in them
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1089947 wrote: One can't exist without the other. Clearly both are made up myths why do you believe there is any truth in them

I Do Believe I Post The Above Some Where On This Forum Before . And If You Been Reading Any My Post You Would Have Notice ( Spot And AussiePam / Me / Kindle / Ted ;... Have Been Discussing The Words Believe / Belief's / Faith. And It Amazing How Some People Of Religion Are Blind To The True Meaning Of These Three Words . But No Matter How You Slice It ( Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. To believe is to accept things that you don't know ) . But Hey It Cool It's All In Fun . I Got A Good Laugh Before I Went To Work Today .

Ted

Post by Ted »

BH:-6

Yours is certainly one point of view on the part of some Christians but not the point of view of all. There are many other Christian points of view. This is obvious from the fact that there are some 22 000 Christian denominations around the world. Which one is the correct one?????

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1090082 wrote: BH:-6

Yours is certainly one point of view on the part of some Christians but not the point of view of all. There are many other Christian points of view. This is obvious from the fact that there are some 22 000 Christian denominations around the world. Which one is the correct one?????

Shalom

You Know I Love Conformation , Being That You Have Admited They're 22,000 Denomination , Tell You They Don't Know What To ( Believe ) , Because Within These Denomination , They're 22,000 Diffrent School Of Though . So Until They Can Get Their Story Straight Keyword Story They Don't Know What To Believe = Don't Know . You Can Dance Around The Two Words ( Belief / Believe ) All You Want , Until You Know For Fact Your Lost . This Is The Problem With Religion . If You Don't Think Your Teacher / Minister Etc Don't Know The Power The Word Believe Hold Your Fooling Yourself . If I Can Get You To Believe Something I Can Get You To Do Most Everything . And That Sad :confused:

Now Can We Get To The Question / Subject !

Shalom ~ Ted

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1090151 wrote: You Know I Love Conformation , Being That You Have Admited They're 22,000 Denomination , Tell You They Don't Know What To ( Believe ) , Because Within These Denomination , They're 22,000 Diffrent School Of Though . So Until They Can Get Their Story Straight Keyword Story They Don't Know What To Believe = Don't Know . You Can Dance Around The Two Words ( Belief / Believe ) All You Want , Until You Know For Fact Your Lost . This Is The Problem With Religion . If You Don't Think Your Teacher / Minister Etc Don't Know The Power The Word Believe Hold Your Fooling Yourself . If I Can Get You To Believe Something I Can Get You To Do Most Everything . And That Sad :confused:

Now Can We Get To The Question / Subject !

Shalom ~ Ted

Get their story straight............. Two people talking can't "get their story straight" when they try to repeat an encounter with each other. Why are you holding a belief in the existence of God to such a standard?

God is here for everyone and it is our relationship with Him that is the key. One does not have to know all there is to know about something to believe in it and have it impact your life.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1090153 wrote: Get their story straight............. Two people talking can't "get their story straight" when they try to repeat an encounter with each other. Why are you holding a belief in the existence of God to such a standard?

God is here for everyone and it is our relationship with Him that is the key. One does not have to know all there is to know about something to believe in it and have it impact your life.

Your Funny You Know That . Your Testimony Is Just That A Testimony To Try To Prove The Existence Of This God You Have Faith / Belief' , Believe In No More No Less , No Wonder They Call It The Greatest Stroy Ever Told . Meaning The Greatest Lie Ever Told . Anyway You Would Think You Would Want To Know The Truth / Story By You Puting Your Soul In The Hands Of These So-called Minister / Teacher / Authors / Scholar / Theologian Etc . Relationship With An Unseen / Unheard / Untouch / --- Spook -God . You Right You Need To Be Save From Yourself . Spookism :wah::wah: Trying To Change The Post / Subject / Question , Is Not Going To Make This Spook God Come Into Existence No Matter How Are You Try Overstand .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ques ; Does God Exist ?

gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1090248 wrote: Ques ; Does God Exist ?

No. If you claim he does it is up to you to prove it. which you can't do no matter what kind of semantic argument you come up with. Unless of course we just agree to disagree and part amicably. Hopefully you are not one of those of a religious bent that take disbelief as a personal insult.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1090263 wrote: No. If you claim he does it is up to you to prove it. which you can't do no matter what kind of semantic argument you come up with. Unless of course we just agree to disagree and part amicably. Hopefully you are not one of those of a religious bent that take disbelief as a personal insult.

LOLOLOL First I Don't Have Thin Skin Nor Do I Take Things Personal , The Things That Come Out Of Some People's Mouth Is To Be Expected . Relax If Your Smart Enought You Should Have Your Answer Already If You Have Been Reading My Reply To Some Of The Statement Being Made In The Above Post . By The Way I Respect Those Who Give Respect .

gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1090271 wrote: LOLOLOL First I Don't Have Thin Skin Nor Do I Take Things Personal , The Things That Come Out Of Some People's Mouth Is To Be Expected . Relax If Your Smart Enought You Should Have Your Answer Already If You Have Been Reading My Reply To Some Of The Statement Being Made In The Above Post . By The Way I Respect Those Who Give Respect .

In truth I gave up on reading your posts I can't decide whether you speak in tongues or gobbledygook. Long convoluted arguments about semantics lose my interest in about two minutes flat. The meaning of words is usually pretty simple and the context is a major component, convoluted debates about the origins and real meaning of words are pointless and not being able to get your point across doesn't mean others can't understand or re unwilling to understand, it just means you're a lousy communicator.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1090322 wrote: In truth I gave up on reading your posts I can't decide whether you speak in tongues or gobbledygook. Long convoluted arguments about semantics lose my interest in about two minutes flat. The meaning of words is usually pretty simple and the context is a major component, convoluted debates about the origins and real meaning of words are pointless and not being able to get your point across doesn't mean others can't understand or re unwilling to understand, it just means you're a lousy communicator.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL So your just another A/ H who think he educated :wah::wah: When did you come up out of the Gutter .

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1090247 wrote: ......By You Puting Your Soul In The Hands Of These So-called Minister / Teacher / Authors / Scholar / Theologian Etc ....... .

You are greatly misinformed here, Daniyal.

My soul is in no other persons hands.

My soul is ME and, by my choice, the essence of me is "in God's hands". Others may help shape my soul, but the choices made are MINE.

Ted

Post by Ted »

Daniyal:-6

I happen to generally agree with Kindle here.

Those who think they have a good handle on the truth are living in a delusion.

In referring to gmc as an a/h you have put yourself in the gutter. There is absolutely no need for such childishness. Furthermore your comments on ones level of education also diminishes you. You arrogantly assume that you have the sole handle on the truth which is of course absurd. Come back to reality.

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1090566 wrote: Daniyal:-6

In referring to gmc as an a/h you have put yourself in the gutter. There is absolutely no need for such childishness. Furthermore your comments on ones level of education also diminishes you. You arrogantly assume that you have the sole handle on the truth which is of course absurd. Come back to reality.

Shalom

It Funny how you and you buddy's can throw around insult but can't take any . You speak of reality You believe in a book call By - Bill and it full of dead people . So you worshppping the dead , Meaning the cross can be found in two places on top of the church where the mentally dead worship , And on top of the grave where the physical lay dead .

I See You Hideing At The Bottom Of The Page Like A Mice Waiting To Come Out LOLOLOLOLOL

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1090378 wrote: You are greatly misinformed here, Daniyal.

My soul is in no other persons hands.

My soul is ME and, by my choice, the essence of me is "in God's hands". Others may help shape my soul, but the choices made are MINE.

Wrong Again When You Open Yourself Up To This Spook God = Nothingness You Put Your Soul In These Socalled Minister / Teacher / Authors / Scholar / Theologian Etc . Hands , For You See Until You Were Introduce To This Spook God = Nothingness You Did Know This Spook God = Nothingness , They Even Have You Giving Testimony / Lies About This Spook God = Nothingness In Order To Prove Its Existence , They Also Have You Believing You Have So Type Of Relationship With This Spook God = Nothingness , How Can You Have A Relationship With A Unseen / Unheard / Untouch Spook God = Nothingness . Nothning From Nothing Leave Nothing . By You And Ted And That Other Joker Trying To Sabotage This Post Is Not Going To Bring In This Spook God Into Existence No Matter How Are You Try And Thats A Fact .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Yes . According to Bible and Koran , God does exist . The '' God '' of your scriptures is a Plural Eloheem as found in Genesis 1 ; 1 where it says And I Quote ; '' In The Beginning God Created ... '' The word used for '' God '' in the quote is Eloheem Which translates as '' These Beings '' . In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language , Any word that had '' Yod '' and Miym at the end of it is then plural . Do not believe the lie that the word Eloheem , Which is used for '' God '' In Genesis 1 ; 1 , Is used as a Plural out or respect .

In Koran 43 ; 45 And many other places throughout the '' Holy book of The Muhammadans . You will find the word Allahaat In Arabic , Which again is a plural form of the name '' Allah '' . In Koran 43 ; 45 It states and I quote ; ... Did We Appoint Any Deities Other Than ( Allah ) Most Gracious , To Be Worshipped? However , Muhammadans and so-called Islaamic Scholars will lead you to believe in the english translation and convince you that it ; Is right and exact they will also try to convince you that this word Allahumma In Koran 39 ; 46 is a singular , when it is written right there in The Arabic Allahumma which is A Plural .

In The Greek language the word for '' God '' Is Thehos Which translates again as '' God '' , But is also equilvalent to '' God '' Where the greek word being used for '' Gods '' Is also Theehos < greek ) , Which can be seen in Acts 14 ; 11 Where it say and I quote '' ..... The ( God ( Thehos ) Are Come Down To Us In The Likeness Of Men ,

Ted

Post by Ted »

I have never attacked you personally or called you names or questioned your level of education etc. What I have done is challenge your presentation and your ideas.

Obviously you cannot handle a courteous debate. You tend to take it personally.

In short you simply don't get it or won't. Do have a nice day.

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Did '' These '' Gods Always Rxist Or Did '' They '' Really Pop Up Out Of Nowhere ?

Ted

Post by Ted »

I know you don't like the word belief but what you present is simply your belief. It is my belief that there is only one Divine. There are not many.

Shalom

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1090606 wrote: Wrong Again When You Open Yourself Up To This Spook God = Nothingness You Put Your Soul In These Socalled Minister / Teacher / Authors / Scholar / Theologian Etc . Hands , For You See Until You Were Introduce To This Spook God = Nothingness You Did Know This Spook God = Nothingness , They Even Have You Giving Testimony / Lies About This Spook God = Nothingness In Order To Prove Its Existence , They Also Have You Believing You Have So Type Of Relationship With This Spook God = Nothingness , How Can You Have A Relationship With A Unseen / Unheard / Untouch Spook God = Nothingness . Nothning From Nothing Leave Nothing . By You And Ted And That Other Joker Trying To Sabotage This Post Is Not Going To Bring In This Spook God Into Existence No Matter How Are You Try And Thats A Fact .

Daniyal, I find your responses rude and insensitive.

Consider this: He who types out the most claptrap is not by sheer quanity of phrases correct in any of their views .

Go in peace into this beautful day and rejoice that you are alive. :-6

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1090934 wrote: Daniyal:-6

I have never attacked you personally or called you names or questioned your level of education etc. What I have done is challenge your presentation and your ideas.

Obviously you cannot handle a courteous debate. You tend to take it personally.

In short you simply don't get it or won't. Do have a nice day.

Shalom

I Do Believe This Is Your Post # 24

In referring to gmc as an a/h you have put yourself in the gutter. There is absolutely no need for such childishness. Furthermore your comments on ones level of education also diminishes you. ( You arrogantly) assume that you have the sole handle on the truth which is of course absurd. Come back to reality.

Shalom

( ( You arrogantly) ) Hummmmmmmmm Maybe You Forgot You Say This . Like I Said Many Time Before I Never Take Things Personal And That Because I Know Whom I'm Dealing With . I Also Don't Mind Anyone Disagreeing With Me , That's Really To Be Expected Also . Maybe Your Should Challenge / Question Your Teacher Minister Etc . This Way You Wont BE So Offensive When Your Belief / Religion Is Be Challenge / Question Ok , By The Way Your More Then Welcome To Disagree / Challenge Whatever I Post As Long As You Use Chapter / Verses , Because Testimony / Lie / Story's Can't Be Proven By Anyone But The Giver . And We Both Know They're Lying .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1090959 wrote: Daniyal, I find your responses rude and insensitive.

Consider this: He who types out the most claptrap is not by sheer quanity of phrases correct in any of their views .

Go in peace into this beautful day and rejoice that you are alive. :-6

Guess That Your Last Slap :wah: I Was Alive When You Step To Me And And I'm Still Alive Now , And Your God Have Nothing To Do With It . Now Maybe We Can Get Back To The Subject At Hand , :wah::wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Did '' These '' Gods Always Exist Or Did '' They '' Really Pop Up Out Of Nowhere ?

Ted

Post by Ted »

So you say.

Shalom

gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1090347 wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOL So your just another A/ H who think he educated :wah::wah: When did you come up out of the Gutter .

If that is an attempt to be offensive it is pretty pathetic. Besides to be offended I'd have to actually care what your opinion of me is. It seems you don't really want to much to discuss your views with others whose views are different since your favourite riposte seems to range from the inane to the feebly offensive. Why bother with a forum like this? What do you hope to achieve, if anything?

posted by Ted

In referring to gmc as an a/h you have put yourself in the gutter. There is absolutely no need for such childishness. Furthermore your comments on ones level of education also diminishes you. ( You arrogantly) assume that you have the sole handle on the truth which is of course absurd. Come back to reality.

Thank you for sticking up for me Ted. I'm sorry I called you irrational in another thread but it was too good an opportunity to pass up:D

God doesn't exist (on balance of probability) The devil is a convenient invention for the religious to explain the behaviour of those who don't share their beliefs saving them the worry of having to think about it and perhaps accept that maybe they are right.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Did '' These '' Gods Always Exist Or Did '' They '' Really Pop Up Out Of Nowhere ?

Ted

Post by Ted »

gmc:-6

No offense taken. We must each choose our own path and I do respect the paths that all people choose. Whether or not we agree is immaterial. What does count is being a decent human being. I believe you are such.

I do think your comment to Daniyal are "spot" on. Well said.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

(oh)
Ted

Post by Ted »

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Did '' These '' Gods Always Exist Or Did '' They '' Really Pop Up Out Of Nowhere ? The Gods Of The Bible And Koran Came Into Existence When Man Was Created , Because Gods Wouldn't Have Been Considered Gods Until There Was Something Less Than Them ; Meaning Man And God Need Each Other To Exist , Because In Other For Something To Exist To You , You Must Acknowldge It . If You Don't Acknowldge God , Them God Doesn't Exist '' To You '' . The Bible And The Koran's Concept Of God Was Created In The Heart And Minds Of Their Authors . When These Authors Became Authentic , Their Documents Became Authentic Within The Pages Of Their Documents Called Scritures . God And The Devil Were Born ..

How Does God's Spirit Move Across The Sirface ( Face ) Of The Water As It States In Genesis 1 ; 2 ?

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1091327 wrote: Did '' These '' Gods Always Exist Or Did '' They '' Really Pop Up Out Of Nowhere ? The Gods Of The Bible And Koran Came Into Existence When Man Was Created , Because Gods Wouldn't Have Been Considered Gods Until There Was Something Less Than Them ; Meaning Man And God Need Each Other To Exist , Because In Other For Something To Exist To You , You Must Acknowldge It . If You Don't Acknowldge God , Them God Doesn't Exist '' To You '' . The Bible And The Koran's Concept Of God Was Created In The Heart And Minds Of Their Authors . When These Authors Became Authentic , Their Documents Became Authentic Within The Pages Of Their Documents Called Scritures . God And The Devil Were Born ..

Man's mind did not create God.

God created the man with the mind and soul that acknowledges God.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1091346 wrote: Man's mind did not create God.

God created the man with the mind and soul that acknowledges God.

Here A Test For You Ok Go To Any Bible Store Ok Walk Around Count How Many Different Authors /Scholar / Theologian / Documents / Bible's / CD's . Etc Etc . Check The Many Different Name's / Version Of The Above . Then Ask Yourself Does God Make Mistake . :wah::wah:

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1091616 wrote: Here A Test For You Ok Go To Any Bible Store Ok Walk Around Count How Many Different Authors /Scholar / Theologian / Documents / Bible's / CD's . Etc Etc . Check The Many Different Name's / Version Of The Above . Then Ask Yourself Does God Make Mistake . :wah::wah:

God didn't WRITE the Bible.

Man wrote the Bible and he does make errors.

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Kindle;1091642 wrote: God didn't WRITE the Bible.

Man wrote the Bible and he does make errors.
Then how could any man condemn any other person to hell or heaven, based on something written by someone you accept as fallible?

Men wrote the bible. Men make mistakes. No man is perfect. Yet people every day strive to live their lives according to the teachings of the bible?:confused:

I just don't get it.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Ted

Post by Ted »

So far the author of this thread has said absolutely nothing tangible. He does try to use "put downs". I had a grade 5-6 class once that knew put downs were used when the person making them had nothing worthwhile to say.

When you get past the put downs there is nothing there.

He/she does love to tell us how intelligent he is and we know nothing. That gives the appearance of being an egotistical wannabe but I will leave that up to others to judge.

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1091716 wrote: So far the author of this thread has said absolutely nothing tangible. He does try to use "put downs". I had a grade 5-6 class once that knew put downs were used when the person making them had nothing worthwhile to say.

When you get past the put downs there is nothing there.

He/she does love to tell us how intelligent he is and we know nothing. That gives the appearance of being an egotistical wannabe but I will leave that up to others to judge.

Shalom

When Something Goes Wrong , It's Always Someone Else's Fault Isn't It ;... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I Do Believe Name Calling Is Against The Rules Little Fellow :wah: :wah: You Say You Taught 5/6 Grade Yes I Bet They Weren't Allow To Question You Either :wah::wah: Poor Little 5/6 Grader , Bet They're Having Big Problem Dealing With Society Today .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

flopstock;1091690 wrote: Then how could any man condemn any other person to hell or heaven, based on something written by someone you accept as fallible?

Men wrote the bible. Men make mistakes. No man is perfect. Yet people every day strive to live their lives according to the teachings of the bible?:confused:

There You Go Again Stealing My Thunder , But Truth Is Truth :wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

How Does God's Spirit Move Across The Sirface ( Face ) Of The Water As It States In Genesis 1 ; 2 ?

Kindle

Post by Kindle »

flopstock;1091690 wrote: Then how could any man condemn any other person to hell or heaven, based on something written by someone you accept as fallible?

The Bible is a guidebook not a rule book. Also some guidebooks (translations) make things clearer than others.

Good works don't get you into heaven thus you can't just do certain things and you are in. It's what's in your heart that is important. Two people can do the exact same thing, but one does it cause they feel they will be praised for their 'good deed' and the other does it out of love. What they did is NOT the same tho it looks the same to many.

Return to “Christianity”