Does God Believe in Polytheism?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

someone were to ask , why God , The Creator is one , He or she might answer that if there was a creator , a God for this incident on Earth . One could not always design his creation like the other , Neither would they go by the same principles . So we have a creator from many creators that gave you will . In order for one to preside , It would be necessary for the other to perish . In this states , or step down of his leadership making him a supreme . The King of Kings , the angel over all angel he who appointed the Arch angelic beings , the Al Malaa'ikat, God is the Supreme .

The will of one or the other must manifest the wishes of both or neither one would not be possible , And this would be a sign of froustration . And obviously God who is responsible for the intricate creation of all things of this cycle of refilling and replenishing the earth is beyond frustration . And God is alone in his power , as God . Only The All Is The absolute . And all creators are in All Your ,

Allah

Rab ,

Hor-us , On '

Jehovah ,

Dios ,

Buddah , Confucius ,

Brahma ,

Shiva , Vishnu ,

Thehos ,

Tammuz ,

Baal , Adonai ,

Om , Osiris ,

And All the others are in ALL .

As it stands , the universe is a very measured place ; Where everything fits within its particular pattern. And in the design of all things is an obvious unity , That could not be possible if more than one Creator took responsibility for all creation . Each creators is assigned by the ALL . to be the Creator , or Creators with one head as the angels with one deity about them all . For there is life beyond Earth . And new forms being discovered everyday . In The Koran 2; 133 , Also Koran 2 ; 163 ,

Koran 2;133 And I Quote ; Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one (True) Allah. To Him we bow (in Islam)."

Koran 2;183 And I Quote ; O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-

Don't make for him any partners Exodus 20;3 , The Koran 3;63, Koran 17 ; 111

Exodus 20;3 And I Quote ; You shall have no other gods before me.

Koran 3;63 And I Quote ; But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

Koran 17;111 And I Quote ; Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Or you say you shall have no other gods before me Exodus 20;3 , The Koran 11;50 .

Exodus 20;3 And I Quote ; You shall have no other gods before me..

Koran 11;50 And I Quote ; To the 'Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! worship Allah. ye have no other god but Him. (Your other gods) ye do nothing but invent!

Exodus 34;14 And I Quote ; for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

That means there is more than one , and you're not to use but one . If you are a Muslim you use Allah or Rabs . If you are a Hebrew Israelites , or Jew you use Yahweh , Eloheem , Adonai , Or Ha-shem , And if you are a Buddhist you use Buddah , As one deity , you are in ALL . All religion and their one god each are in All ... Therefore , All sincere spiritual , and righteous people know with strong conviction the creator is power , and has no associates in that power . So , he is called '' The Most Powerful '' Koran 22;39 . The Most Gracious , The Most Most Merciful '' Koran 1;3 .

Koran 22;39 And I Quote ; To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-

Koran 1;3 And I Quote ; Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

To be the most of anything means there is more than one According To Muslims, they say Allah ( God ) is the greatest The Koran 29;45 And I Quote ; Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Then He Is Greatist Than Others Like Himself , Everything inside of ALL is a servant , Has no eaqual , no consorts , and no partners , ( Because ALL , is in ALL You Cannot Take From It , And You Cannot Add To It . ALL Has Neither Beginning Nor End . ALL Is , ALL , Has Always Existed And Will Exist . Because ALL Is OutSide Of Existence , All Exist In All . The Out Is OutSide Time For Time Exists In ALL , ALL , Did Not Begin , ALL Cannot End .

God is the beginning and the endind . The '' alpha and omega '' Revelation 1;8 , 1;11, 21;6, 22;13 .

Revelation 1;8 And I Quote ; I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1;11 And I Quote ; saying, "Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Per'gamum and to Thyati'ra and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to La-odice'a."

Revelation 21;6 And I Quote ; And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment.

Revelation 22;13 And I Quote ; I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

( If You Are The Beginning Then You Have A Beginning , And If You Are The Ending Then You Have An Ending ) . The originator of things we see and do not see . The breath that sustains all creations , presence in ALL . God is the only reality and he too is in ALL . EveryThing else is merely an illusion . '' He is one , has been the cry of every news bear-er

( prophet ) for a human had the tendency to stray from God's guidance , our heavenly father . And seek the protection of those that could neither help nor harm Him Or Her .

The appointed one who appointed , and anointed Jesus the Messiah of the New Testament , Tammuz of Ancient Sumeria , who is Haru ( Hor-us ) of ancient Egipt . In the depth of ignorance and Back-Ward-Ness , people sought help from object made by their own Hands , In Ancient Egipt , Khnum , creator of the Ka that yields the Ba and Akh , A human wanted to reduce The Creator to His or Her own LEVEL . But How Could An Object Or A Human Be Responsible For Al, Of Creation ?

So to assert that a human was responsible , Or that the universe accidentally came into being , Thrives on the absence of Logic and the abundance of ignorance . God The Fashioner gave electric charge to the protons and electrons , Designed the minute solar system of the atom like the one in which we live , 76 Trillion Years Ago . Gave Light Its Speed , ( 186,272 Feet Per Second ) , Put A Barrier Around Sound 1100 Feet Per Second , Blessed The Sun With Enough Mass To Create The Gravitation That Keeps The Heavenly Bodies Of This Solar Systerm Orbiting Properly . God Is The Fashioner . There's A Reason Why 75% Of Planet Earth And 70% Of The Human Body Consist Of Water .

The Creator put that balance there can you begin to Overstand It . When the ocens of the world all come rushing towards the shore , Who Synchronizes It ? If The World's Water-Ways Were To Crease Moving , How Would The Fish Breathe ? God -The Fashioners , Started The Water Moving And It Has Yet To Stop On Its Journey Home . Water Is Always Moving Towards Larger Masses Of Water . I Could Tell You Some-Thing That Would Be Real Fascinating But It Is Very Simple ; One Thing That's Unique ; Water Is Unique . Let Me Tell You SomeThing Unique About Water . Water Is Symbol Of Personification .

It Is In The Atmoshere ; You Don't See Its Water Vapor, It Goes From What Is Considered Invisble-A Vapor ,

To A Liquid ,

To A Solid ,

To Ice ,

To Hot Ice

To A Gas

Ask YourSelf What Make Up Water ? You're Trying To Think Of An Answer , In Order To LQQK Like You Know SomeThing . You Forgot , I Said I Wanted To Tell You SomeThing See It Is The Obvious . The Obvious Abstracts .

By M.Z.York

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Lon

Post by Lon »

Daniyal;946501 wrote: someone were to ask , why God , The Creator is one , He or she might answer that if there was a creator , a God for this incident on Earth . One could not always design his creation like the other , Neither would they go by the same principles . So we have a creator from many creators that gave you will . In order for one to preside , It would be necessary for the other to perish . In this states , or step down of his leadership making him a supreme . The King of Kings , the angel over all angel he who appointed the Arch angelic beings , the Al Malaa'ikat, God is the Supreme .

The will of one or the other must manifest the wishes of both or neither one would not be possible , And this would be a sign of froustration . And obviously God who is responsible for the intricate creation of all things of this cycle of refilling and replenishing the earth is beyond frustration . And God is alone in his power , as God . Only The All Is The absolute . And all creators are in All Your ,

Allah

Rab ,

Hor-us , On '

Jehovah ,

Dios ,

Buddah , Confucius ,

Brahma ,

Shiva , Vishnu ,

Thehos ,

Tammuz ,

Baal , Adonai ,

Om , Osiris ,

And All the others are in ALL .

As it stands , the universe is a very measured place ; Where everything fits within its particular pattern. And in the design of all things is an obvious unity , That could not be possible if more than one Creator took responsibility for all creation . Each creators is assigned by the ALL . to be the Creator , or Creators with one head as the angels with one deity about them all . For there is life beyond Earth . And new forms being discovered everyday . In The Koran 2; 133 , Also Koran 2 ; 163 ,

Koran 2;133 And I Quote ; Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one (True) Allah. To Him we bow (in Islam)."

Koran 2;183 And I Quote ; O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-

Don't make for him any partners Exodus 20;3 , The Koran 3;63, Koran 17 ; 111

Exodus 20;3 And I Quote ; You shall have no other gods before me.

Koran 3;63 And I Quote ; But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

Koran 17;111 And I Quote ; Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Or you say you shall have no other gods before me Exodus 20;3 , The Koran 11;50 .

Exodus 20;3 And I Quote ; You shall have no other gods before me..

Koran 11;50 And I Quote ; To the 'Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! worship Allah. ye have no other god but Him. (Your other gods) ye do nothing but invent!

Exodus 34;14 And I Quote ; for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

That means there is more than one , and you're not to use but one . If you are a Muslim you use Allah or Rabs . If you are a Hebrew Israelites , or Jew you use Yahweh , Eloheem , Adonai , Or Ha-shem , And if you are a Buddhist you use Buddah , As one deity , you are in ALL . All religion and their one god each are in All ... Therefore , All sincere spiritual , and righteous people know with strong conviction the creator is power , and has no associates in that power . So , he is called '' The Most Powerful '' Koran 22;39 . The Most Gracious , The Most Most Merciful '' Koran 1;3 .

Koran 22;39 And I Quote ; To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-

Koran 1;3 And I Quote ; Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

To be the most of anything means there is more than one According To Muslims, they say Allah ( God ) is the greatest The Koran 29;45 And I Quote ; Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Then He Is Greatist Than Others Like Himself , Everything inside of ALL is a servant , Has no eaqual , no consorts , and no partners , ( Because ALL , is in ALL You Cannot Take From It , And You Cannot Add To It . ALL Has Neither Beginning Nor End . ALL Is , ALL , Has Always Existed And Will Exist . Because ALL Is OutSide Of Existence , All Exist In All . The Out Is OutSide Time For Time Exists In ALL , ALL , Did Not Begin , ALL Cannot End .

God is the beginning and the endind . The '' alpha and omega '' Revelation 1;8 , 1;11, 21;6, 22;13 .

Revelation 1;8 And I Quote ; I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1;11 And I Quote ; saying, "Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Per'gamum and to Thyati'ra and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to La-odice'a."

Revelation 21;6 And I Quote ; And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment.

Revelation 22;13 And I Quote ; I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

( If You Are The Beginning Then You Have A Beginning , And If You Are The Ending Then You Have An Ending ) . The originator of things we see and do not see . The breath that sustains all creations , presence in ALL . God is the only reality and he too is in ALL . EveryThing else is merely an illusion . '' He is one , has been the cry of every news bear-er

( prophet ) for a human had the tendency to stray from God's guidance , our heavenly father . And seek the protection of those that could neither help nor harm Him Or Her .

The appointed one who appointed , and anointed Jesus the Messiah of the New Testament , Tammuz of Ancient Sumeria , who is Haru ( Hor-us ) of ancient Egipt . In the depth of ignorance and Back-Ward-Ness , people sought help from object made by their own Hands , In Ancient Egipt , Khnum , creator of the Ka that yields the Ba and Akh , A human wanted to reduce The Creator to His or Her own LEVEL . But How Could An Object Or A Human Be Responsible For Al, Of Creation ?

So to assert that a human was responsible , Or that the universe accidentally came into being , Thrives on the absence of Logic and the abundance of ignorance . God The Fashioner gave electric charge to the protons and electrons , Designed the minute solar system of the atom like the one in which we live , 76 Trillion Years Ago . Gave Light Its Speed , ( 186,272 Feet Per Second ) , Put A Barrier Around Sound 1100 Feet Per Second , Blessed The Sun With Enough Mass To Create The Gravitation That Keeps The Heavenly Bodies Of This Solar Systerm Orbiting Properly . God Is The Fashioner . There's A Reason Why 75% Of Planet Earth And 70% Of The Human Body Consist Of Water .

The Creator put that balance there can you begin to Overstand It . When the ocens of the world all come rushing towards the shore , Who Synchronizes It ? If The World's Water-Ways Were To Crease Moving , How Would The Fish Breathe ? God -The Fashioners , Started The Water Moving And It Has Yet To Stop On Its Journey Home . Water Is Always Moving Towards Larger Masses Of Water . I Could Tell You Some-Thing That Would Be Real Fascinating But It Is Very Simple ; One Thing That's Unique ; Water Is Unique . Let Me Tell You SomeThing Unique About Water . Water Is Symbol Of Personification .

It Is In The Atmoshere ; You Don't See Its Water Vapor, It Goes From What Is Considered Invisble-A Vapor ,

To A Liquid ,

To A Solid ,

To Ice ,

To Hot Ice

To A Gas

Ask YourSelf What Make Up Water ? You're Trying To Think Of An Answer , In Order To LQQK Like You Know SomeThing . You Forgot , I Said I Wanted To Tell You SomeThing See It Is The Obvious . The Obvious Abstracts .

By M.Z.York

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post

I don't bother to read them and I doubt if anyone else does. I just add to the end of your post without reading it. You must like having these conversations with yourself. Have a nice weekend.:-6
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Lon;946508 wrote: I don't bother to read them and I doubt if anyone else does. I just add to the end of your post without reading it. You must like having these conversations with yourself. Have a nice weekend.:-6

Your Liarrrrrrrr ~ Maybe you miss this < To Answer Who Cares .. You Do . Because If You Didn't You Wouldn't Take The Time To Even Look / Read Any Of My Post Right ...:wah::wah:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Christianity”