Why don't more Christians defend Rev Wright?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;919340 wrote: not my point doc...

daniyal said he/she agrees with rev wright, id like to know to what extent and on what subject... he/she did not stipulate what your saying here about blowing what he said out of proportion he/she specifically said they agreed with rev w.

Everything Meaning Everyword ,
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Jester;919340 wrote: not my point doc...

daniyal said he/she agrees with rev wright, id like to know to what extent and on what subject... he/she did not stipulate what your saying here about blowing what he said out of proportion he/she specifically said they agreed with rev w.

I was just throwin' two cents,, she/he must answer that,,, you right,,,

Just my way of sayin' Hey!!! How's it goin,,,

Hi Daniyal
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Jester;919362 wrote: Fair enough, I know where ya stand, and totally disagree.

Hey jester,,why do think Rev Wright felt that way strongly enough to make it a sermon,,,in the first place?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;919362 wrote: Fair enough, I know where ya stand, and totally disagree.

Hey It's Cool You Have That Right . No Big Thing
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;919349 wrote: I was just throwin' two cents,, she/he must answer that,,, you right,,,

Just my way of sayin' Hey!!! How's it goin,,,

Hi Daniyal

How are you Dr. Blessing to you and your family

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Daniyal;919381 wrote: How are you Dr. Blessing to you and your family

Ty very much,,, the truth lies within,,trust your instincts,,, always....

Blessings to all that speak their own truth,,,,,,

X+Y=X+Y

jester wrote:

megalomania mostly, he is filled with himself and the projection of himself in the perception of his fleeced flock.

Being a Rev probably has its ups and downs,, like everything else,, I don't believe I could do it,, but I can imagine that feeling of reaching someones soul can play tricks on the best of us,, if thats even the case...

I'm good at what I do,, but I try hard not to let it stop me from learning,, if I didn't know any better,, it sounds like he reminds you of someone you know,, if you truly don't know him personally...

It's quite a hard judgement on the flock tho,,, can you define "fleeced"?

I know it as,,fake,,not what it seems..... Healing comes to those who need healed in many forms,,,, do you think this issue healed the Rev at all?,,his fleeced flock?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;919411 wrote: Ty very much,,, the truth lies within,,trust your instincts,,, always....

Blessings to all that speak their own truth,,,,,,

X+Y=X+Y

Being a Rev probably has its ups and downs,, like everything else,, I don't believe I could do it,, but I can imagine that feeling of reaching someones soul can play tricks on the best of us,, if thats even the case...

I'm good at what I do,, but I try hard not to let it stop me from learning,, if I didn't know any better,, it sounds like he reminds you of someone you know,, if you truly don't know him personally...

It's quite a hard judgement on the flock tho,,, can you define "fleeced"?

I know it as,,fake,,not what it seems..... Healing comes to those who need healed in many forms,,,, do you think this issue healed the Rev at all?,,his fleeced flock?

Dr . I Mean No Disrepect Here Ok . But Overstand Something Most Who Are Aganst The Rev . Only Heard Small Bites Of His Sermon That The Media Put Out And We All Kmow Or Should The Game The Media Play . Ask The One Who Has Something Against What Rev Whole Sermon Was About They Couldn't Even Tell You Nor Did They Seek Out The CD. And Listen To The Whole Sermon . Some People Can't Deal With The Facts / Truth . Like I Said I Agree 1000's % Of What He Said . Amercia Is A Country That Can't Deal With The Truth . And One Of It's Most Power Tool Is The Media ,

Trinity United Church Of Christ 400 West 95th Street Chicago , IL 60628 ( Phone 773 - 962 -5660 )

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;907587 wrote: Hi Daniyal,,,

I believe this is the eventual truth that will come out,, and those that have jumped on this negative band-wagon against him will be sorry they didn't take a closer look at this issue,, before they rushed to judgement.. I do think some couldn't wait to find a reason to go against a Black candidate besides the fact of his skin color,,,My own personal opinion,,,and I am a white man...
According to this, the best way for racists to go is to vote him in!

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., a black Clinton supporter, explained why whites vote for Obama. According to Cleaver, "This is (their) chance to demonstrate that we have been able to get this boogeyman called race behind us. And so they are going to vote for him, whether he has credentials or not, whether he has any experience …"

Here's where things get interesting.

As to the argument that an Obama election would show an America overcoming its history of racial injustice, Cleaver says no, it would show the opposite. "Yet Cleaver asserts," according to an Associated Press article, "that Obama as president could actually hamper efforts to curb racial injustice. He said future concerns about race 'would be met with rejection because we've already demonstrated that we're not a racist nation.'"

LINK

So I guess the racists win either way ......... or do they lose either way?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

United Church of Christ Statement of Faith in the form of a doxology

We believe in you, O God, Eternal Spirit, God of our Savior Jesus Christ and our God, and to your deeds we testify: You call the worlds into being, create persons in your own image,and set before each one the ways of life and death. You seek in holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin. You judge people and nations by your righteous will declared through prophets and apostles. In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Savior, you have come to us and shared our common lot, conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to yourself. You bestow upon us your Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues, and races. You call us into your church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be your servants in the service of others, to proclaim the gospel to all the world and resist the powers of evil,to share in Christ's baptism and eat at his table, to join him in his passion and victory. You promise to all who trust you forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, your presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in your realm which has no end. Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto you. Amen.

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

A congregation committed to ADORATION.

A congregation preaching SALVATION.

A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.

A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.

A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.

A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.

A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.

A congregation committed to LIBERATION.

A congregation committed to RESTORATION.

A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.

Click here to read about Dr. Wright’s talking points for Trinity United Church of Christ its Web site and the Black Value System.

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Daniyal;919436 wrote: Dr . I Mean No Disrepect Here Ok . But Overstand Something Most Who Are Aganst The Rev . Only Heard Small Bites Of His Sermon That The Media Put Out And We All Kmow Or Should The Game The Media Play . Ask The One Who Has Something Against What Rev Whole Sermon Was About They Couldn't Even Tell You Nor Did They Seek Out The CD. And Listen To The Whole Sermon . Some People Can't Deal With The Facts / Truth . Like I Said I Agree 1000's % Of What He Said . Amercia Is A Country That Can't Deal With The Truth . And One Of It's Most Power Tool Is The Media ,

Trinity United Church Of Christ 400 West 95th Street Chicago , IL 60628 ( Phone 773 - 962 -5660 )

No disrespect taken here,, I am in this for the truth, I respect all who are confident in their perspective enough to comment in this thread,, I'm always glad to hear like minded opinions,, but the purpose of this thread was to bring out those who have bought in to this thing the media spewed about it...

I have to understand why Christians did nothing but sit by and agree with every negative comment in the media,, without anyone standing up,, I had to know..

I mean I could hear the corks popping out of the political strategists champagne bottles when this issue was brought out by Mr Hannity, as far as cable news is concerned,,, have you read the whole thread?

Just look at how many "cards of division" were played here,,,Race,, Religion,, Patriotism,, and of course your point from a above,, and my fav,,, the ignorant card played on those who probably will never realize their minds aren't even close to being in the game,, you see I believe the conservative agenda has matured into something that has exposed it for what is,,, an anti freedom form of government,,, that puts Corporations in control of the our government in a way that will soon be apparent,, but OK with a small part of our population..

I have to know these people,, these scared Americans who think this country is all about them and what they believe,, and what they believe must be believed by all,,, I find these people very interesting,, and very close to me,, in my own family,, at work,, they're the reason I understand the words,,

Forgive them father,, they know not,,,

You will find a link to the sermon on page 10 provided by Accountable,, and pasted and commented on by Jester in later pages,,

I think the fact that this media issue missed it's true mark,, the ending of a candidacy,, the conservative agenda must still align The good Reverend with the white evangalists,, as self serving peddlers of nutso,, to limit the amount of damage done with all the truth in the sermon,, you see the white evangalist convinced/manipulated the wedge issue voter into voting for these Greedy,, money hungry,, self serving polititions,, we call Republicans,,, who I believe,,, need to be run out of government completely~ My personal Opinion..

Understanding these right wing perspectives will give good insight into how we solve the problem,, of people who put are differences out front,, to hide agendas that are being done in our name,,, I can't say this enough...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

Until people realize this world isn't all about us,,,,I believe,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the second coming will end the same as the first!!!

Acc wrote: Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., a black Clinton supporter, explained why whites vote for Obama. According to Cleaver, "This is (their) chance to demonstrate that we have been able to get this boogeyman called race behind us. And so they are going to vote for him, whether he has credentials or not, whether he has any experience …"

Here's where things get interesting.

As to the argument that an Obama election would show an America overcoming its history of racial injustice, Cleaver says no, it would show the opposite. "Yet Cleaver asserts," according to an Associated Press article, "that Obama as president could actually hamper efforts to curb racial injustice. He said future concerns about race 'would be met with rejection because we've already demonstrated that we're not a racist nation.'"

Credentials? How in the world do you grasp this talking point with what has transpired in the last 8 yrs?

They obviously don't mean nothing after the election is won,, and as far as being a racist nation is concerned,, America is merely a little more subtle about it all,, but it's still a problem that won't be solved by an Obama election win,,

I believe the racist problem is something that can only be solved by generations..

jester wrote:

ahahahah they've argued it so much both sides now claim victory despite the obvious!

Reminds me of the scene in the princess bride where the hero and the super intelligent man challenge each other to drink poison...

You must be the right wing plant in this forum,, because I have to admit your view on the poor Rev,, completely baffles me!:-5:wah:

What does the mind think of the hand after it successfully chops off it's own foot?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

poor Rev,,

:yh_rotfl
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922562 wrote: :yh_rotfl

At least Jesters serious about it alll..

Your a piece of work,,Teacher Man,,,

This guy is educating our children for Christ sake!

Lord help us,,, all white kids,,Acc?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;922568 wrote: At least Jesters serious about it alll..

Your a piece of work,,Teacher Man,,,

This guy is educating our children for Christ sake!

Lord help us,,, all white kids,,Acc?
All white kids what?
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922573 wrote: All white kids what?

I believe lumping this issue with those pro life,, anti gay white evangelist who manipulated Christians into taking their eye off the money,, to vote these corporate leaning republicans in,, is merely a last ditch effort to question his honesty,, and integrity,, damage control,, you know what I mean,,Teach..:-5

WhiteKids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:yh_rotfl

The truth will set you free,,:guitarist
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;922582 wrote: I believe lumping this issue with those pro life,, anti gay white evangelist who manipulated Christians into taking their eye off the money,, to vote in these corporate leaning republicans in,, is merely a last ditch effort to question his honesty,, and integrity,, damage control,, you know what I mean,,Teach..:-5

WhiteKids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:yh_rotfl

The truth will set you free,,:guitarist
I see absolutely no connection between the statement and your question, but I'll play your color-coding game. Our school's brown. 99% hispanic.

Disappointed? :(
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922586 wrote: I see absolutely no connection between the statement and your question, but I'll play your color-coding game. Our school's brown. 99% hispanic.

Disappointed? :(

poor Rev-rich rev= lumping him together with words- comprende?

Even if you didn't mean to-

Your school- in the immortal words of Dick Cheney,,,,SO?

I have to admit,, I would think that would help you understand exactly what the purpose of attacking a Black Christian Preacher was truly all about... you see I don't believe anyone who thinks of our differences as opportunities,,, should be elected to anything...

America is better than that, or it should be.. Don't you think?

That's in Texas Eh? How close to Crawford are you?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;922559 wrote: No disrespect taken here,, I am in this for the truth, I respect all who are confident in their perspective enough to comment in this thread,, I'm always glad to hear like minded opinions,, but the purpose of this thread was to bring out those who have bought in to this thing the media spewed about it...

I have to understand why Christians did nothing but sit by and agree with every negative comment in the media,, without anyone standing up,, I had to know..

I mean I could hear the corks popping out of the political strategists champagne bottles when this issue was brought out by Mr Hannity, as far as cable news is concerned,,, have you read the whole thread?

Just look at how many "cards of division" were played here,,,Race,, Religion,, Patriotism,, and of course your point from a above,, and my fav,,, the ignorant card played on those who probably will never realize their minds aren't even close to being in the game,, you see I believe the conservative agenda has matured into something that has exposed it for what is,,, an anti freedom form of government,,, that puts Corporations in control of the our government in a way that will soon be apparent,, but OK with a small part of our population..

I have to know these people,, these scared Americans who think this country is all about them and what they believe,, and what they believe must be believed by all,,, I find these people very interesting,, and very close to me,, in my own family,, at work,, they're the reason I understand the words,,

Forgive them father,, they know not,,,

You will find a link to the sermon on page 10 provided by Accountable,, and pasted and commented on by Jester in later pages,,

I think the fact that this media issue missed it's true mark,, the ending of a candidacy,, the conservative agenda must still align The good Reverend with the white evangalists,, as self serving peddlers of nutso,, to limit the amount of damage done with all the truth in the sermon,, you see the white evangalist convinced/manipulated the wedge issue voter into voting for these Greedy,, money hungry,, self serving polititions,, we call Republicans,,, who I believe,,, need to be run out of government completely~ My personal Opinion..

Understanding these right wing perspectives will give good insight into how we solve the problem,, of people who put are differences out front,, to hide agendas that are being done in our name,,, I can't say this enough...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

Until people realize this world isn't all about us,,,,I believe,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the second coming will end the same as the first!!!

Credentials? How in the world do you grasp this talking point with what has transpired in the last 8 yrs?

They obviously don't mean nothing after the election is won,, and as far as being a racist nation is concerned,, America is merely a little more subtle about it all,, but it's still a problem that won't be solved by an Obama election win,,

I believe the racist problem is something that can only be solved by generations..

You must be the right wing plant in this forum,, because I have to admit your view on the poor Rev,, completely baffles me!:-5:wah:

What does the mind think of the hand after it successfully chops off it's own foot?

Overstand Something Ok They Use The Race Card To Throw People Off The Subject .. When They're The Mother& Father Of Raceism . Their Hate / Raceism Has Blinded Them To The Point Where They Rather Speak About Eveything Accept That America Has Been Brought To Her Knees , Job's / Healthcare/ Houseing / Gas / School / War / Oil / Rev .. And This List Goes On On . Like You Said It All About The Money .. Republicans = More Money For Them = The Has And The Has Not . Bottom Line Here Until People Put A Stop To This It's Going To Be More Of The Same . Food For Though Its Going To Take More Then Four Years To Clean / Fixed This Mess That The Republicans CREATED . One Would Think If Their Was A Time To Put Aside These Race Thing , And Fixed This S### , They Would But Hate Is More Important . Truth Truth .

And I Still Agree With Everyword Rev Wright Said ! Truth Is Truth

Here A Though Say The Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag !

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;922611 wrote: poor Rev-rich rev= lumping him together with words- comprende?

Even if you didn't mean to-:yh_questn

DrJ;922611 wrote: Your school- in the immortal words of Dick Cheney,,,,SO?

I have to admit,, I would think that would help you understand exactly what the purpose of attacking a Black Christian Preacher was truly all about... I have plenty of whiners & complainers pointing out reasons why my kids can't make it and shouldn't even try. I focus my energy on helping them knock down these fake barriers and developing into responsible, respectable, dependable young men and women. DrJ;922611 wrote: you see I don't believe anyone who thinks of our differences as opportunities,,, should be elected to anything...

America is better than that, or it should be.. Don't you think?America is better than seeing differences a opportunities?? Are you on crack?

DrJ;922611 wrote: That's in Texas Eh? How close to Crawford are you?According to Mapquest Crawford's about 3 hours from San Antonio. It's alot closer to Waco. You remember Waco? It was the site of real bigotry against religion.
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922786 wrote: :yh_questn

I have plenty of whiners & complainers pointing out reasons why my kids can't make it and shouldn't even try. I focus my energy on helping them knock down these fake barriers and developing into responsible, respectable, dependable young men and women. America is better than seeing differences a opportunities?? Are you on crack?

According to Mapquest Crawford's about 3 hours from San Antonio. It's alot closer to Waco. You remember Waco? It was the site of real bigotry against religion.

We're talkin about political strategies developed to knock candidates to their kneesz,,aka Karl Rove,,, C'mon Teach,,

Keep up dude. I think your Blind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Those that are doing this must be stopped,, or this country is doomed..
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;922803 wrote: We're talkin about political strategies developed to knock candidates to their kneesz,,aka Karl Rove,,, C'mon Teach,,

Keep up dude. I think your Blind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Those that are doing this must be stopped,, or this country is doomed..
Define "doomed" in this context. What do you see at the end game?
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922825 wrote: Define "doomed" in this context. What do you see at the end game?

A few rich,,and alot of poor,,starving people still ready for change,,

just like China,,,Mexico,,Cuba...N Korea,,, all these good trade deals we got,, filling the pockets of the few over the many,, yea,, the total elimination of the middle class,, the thorn in side of corporations in America,,,I will never agree with that theory,,Republicans have to go!
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;922870 wrote: A few rich,,and alot of poor,,starving people still ready for change,,

just like China,,,Mexico,,Cuba...N Korea,,, all these good trade deals we got,, filling the pockets of the few over the many,, yea,, the total elimination of the middle class,, the thorn in side of corporations in America,,,I will never agree with that theory,,Republicans have to go!

Dr . First You Have To Overstand Something Ok These Deceiver Really Feel They Are SAYING & DOING WHAT RIGHT , Ever Notice How They Change The Subject At Will . And Tell You How You Should See Things ? It's A Book I Would Like For You To Check Out Ok It's Called ( The Wrongs And Right Of Religion In Politics --- GOD'S NAME IN VAIN By Stephen L . Carter ) It' Gives The Overstanding Of Politics/ Trick's ...

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;922939 wrote: Dr . First You Have To Overstand Something Ok These Deceiver Really Feel They Are SAYING & DOING WHAT RIGHT , Ever Notice How They Change The Subject At Will . And Tell You How You Should See Things ? It's A Book I Would Like For You To Check Out Ok It's Called ( The Wrongs And Right Of Religion In Politics --- GOD'S NAME IN VAIN By Stephen L . Carter ) It' Gives The Overstanding Of Politics/ Trick's ...
Oops. Got me there! That's something YOU'D never do. :yh_giggle
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;922870 wrote: A few rich,,and alot of poor,,starving people still ready for change,,

(in no way agreeing with you ... )

And you honestly think that Senator Obama is different? Do me a favor. Cover your TV screen so you won't be guilted by his skin color and give a listen. If you're able to be objective, I believe you'll hear a standard politician speaking standard politician rhetoric.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;922986 wrote: Oops. Got me there! That's something YOU'D never do. :yh_giggle

accountable John 8 ; 44

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;923048 wrote: Go to hell
:eek:
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;922991 wrote: (in no way agreeing with you ... )

And you honestly think that Senator Obama is different? Do me a favor. Cover your TV screen so you won't be guilted by his skin color and give a listen. If you're able to be objective, I believe you'll hear a standard politician speaking standard politician rhetoric.

I hear you saying this thing about skin color,,, who do you think is going to vote just because of it?

I know this for sure only,,,Republicans-last eight yrs,, Katrina,,, Rev Wright,, Karl Rove,,, Airport Bathrooms,,, hypocrits,,, Dick Cheney--Haliburton,,, KBR,,, IRAQ,,,

The Rich Mans fear,,,, spying on Americans,,, no Bin Laden,,, Corporations-- Republicans--Medical care DENIED!!- Illegal workers,, pay cuts,,, House foreclosures ,,, Billionare CEOs,,,, Tax Breaks for BIG OIL,,,Companies who leave America,,Trade Deals that favor the Corporations only,, A retarded kid President,,

Dick Cheney,,, 9/11,,,all bets are off!

Let's try it! Anything! ELSE!

America has been hurt in so many ways,,,,

The people of the world are watching,,, They know,,, they see,,

the intelligence of a people,,, by who we let lead us...

Imagine what they thought in 04,,,, 06,,,,

Are we getting smarter,,,,,,,,,,,,,or not?

Daniyal wrote:

Get the Book

I am well aware how the political world has taken full advantage of the religious voting blocks,, this is where I agree with some who say these televangalists have sold out to corporations,, by endorsing these republican politicians,, who pretend to care about babies to get elected,, pretend to care about whatever the religion calls for,,, so they can lookout for the interests of the corporations,, by arguing for and against things without ever coming close to changing anything..

How Long has this been happening?

Forever

Who is being laughed at now you think,,, the people that can't believe they have been had...

Smart,,,good and intelligent people have been taken for a ride,,

is the ride over? If your not rich,, if your making less than 100,000 a year,, and your still voting republican,,

The ride will be rode untill starving poor people are knocking at your door

and America is no longer free,, if it ever really was... and it will be nobodies fault but ours!

I believe it was the Romans that destroyed Rome,,wasn't it?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;924949 wrote: I hear you saying this thing about skin color,,, who do you think is going to vote just because of it?

I know this for sure only,,,Republicans-last eight yrs,, Katrina,,, Rev Wright,, Karl Rove,,, Airport Bathrooms,,, hypocrits,,, Dick Cheney--Haliburton,,, KBR,,, IRAQ,,,

The Rich Mans fear,,,, spying on Americans,,, no Bin Laden,,, Corporations-- Republicans--Medical care DENIED!!- Illegal workers,, pay cuts,,, House foreclosures ,,, Billionare CEOs,,,, Tax Breaks for BIG OIL,,,Companies who leave America,,Trade Deals that favor the Corporations only,, A retarded kid President,,

America has been hurt in so many ways,,,,

The people of the world are watching,,, They know,,, they see,,

the intelligence of a people,,, by who we let lead us...

Imagine what they thought in 04,,,, 06,,,,

Are we getting smarter,,,,,,,,,,,,,or not?

Speak that truth it house cleaning time . Remove those gangters from the white house

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;924949 wrote: I hear you saying this thing about skin color,,, who do you think is going to vote just because of it?What on earth has that got to do with Obama being no different than McCain? You didn't address my point at all.

DrJ wrote:

Katrina,,, Abandoned by their local gov't, who blamed the federal gov't and got away with it. Nothing to do with the presidency

Rev Wright,, who also pointed out that Obama is just a politician who will say whatever he needs to to get elected (including abandoning his own grandmother and pastor of 20 years)

Karl Rove,,, now works for CNN and is a non-issue

Airport Bathrooms,,, not a clue what you're talking about

hypocrits,,, you mean like Obama? Are there hypocrits and hypocrits??

Dick Cheney-- probably going back into the corporate world, where he will buy & sell senators like stock, no matter which side of the Republocratic Party they're on.

Haliburton,,, Score 1 point! :yh_clap

KBR,,, Dunno

IRAQ,,, Non-issue. I don't think McCain will unilaterally attack anyone any more than Obama will.

The Rich Mans fear,,,, :yh_questn

spying on Americans,,, blame the Democrat-led congress for that

no Bin Laden,,, why is he an issue. He had nothing to do with 9/11, remember? :cool:

Corporations-- not going away and own Obama more than McCain

Republicans-- not going away

Medical care DENIED!!- not a federal gov't issue. Read your Constitution.

Illegal workers,, :yh_rotfl Bush agrees with Democrats!

pay cuts,,, For who?? Congress controls purse strings... the Democrat-led congress

House foreclosures ,,, Presidents can't foreclose on anyone. The laws that allowed subprime lending started under Clinton and were passed by the Democrat-led congress

Billionare CEOs,,,, Non-issue. What's a president got to do with that?

Tax Breaks for BIG OIL,,, which they've been getting no matter who's in office, demican or republicrat

Companies who leave America,, You mean the ones run by billionaire CEOs? I thought you'd be glad to be rid of them. What makes you think they'd stick around if they don't get the tax breaks you're against?

Trade Deals that favor the Corporations only,, Who are trade deals supposed to favor? Corporations are the ones doing the trading. Do you refer to NAFTA, which both McCain & Obama favor?

A retarded kid President,, personal attack of a successful businessman & Harvard graduate that sucks as president. It just shows your frustration.

Dick Cheney,,, You're repeating yourself but it's a long list

9/11,,, would have happened no matter who was in office

DrJ wrote: Let's try it! Anything! ELSE!Sure, why not. Let's try the black guy because he's black. Things'll hafta change then, huh? :yh_eyebro
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;925313 wrote: What on earth has that got to do with Obama being no different than McCain? You didn't address my point at all.

I'll give it a shot,,Teach

I hear you saying people will vote for Obama just because he's Black,,

There might be some truth to it,,, but how many voted for GWB just because of his name?

acc wrote:

Katrina,,, Abandoned by their local gov't, who blamed the federal gov't and got away with it. Nothing to do with the presidency

I believe their incompetence was on purpose because of the political voting block,

that was hurt,, part of the split nation plan Blue vs Red...

acc wrote:

Rev Wright,, who also pointed out that Obama is just a politician who will say whatever he needs to to get elected (including abandoning his own grandmother and pastor of 20 years)

This isn't nothing but a crock of she-it,, and proves you aren't paying attention..

getting your ideas from others who have spun the truth... Reality doesn't even concern your train of thought...

I bet your an Bill OOOOOOOOOOOreally fan..

acc wrote:

Karl Rove,,, now works for CNN and is a non-issue

Foxnews has got the right wing genius

acc wrote:

Airport Bathrooms,,, not a clue what you're talking about

hypocrits,,, you mean like Obama? Are there hypocrits and hypocrits??

Hypocrit=right wing politician,, everyone of 'em:wah:

acc wrote:

Dick Cheney-- probably going back into the corporate world, where he will buy & sell senators like stock, no matter which side of the Republocratic Party they're on.

Haliburton,,, Score 1 point! :yh_clap

KBR,,, Dunno

IRAQ,,, Non-issue. I don't think McCain will unilaterally attack anyone any more than Obama will.

No,,? But how will the American oil companies get the rest of the small nations oil?:lips:

acc wrote:

The Rich Mans fear,,,,

spying on Americans,,, blame the Democrat-led congress for that

no Bin Laden,,, why is he an issue. He had nothing to do with 9/11, remember?

Wall st,,feels the terrorist threat my friend,, Freedom is lost!

OBL?,,,ACC,, whats going on with you teach?:-3

acc wrote:

Corporations-- not going away and own Obama more than McCain

Republicans-- not going away

They don't have to go away,, we just got to get them out of the govt..

if not then we will make the republicans go away,, first and then we will work on whichever democrats get bought off,,Hillary!~

what can I say,,I'm a visionary!!:sneaky:

acc wrote:

Medical care DENIED!!- not a federal gov't issue. Read your Constitution.

Illegal workers,, Bush agrees with Democrats!

pay cuts,,, For who?? Congress controls purse strings... the Democrat-led congress

House foreclosures ,,, Presidents can't foreclose on anyone. The laws that allowed subprime lending started under Clinton and were passed by the Democrat-led congress

Billionare CEOs,,,, Non-issue. What's a president got to do with that?

Tax Breaks for BIG OIL,,, which they've been getting no matter who's in office, demican or republicrat

Companies who leave America,, You mean the ones run by billionaire CEOs? I thought you'd be glad to be rid of them. What makes you think they'd stick around if they don't get the tax breaks you're against?

Trade Deals that favor the Corporations only,, Who are trade deals supposed to favor? Corporations are the ones doing the trading. Do you refer to NAFTA, which both McCain & Obama favor?

Are you making this up,,,? I'm really a 17 yr old crippled kid from the ghetto,, God told me to write this stuff in a dream,, so I did..

Barrack Obama is my hero,,, your role in this life is a fool,, if u vote republican,,

lets just say I think we need a better deal,, and the republicans aren't looking out for my interest,, I believe they are dividing a nation class wise,, for that I believe they should be run out of government...

The American people deserves better than that.. Bottomline!

acc wrote:

A retarded kid President,, personal attack of a successful businessman & Harvard graduate that sucks as president. It just shows your frustration.

Here's the problem,, I do not attack retarded people,, GWB is retarded,,fact.

I believe he has been taken advantage of.. I don't believe he makes any decisions

in that right wing white house.. I believe he just goes along,,

acc wrote:

Dick Cheney,,, You're repeating yourself but it's a long list

9/11,,, would have happened no matter who was in office

Sure, why not. Let's try the black guy because he's black. Things'll hafta change then, huh?

I think Dick is our commander and chief,, and poor George does whatever he's told to do..

You do not know if 9/11 would have happen if someone else was president,,

but you say that like your 100% sure of it,, I find that amazing...

How do you know that?

What's the matter with Black guys? ACC:wah:

I just think the non well to do republicans are ,,well,, I hate to say it,,

RETARDED!!!

Welcome back,,ol buddy!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;935064 wrote: I'll give it a shot,,Teach

I hear you saying people will vote for Obama just because he's Black,,

There might be some truth to it,,, but how many voted for GWB just because of his name? If that's your shot you need practice. :D Stop trying to "hear what I'm saying" and try it.

Accountable;922991 wrote: [...] Cover your TV screen so you won't be guilted by his skin color and give a listen. If you're able to be objective, I believe you'll hear a standard politician speaking standard politician rhetoric.
DrJ wrote: I believe their incompetence was on purpose because of the political voting block,

that was hurt,, part of the split nation plan Blue vs Red...Louisiana's a purple state. LINK Your idea wouldn't had FEMA rushing down there before the storm. Now you're free to play your race card again. Look, we're the United States of America. The federal gov't can't step in unless and until invited. The LA governor dropped the ball. Doesn't excuse what happened since, but her ineptness made it much much worse.

DrJ wrote: This isn't nothing but a crock of she-it,, and proves you aren't paying attention..

getting your ideas from others who have spun the truth... Reality doesn't even concern your train of thought...I don't like being called a liar, but I'll accept your apology either publicly or via pm.

This one's in about 5:40

DrJ wrote: Hypocrit=right wing politician,, everyone of 'em:wah:You must place all of Congress in the right wing. :wah:

DrJ wrote: They [Republicans] don't have to go away,, we just got to get them out of the govt..

if not then we will make the republicans go away,, first and then we will work on whichever democrats get bought off,,Hillary!~Again, the Democratic Party is in control of the US Congress. You can't blame all the country's problems on Republicans. The two work together. We need to get rid of them both.

DrJ wrote: Barrack Obama is my hero,,,[/qutoe]Clearly[quote=DrJ] your role in this life is a fool,, if u vote republican,,Agreed!

DrJ wrote: lets just say I think we need a better deal,, and the republicans aren't looking out for my interest,, I believe they are dividing a nation class wise,, for that I believe they should be run out of government...One might infer from this that you think Democrats are looking out for your interest, and are not dividing our nation classwise, in which case you are also foolish.

DrJ wrote: Here's the problem,, I do not attack retarded people,, GWB is retarded,,fact.Prove it. Prove it or recant it. Or you can take the cowardly way out and sidestep it.

DrJ wrote: You do not know if 9/11 would have happen if someone else was president,,

but you say that like your 100% sure of it,, I find that amazing...

How do you know that?Unless I'm mistaken, plans were underway for over two years. I think even spot would concur.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Through FEMA ( Federal Emergency Management Agency ) There will be what is called

'' Takeover '' . These takeovers include anything from the takeover of Electric Power to the

takeover of your Children . They have what is called '' Executive Order 11051 '' And it gives all of the details of the responsibilities of F.E.M.A. It gives F.E.M.A. The authority to

execute the orders of The Executive Order 11051 . F.E.M.A. Covers every type of domestical crisis but it doesn't involve War or Nuclear Attacks . What would it take for

F.E.M.A. to take action ? All F.E.M.A. Need is for The President Of The United States to say that there is some Type Of National Emergency , And they are able to implement any

one of The Executive Order , Regardless of what it is . If The President Says That It Is A National Emergency Then They Take Action . What Are These Executive Orders ? Here Is A List Of Them .

Executive Order 10995 Provides For The Takeover Of The Communication Media

Executive Order 10997 Provides For The Takeover Of The Of All Electric , Power , Petroleum , Gas , Fuels , And Minerals .

Executive Order 10988 Provides For The Takeover Of Food Resources And Farms .

Executive Order 10999 Provides For The Takeover Of All Modes Of Transportation , Control Of Highways , Seaports , Etc .

Executive Order 11000 Provids For Mobilization Of All Civilian Into Work Brigades Under The Government Supervison .

Executive Order 11001 Provides For Governmental Takeover Of All Health Education And Walfare Functions .

Executives Order 11002 Designates The Postmaster General To Operate A National Registration Of All Persons .

Executives Order 11003 Provides For The Government To Takeover Airports And Aircraft .

Executives Order 11004 Provides For The Housing And Finance Authority To Relocate Communities , Designate Areas To Be Abandoned And Establish New Locations For For Populations .

Executives Order 11005 Provides For The Government To Takeover Railroads Inland Waterway And Public Storage Facilities .

These orders were combined under Executive Order 11490 By Ex - President Richard Nixon In October Of 1969 A.D. This executive order states ; Whereas our national security is dependent upon our ability to Assure continuity of government , At every level , In any

National Emergency type situation than might conceivably confront the nation ... This order came after The Original Order , That was given by The Ex - President John F . Kennedy , Signed on October 2 , 1962 A.D. This order was Executive Order 11051 And it stated ;

Whereas , national preparedness must be achieved .. As may be required to deal with increases in International tension with limited war . Or with general war including attack upon The United States ... President Nixon Changes some of the word around .

He took out reference to War and General War from the order , And replaced it with ; During any emergency that might conceivably confront the nation '' . Meaning that F.E.M.A . Has to repond to any situation , even if it is fake , As in the case of The Three Mile Island

In Harrisburg , Pennsylvania . Once The President says that there is A National Emergency , Then the head of FEMA Give the instruction for FEMA To attack and takeover . The executive order were sugned by Ex-President Jimmy Carter on July 20 , 1979 A.D. FEMA Has the

power to direct any and all other Federal Agencies who fall under FEMA . This has nothing to do with anything else , Other than The ILLUMNATI Taking over the world and joining in with The New World Order

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;935292 wrote: If that's your shot you need practice. :D Stop trying to "hear what I'm saying" and try it.

Ok I will,,,What exactly am I trying?

You come off as a defensive Republican,,, but I'm not sure...

In any case I believe your buying into,, or should I say seeming to,,buy into,, a lot of superficial krap,, his skin color for one,, you seem offended,, is this true?

C'mon teach,, tell me what exactly you don't like about Barrack Obama,, and was that the reason you were so judgmental of the Rev? AND,, was that the reason you felt the attack on the rev,, was justified?

Accountable;935292 wrote:

Louisiana's a purple state. LINK Your idea wouldn't had FEMA rushing down there before the storm. Now you're free to play your race card again. Look, we're the United States of America. The federal gov't can't step in unless and until invited. The LA governor dropped the ball. Doesn't excuse what happened since, but her ineptness made it much much worse.

Bush/Cheney/Rove has shown America how a political party should take care of the 'well to do',,, and with Katrina as a prime example,, ignore the people of need, that aren't so well to do,, and a burden to the republican President..

I believe McBush,, will continue this policy,, of taking from the poor middle class,,to feed the rich,,, I know Obama is no Robinhood,, but he's 100 % better than the republican brand that cares nothing about what any everyday normal Americans think or feel. ~~~~~~~~America deserves better...plain and simple,,,

I don't like being called a liar, but I'll accept your apology either publicly or via pm.

This one's in about 5:40

I didn't say you were a liar,, mistaken,,blind,,definitely wrong,,

I believe the joke is on the right wing,, they have played to america's ignorance for a long time,, I believe the well run dry there,,don't you agree?

Maybe not completely,, I mean listen to you,, your still buying it..

Believe it or not ,,teach,, I am tryin' to help you..

You must place all of Congress in the right wing. .

You obviously don't understand how govt. works,,

I believe the 4 yrs we were under republican control,, equals 20 yrs of a tangled mess,, which is hard to fix without having the 60 votes needed to pass over some of these conservative Republicans who are holding up progress,, as we speak..

acc wrote:

Again, the Democratic Party is in control of the US Congress. You can't blame all the country's problems on Republicans. The two work together. We need to get rid of them both..

Lets just try one party first,, then I'll get back to you on getting rid of the other.

I feel like we need to get rid of the republicans,, and give the dems some rope,,and wait.. One at a time,,ACC...

DrJ wrote: Barrack Obama is my hero,,,ClearlyAgreed!

I was making that up,,, but I do like him...

You don't think I'm crippled in the ghetto too,,do ya?

I am in the hood tho,,,with the good folks..

One might infer from this that you think Democrats are looking out for your interest, and are not dividing our nation classwise, in which case you are also foolish.

Prove it. Prove it or recant it. Or you can take the cowardly way out and sidestep it.

Unless I'm mistaken, plans were underway for over two years. I think even spot would concur.

I am a union man,,, I know who is at least pretending to have my interest at heart,,, I know who isn't as well,, The distruction of the middle class is happening,,, we seem to have too much as far as some corporations are concerned... Bush let the illegals in,, he has to want them legalized..

Because it means lowering the wage and benefit expectations..

Which is why this labor force was allowed to come in and live as legals..

Raising their expectations is our only choice,, TY conservative republicans...

Have I side stepped anything?:sneaky:

Do you know anything else about Katrina,,ACC...:wah:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;936101 wrote: Have I side stepped anything?:sneaky:You sidestepped everything - every single thing. One would think we were having two different conversations. You go ahead and finish yours.
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Ok I will,,,What exactly am I trying?

In any case I believe your buying into,, or should I say seeming to,,buy into,, a lot of superficial krap,, his skin color for one,, you seem offended,, is this true?

C'mon teach,, tell me what exactly you don't like about Barrack Obama,, and was that the reason you were so judgmental of the Rev? AND,, was that the reason you felt the attack on the rev,, was justified?

The only thing I need to know from you on this thread is why do you think the attack on Rev Wright was justified?

The Right wing is on its death bed,, as far as Govt goes,, and any on the left that inherit their apparent lack of interest in representing the people who vote them in,, including those in now,,, you want to get into details start another thread!

Answer my question...
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

DrJ;937570 wrote: Ok I will,,,What exactly am I trying?

The only thing I need to know from you on this thread is why do you think the attack on Rev Wright was justified?

The Right wing is on its death bed,, as far as Govt goes,, and any on the left that inherit their apparent lack of interest in representing the people who vote them in,, including those in now,,, you want to get into details start another thread!

Answer my question...

The truth of why we got a taste of Reverend Jeremiah Wright will come out after the election,, the right wing so desparate for an election against the Clintons,,, they got on this low road of attacking a black Christian leader because they seen all their hopes and dreams disappearing when Barrack Obama took Iowa,, handily...

This explains why some got on this negative bandwagon against a Black Christian Minister,, that they never actually had any prior knowledge of,,, so fervently..

You see the moral high ground would have been the main subject of a campaign against the Clintons,,, lies over lies,,,webs woven,, would have been a dream to a Republican political strategist,,, but that was fading,, and in the heat of a campaign primary,,, they found nothing against Barrack Obama,, and dove into a search for a series of "guilt by associations",,, The Rev,, being the hit of the month,,, Foxnews being the media that took credit for this attempt to derail the presidential bid of the first Black man in America,,, in my opinion,, the racist Hannity would of gladly accepted the notch on his belt,,, but as it turns out,, the RNC and Foxnews got it turned back on them,, as the playing of a race card,, which it truly turned out to be,, sadly played out in the media,, which I believe they will,,, down the road,,,, explain as just reporting the news of the day....

Think about it,,, a five year old sermon,,, that was being given,, when we here in America,,, were watching the American Military driving up thru Iraq,,, with the in-bed reporters,,, shock and awe,, and the story was,,, WMD's were the threat,,, against America and all her allies,,, and this Black Christian Minister was holding this mirror up,,, telling,, warning his congregation,,, of the possibility,,,correction,, probability of impending lies,,,, which we all know now,,, turned out to be most prophetic sermon given in America,,, at the time....

I believe after this election,, this man,, this Christian man,, will come out swinging,

putting all these misrepresentations in their place,,, why the right-wing had to put him in this,, "peddler of nutso",,, category,,, why the left didn't fight for him,, which I believe is the deepest racial question in this country,, and immediate election,, and why the media didn't follow up on some of more prophetic details of the sermon in question,,,. the almost total blackout of everything but,, the great,, "GOD DAMN AMERICA" snip it,,,, a mistake by the media,, I believe.

More importantly,, why more white Christian leaders didn't voice their opinions about the right of every religious leader to say what he truly believes,, just as all the white christian leaders get to do with their outragous opinions which blame the sins of man on everything bad that happens in the skys of this world...

There were many angles to take on this story,, which were totally ignored,,,

by every media outlet,,,, which makes one wonder if the people who own the American media had a hand in this total black out, of,,some possible truths in the sermon that didn't shine such a bright light on this country,as a whole as far as the political side of the wars we have entered,, is concerned..

Maybe its a time factor,, with the Iraq war going,, in the present day,, its really not politically correct for the American media to be talking about the possible illegal actions of a President currently in office.. Some people would probably consider this a lot of America bashing,,, but I think the lack of checks and balances in the past have brought a lot of this on in the American public,,, we are Americans,, the fact that it looks as if we have bullied our way into the natural resources of another country leaves a bad taste in the mouths of a lot of people,, because I remember a time when Saddam bullied his way into Kuwait,,, which by the way opened the door to another country doing the same to him,,,ironically.. The great Golden rule,,,X+Y=X+Y,, ya get what you give,,, what goes around,, sooner or later comes around,,, now it's America's turn,, how is that same set of rules going to come back and bite us in the ass,, just as it did Saddam and the country of IRAQ?

I understand peoples resistance to the idea that someone like Rev Wright just might care about this country,, but everyone in my life that had to train or teach me something,, I can't tell you I liked everyone of them,, because maybe their methods might have been a little insensitve to what I thought they should be,, how rough they were on me,, or how mean their message seemed at the time they were with me,, but I can tell you this,, they are the ones I got the most from,,, they are the people I wish I could go back and thank,, for dealing me the hard truth,,, that made me learn...

It's too bad we don't realize what gifts people bring us in our everyday lives at the moment they bring it,,, I guess for reasons I know not,,, it just the way it has to be,,,

This is for those that have past on,,, that help me be,, whatever it is I'm going to be...

THANK YOU!!

Return to “Christianity”