Jesus the man, death and resurrection

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ted

Post by Ted »

jester:-6

First of all I accept that Paul was a bona fide apostle. However, not all of the letters attributed to him can be traced back to the historical Paul. Some were written long after his death. Other parts of what we read are Paul's personal theology which must square with the life and teachings of Jesus. In fact Paul would probably be appalled that we consider his letters scripture.

You present your side of the story and I counter with mine. That is the nature of debate and discussion.

If you really want to know the other interpretations of Jesus death I can give them but if you are not really interested than I have no desire to waste my time. I can give you details if you wish. Most have not asked for them but I am quite willing to oblige those who do and have done so.

In fact I have made specific points and you have completely ignored them and I assumed you really were not interested in what I had to say other than to "strive with you [me]." At this point I have no desire to go back and seek them out but they are there.

If you wish I will present only one point at a time and we can discuss it.

Shalom

Ted:-6
gatekeeper

Post by gatekeeper »

Ted;765911 wrote: spot:-6

The question now becomes are those Jesus words or the words of the early church through the evangelist?

Many scholars now believe that those are the words of the early church and not Jesus of Nazareth. What have we done to Jesus?

Good point TED.

The Apostle Paul warned that after he was no longer on the scene ( so to speak)

there would be impostors, false Christs, misleading God's sheep.

Many true Christians were persecuted and killed over the trinity doctrine.

The persecutors ( trinitarians) were the persecutors. Does that tell us anything?

True followers of Christ would not persecute anyone nor killing anyone

over doctrine.

I too, put my faith in the scriptures.

Wasn't it Christ who regularly said,"It is written".

Evidently, Christ trusted in the scriptures

and so do I.
Ted

Post by Ted »

gatekeeper:-6

Welcome.

For many Christians today the Bible becomes the word of God not by virtue of its authorship but because God speaks to us through the very human words found in the Bible.

The Bible is primarily a religious book and not a history book. It was written for the most part in a style called midrash which makes great use of metaphor. It was never meant to be taken literally but as metaphor. In fact there is little actual history involved though there are kernels of history spread throughout. As history or science it does not stand up to critical scrutiny.

One of the main problems is the product of the age of enlightenment. Man came to believe that unless it was historically true it was not presenting truth. However, profound truths can be better presented as metaphor.

Shalom

gatekeeper

Post by gatekeeper »

yes, I agree, Ted.

Because the Bible is written in Metaphors, many simply give up on searching

the hidden truths the scriptures contain.

As it is written:Matthew 7:7

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be

opened unto you"

Love of God and his knowledge will compel a man to apply the above

scripture.

Christ taught in parables. Why?

Matthew 13:9-11

"And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why do you speak unto them

in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you

to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given."

15"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing,

and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their

eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart,

and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Evidently, their heart wasn't right toward God. Many were there to receive

free bread to satisfy their hunger, but not for spiritual food.

A true disciple would be one who could be converted. Their heart would

be motivated once receiving Christ's teachings.

When Christ spoke of the necessity of eating his flesh and drinking his blood,

many were offended and no longer chose to follow him; with the exception of

the 12 disciples. The difference can be seen by the reaction and trust in the

miracles Christ performed before their very own eyes.

John 6:66-68

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the

words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the

Son of the living God. "

Proverbs 25:2

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search

out a matter."
Ted

Post by Ted »

gatekeeper:-6

Are you suggesting that God literally hardens peoples hearts to prevent them from seeing the truth?

If so for what reason would He/She do this?

Shalom

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Ted;891997 wrote: gatekeeper:-6

Are you suggesting that God literally hardens peoples hearts to prevent them from seeing the truth?

If so for what reason would He/She do this?

Shalom

To understand music,, you must play it,,do re mi,,,

To understand the truth,, you must live it,,walk in it,, be it!

2+2=4~~~~~Do the Math~~

You want to know Christ?

WALK IN HIS SHOES!

Understanding yourself is the only path..

The truth lies within..

You will find it no where else..

Fear hardens the heart,,,

Understanding opens it..

And tho as I walk thru the valleys

God is gravity to the collective perspective...

I and my father are One..
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;765102 wrote: Much has been written and said about this man from Nazareth. Who was he? Why did he die by crucifixion? What was the resurrection and what does it mean? This assumes with many scholars that he was indeed an historical character.

Jesus On The Cross ?

Ans ; There is no type of Nail That They Could Have used to Support A Man Like Jesus' Size , Without Ripping Through His , Plams Or Shattering His Bones. Again Jesus was Not Crucified . It's A Myth . A Play Created By Joseph Flavius. But The kind of Nailsused by Romans Which Measure 8 To 10 Inches . It was Hammered Through The Hands And Feet Of The Accused Victimes Sentenced To Death . In Order For The Weight Of The Body To Be Supported . Shroudist State That The Nail Had To Pass Through The Wrist In What Is Called The Despot's Space , A Nail This Size WouldShatter Someone's Wrist Bones , Then What Suport Do You Think They Would Have Had Then ? Jesus Should Have Been Dead Within An Hour, Because His Diaphram Would Have Collapes DueTo His Dead Weight Body . His Diaphram Could Have Not Supported His Body Weight . Note The Cruxifixion Lasted For Three Hours Before He Dies .

Ques ; Was Yashu'a ( Jesus ) To Carry A Tree ?

Ans ; According To The New Testament , In Numerous Places. It Says Jesus Was Hung On Tree .

Acts 5 ; 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew, hanging him on a tree.

Acts10 ; 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the country of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom also they slew, hanging him on a tree

1Peter 2 ; 24 who his own self bare our sins in his body upon the tree, that we, having died unto sins, might live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed

John 19 ; 17 They took Jesus therefore: and he went out, bearing the cross for himself, unto the place called The place of a skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha

Carry , To Put Upon One's Self ( Something ) To Be Carried And The Word Being Used For '' Cross '' In Greek Staurous, Meaning '' An Upright Stake '' From The Root Word Histemi , Meaning '' To Cause Or MakeStand'' .

According To The New Encylopedia Britannica Volume 19 Published By Helen Hemingway , Bentica On Page 918 , Concerning The Weight Of Wood , It Says ;

Common Temperate Climate Woods Range In Weight , From About 300 To 900 Kilograms Per Cubic Metre , ( 20 - 55 Pounds Per Cubic Foot ) In Air - Dry Condition , But Lighter And Heavier Woods Exist In The Tropics , ( 80 - 1 ,300 Kilogram Per Pubic Metre On 10 - 80 Pounds Per Cubic Foot ) , Such As Balsa And Lignum Vitae , Respectively . ;... The Lightest Kind Of Wood Is Balsa Wood , Which Is Used Making Model Airplanes , Life Rafts And Buoys . That Kind Of Wood Could Not Have Been Used , Because The Lightest Kind Of Wood Weighs Up To 20Lbs . Per Cubic Foot . A Cross Made Our Of Balsa Could Not Have Supported Yashua's ( Jesus ) Weight Not If You Say It Was A Heavier Kind Of Wood , Like Oak , That Was Used , When You Would Have To Take Into Consideration That The Wood Would Have Been To Heavy For Yashu'a ( Jesus ) , Who Was Beaten And Weakened

Matthew 26 ; 67 Then did they spit in his face and buffet him: and some smote him with the palms of their hands

Matthew 27 ; 26 Then released he unto them Barabbas; but Jesus he scourged and delivered to be crucified.

Matthew 27 ; 30 And they spat upon him, and took the reed and smote him on the head.

Mark 15 ; 19 And they smote his head with a reed, and spat upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.

Luke 22 ; 63 And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and beat him

The Greek Word Used For '' Smote '' Is Tupto Meaning '' Smite , Beat , Strike , Wound , '' And The Greek Word Used For '' Smote'' In Luke 22 ; 63 Is Dero Meaning '' To Beat , Smite , To Flay , To Skin , To Beat , Thrash . The Greek Word Used For '' Scourged '' Is Phragello Meaning '' To Whip . '' After Being Beaten And Skinned , He Was Too Weak To Carry A Corss 18 Feet 6 Inches Tall , With A Cross Beam Of 6 Feet 6 Inches Long . Now Wood Is Cut In 2x4 , 4x4 And So On , Whatever Size Wood Is Used For Building . With Its Length Varying According To The Length That Is Needed . In Order For The Cross To Have Been Strong Enough To Hold A Man Of His Size It Would Have Had To Have Been Thicker Than A 2X4 Or

4x4 To Support His Weight . How Was It Possible For Yashua Or Jesus . Who Had Been Straved And Beaten , To Have Carried A Tree - Sized Cross 6'4'' Inches Wide And 18'2 Inches Tall . Or An Actual Tree To Galgotha Matthew 27 ; 33 ?

Ques ; How Could Yashua ( Jesus ) Carry The Cross To Calvary , When According To The Holy Bible He Was Starved First , Then Beaten , Then Made To Bear His Own Cross ?

According To John 19 ; 17 Yashua ( Jesus ) Carried His Own Cross .

John 19 ; 17 They took Jesus therefore: and he went out, bearing the cross for himself, unto the place called The place of a skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha:

It Is Clear That According To John 19 ; 17 Yashua Bared His Own Cross , Even If Simeon ( 17 B.C. - 46 A.D. ) Had A Good Night's Sleep And Ate A Good Meal The Next Day . He Still Wouldn't Have The Strength To Carry A Cross Of That Size And Weight Yashua And Simeon Together Couldn't Even Carry The Cross All The Way To Calvary , ( According To '' Jerusalem '' , By Colin Thuborn , On Page 91 , It States ; The Traditional Route Of Christ To Calvary Begins At The Convent Of The Sisters Of Zion , Near The Ruins Of Antonia -- The Fortress Raised By Herod On A Scarp Above The Temple . ) .

Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.

Then Made To Carry The Cross John 19 ; 17 . So , Even With The Help Of Simeon . It Would Have Taken Samson To Carry A Cross That Size , Weight , And Distance

Book Who Carry Corss By

M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

It's really not surprising to hear people wonder the level of embellishment in any story in history, whether it be from the bible or the books we use in schools to teach our children, the real question is how much would it change your thinking if you found Jesus to be just another guy who seen how unfair the world he lived in was for regular folk and decided to speak out about it....:sneaky:

My deal was the virginity issue, now who in their right mind would believe their daughter who was hanging around this Joe character wound up with child and swore up and down their was no hanky panky goin on?:lips::yh_rotfl

You have to admit the story is left thin,, I mean are his grand parents even mentioned in this tale? You can just about imagine anyone in these circumstances would have to of been insane to even try and explain the virgin birth, even if it was the Gods honest truth.:thinking:

The story of Christ to me represents the injustice of the grain of any system and those who feel the urge to speak against them no matter the consequences...

I also wonder what imbedded beliefs are in todays times that would be considered not up for discussion, and would result in the same outcome as that of the rebel Jesus.:-6

BUY AMERICANOR LOSE AMERICA!!
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;1094182 wrote: It's really not surprising to hear people wonder the level of embellishment in any story in history, whether it be from the bible or the books we use in schools to teach our children, the real question is how much would it change your thinking if you found Jesus to be just another guy who seen how unfair the world he lived in was for regular folk and decided to speak out about it....:sneaky:

My deal was the virginity issue, now who in their right mind would believe their daughter who was hanging around this Joe character wound up with child and swore up and down their was no hanky panky goin on?:lips::yh_rotfl

You have to admit the story is left thin,, I mean are his grand parents even mentioned in this tale? You can just about imagine anyone in these circumstances would have to of been insane to even try and explain the virgin birth, even if it was the Gods honest truth.:thinking:

The story of Christ to me represents the injustice of the grain of any system and those who feel the urge to speak against them no matter the consequences...

I also wonder what imbedded beliefs are in todays times that would be considered not up for discussion, and would result in the same outcome as that of the rebel Jesus.:-6

BUY AMERICANOR LOSE AMERICA!!

Some Veryyyyyyyyy Powerful Question Here , The Spell Of Religion = Controling One Mind , Plus It's Big Business $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Ted

Post by Ted »

Themis:-6

That is one interpretation among many.

Shalom

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Daniyal;1094223 wrote: Some Veryyyyyyyyy Powerful Question Here , The Spell Of Religion = Controling One Mind , Plus It's Big Business $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets say it's true we are made in the image of God..

It would be funny to the mind to see the left hand fighting with the right hand, or the thumb being envious of the big toe, or not even being able to figure out the equal sides of the masculine vs the feminine mentality..

To say the human race has a long way to go is an understatement.

I have to say I find I understand the phrase,, forgive them father, they know not, ,more and more as i get older. I believe the neatest thing about getting older is finding out I could live 1000 yrs and still feel I have 1000 to know..

BUY AMERICAN OR LOSE AMERICA
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;1095291 wrote: Lets say it's true we are made in the image of God..

It would be funny to the mind to see the left hand fighting with the right hand, or the thumb being envious of the big toe, or not even being able to figure out the equal sides of the masculine vs the feminine mentality..

To say the human race has a long way to go is an understatement.

I have to say I find I understand the phrase,, forgive them father, they know not, ,more and more as i get older. I believe the neatest thing about getting older is finding out I could live 1000 yrs and still feel I have 1000 to know..

BUY AMERICAN OR LOSE AMERICA

Oh $$$$$$$$$$$$:wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Man Was Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of The One God As You Find In Genesis 1; 26 And I Quote '' Lets Us Make Man In Our Image , And After Our Likess ; '' And Everybody LQQks Different ( Except ) For Identical Twins Etc . Then Either The God Of The Bible Is Confused About The Way He LQQKS Or The Image Of God Is Constantly Changing Or There Is More Than One God . The Word Used In Aramic / Hebrew For '' Image '' Is Tselem Meaning '' Resemblance , Semblance '' And Then The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used For '' Likeness ''' Is Demuwth Meaning '' To Be Like SomeOne Or SomeThings , To Resemble , To Be Compared To '' Now If Man Is Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God And That Mean That Man Is Like In All Ways And Manners , And Since People LQQk Different . They Range In Features . Shapes , Sizes And Many Other Chasracteristics , So Which One Man Has The Image And Likeness Of God ???

What Is '' GODS '' Blood Type ?

Christian Won't Know How To Answer This One . Sine Adam Was Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God According To Genesis 1 ; 27 , Then Ask Your Teacher , Preacher , Ministers . Deacons , Rabbis , Imaam AndOther Religious Leaders What Was God's Blood Type? They Don't Have An Answer !

Question ; Since EveryOne Came From Adam And Eve Who , According To Christian Doctrine , Were The First Human Beings . Then Why Doesn't EveryOne LQQk Exactly Alike ? When It SaysThat Eve Taken From His Rib , What Does That Mean ? The Rib Is What ? A Bone AndWhat Take Place In The Bones ? Bones Are Made Up Of Mineral - Filled Rings And Of Blood Vessels That Run Through Canals In Each Group Of Rings , And Blood Vessels Enter And Exit At Specific Points Along The Bone . The Bone In Animals Having A Back Bone Or Spinal Column / Vertebrates Is Also

Involved In Regulating The Concentration For Calcium Icons In The Blood . Creation Takes Place In Bones . What Do I Mean By Creation ? Inside Of The Bones . You Have Bone Marrows Which . Is Tissue Inside Of Your Bones That Is Responsible For The ProductionOf Blood Cells . The Bone Marrow Fills The Center And Spaces At Both Ends Of The Bones Where Growth Happen . In Infants , The Marrow Of The Bones Prodance Blood Cells , Whereas The Function Of Bone Marrow Changes Into Soring Fat As You Get Older . As Adults , Most Blood Cells Are Produced In The Marrow Of Flat Bones Such As The Sternum Or The Breast Bone , Which Is The Narrow Flat Bone In The Middle Line Of The Thorax In Front . The Breast Bone Is Composed Of Three Portions Called The Manubrium Which Is A Latin Word

Meaning '' Handle '' ( The Portion Of The Malleus LQQking Like A Handle .Xiphold Is From The Greek Words Xiphos Meaning '' Sword '' And Eidos , Meaning '' Process '' Or Ensiform From The Latin Word Ensis Meaning '' Sword '' Forma Meaning '' Form '' [ Sword Shaped Cartiaginous Process Supported By The Bone ; It Has No Ribs Attached To It ] . And The Gladiolus Process , From The Latin Word Gladiolus Meaning '' Little Sword '' ( The Femur Bone , A Long Bone In The Thigh , Show Which As Bone Marrow Compact Bone , Blood Vessels And Spongy Bone .Bone Marrow Is Responsible For The Production Of Blood Cells. And What Is In Blood ?First Of All . Blood Is The Only Liquid Tissue In

The Body . What Makes Blood A Liquid Is A Protenin - Rich Substance Called Plasma . , Which Makes Up Approximately 55 Percent Of Blood , While The Other 45 Percent Of Blood Is Made Up Of Red And White Blood Cells . And Platelets . Red Blood Cells Or Erythrocytes

[ From The Greek Words Leukos , Meaning '' White '' And Cyte Meaning '' Cell '' Carry Oxygen From The Lungs To All Cells Of The Body And It Also Carries Carbon Dioxide From Cells Back To The Lungs To Be Exhaled . WhiteBlood Cells Or Leukocytes [ From The Greek Word Leukos Meaning '' White '' , And Cyte Meaning '' Cell '' ] Also Called Microphages , Can Go In And Out Of Blood Vessels To Clean Up Worn-Out Or Dead Cells And Protect The Body Against Invading Bacteria , Viruses , Or Other Foreign Cells . Platelets Or Thrombocytes [ From The Greek Words

Leukos , Meaning '' White '' And Cyte Meaning '' Cell '' Which Are Fragment Of Cells Formed From Large White Blood Cells Within Bone Marrow , Are Needed For The Blood Clotting Process That Happen When Blood Bessels Are Injured . Red Blood Cells . White Blood Cells . Platelets ;.... Human Beings Are Constantly Creating Duplicates Of Themselves In The Form Of What Is Called Genes , Which Hold The Genetic Code For Your Exact Mak-Up . Genes Are Carriers Of Of The Genetic Information Passed On From Generation To Generation In TheSex Cells Of All Organisms . It Consists Of A Helix Structure Of Chain-Like Molecules Of Deoxyribonucleic Acids ( DNA ) In Most Organisms And Ribonucleic Acid ( RNA

In Certain Viruses And Is Usually Associated In A Linear Arrangement That Makes Up The Chromosome . Nucleic Acids . Are Long Chain-Like Molecules , Made Of Repeated Sequences Of Phosphate And Sugar Likeages-Ribose Sugar In RNA And Deoxyribose Sugars In DNA . Attached To The Sugar Like In The Backbone Are Two Kinds Of Purines ; Adenine ( A ) And Guanine ( G ) . And Two Kinds Of Pyrimdines Cytosine ( C ) Anduracil ( U ) In RNA . A Single Purine Or A Pyrimdine Is Attached To Each Sugar ; The Compound Being Called A Nucleotide . The Nuckeic Acids Extracted From Different Species Of Animals And Plants Have Different Proporytion Of The Four Nucleotide . Some Have More Adenine ( A ) And Thymine ( T ) , While Others Have More Guanine ( G ) And Cytosine ( C ) .

However , The Ratios Of A To '' T '' And Also G To C. Are Equal . How Does All Of This Tie In ? Inside Of The Bones , In The Marrow Of The Bone Blood Cells Are Produced . They Are A Whole Person Being Created Inside Of Yourself . Inside Of Your Bones Fresh Humans AreBeing Created And Old Ones Are Dying . Thus If According To The Bible Eve Was Taken From The Rib Or Bone Marrow Of Adam

Genesis 2 ; 21 - 22 And I Quote . And The Lord God Caused A Deep Sleep To Fall Upon Adam And He Slept ; And He Took One Of His Ribs , And Closed Up The Flesh Instead Therefore . And The Ribs Which The LORD God Had Taken From Man

Made He A Woman And Brought Her Unto Man .

Then Shouldn't She Have Been An Exact Duplicate Of Adam In Every Way ?

Teaching Of M.Z.York

DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Daniyal;1095302 wrote: Man Was Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of The One God As You Find In Genesis 1; 26 And I Quote '' Lets Us Make Man In Our Image , And After Our Likess ; '' And Everybody LQQks Different ( Except ) For Identical Twins Etc . Then Either The God Of The Bible Is Confused About The Way He LQQKS Or The Image Of God Is Constantly Changing Or There Is More Than One God . The Word Used In Aramic / Hebrew For '' Image '' Is Tselem Meaning '' Resemblance , Semblance '' And Then The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used For '' Likeness ''' Is Demuwth Meaning '' To Be Like SomeOne Or SomeThings , To Resemble , To Be Compared To '' Now If Man Is Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God And That Mean That Man Is Like In All Ways And Manners , And Since People LQQk Different . They Range In Features . Shapes , Sizes And Many Other Chasracteristics , So Which One Man Has The Image And Likeness Of God ???

All I have learned about this life it seems are the many lessons of survival, the stages we go thru all our lives, in our most desperate moments from homelessness to riches and all the questions and needs love brings to our lives.

All within this dome of the unknown which man has called faith, for me the most important lesson learned is in my judgements of others and how hard it was to realize I was merely looking into a mirror expressing my praise or disgust with myself,, as the shock wave passes thru my mind that everything I seen in others, was seen in myself by others. How unfair I thought.

It has occurred to me that maybe we need the blinders from faith, love, and trust,

to learn the differences between respect and fear, and that any entity stripped of its sight can only judge life thru itself and humans are merely one small part of it.

I think about that everytime I walk down the street passed my two favorite pit bulls who if not voicing their opinions are always smiling at me as if to say,, you go on and believe anything you want,, while I'm tied to this pole..:wah:

We are all but God on earth in piece$, cast down in the shadows we walk..

Believe......

.Buy American people or somebody else will...
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

DrJ;1095498 wrote: All I have learned about this life it seems are the many lessons of survival, the stages we go thru all our lives, in our most desperate moments from homelessness to riches and all the questions and needs love brings to our lives.

All within this dome of the unknown which man has called faith, for me the most important lesson learned is in my judgements of others and how hard it was to realize I was merely looking into a mirror expressing my praise or disgust with myself,, as the shock wave passes thru my mind that everything I seen in others, was seen in myself by others. How unfair I thought.

It has occurred to me that maybe we need the blinders from faith, love, and trust,

to learn the differences between respect and fear, and that any entity stripped of its sight can only judge life thru itself and humans are merely one small part of it.

I think about that everytime I walk down the street passed my two favorite pit bulls who if not voicing their opinions are always smiling at me as if to say,, you go on and believe anything you want,, while I'm tied to this pole..:wah:

We are all but God on earth in piece$, cast down in the shadows we walk..

Believe......

.Buy American people or somebody else will...

Hey if that your thing , Whatever works for you , Its cool with me , As the saying goes you do you , And I'll do me . :)

Return to “Christianity”