How do you view God?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ted

How do you view God?

Post by Ted »

Clint:-6

Now don't fall over. LOL but I agree with you. I never use the name or denomination of the church that I was raised in. I have attended a few. Can't let this happen to often or we will ruin our reputations. LOL

Shalom

Ted:-6
Clint

How do you view God?

Post by Clint »

Ted;727084 wrote: Clint:-6

Now don't fall over. LOL but I agree with you. I never use the name or denomination of the church that I was raised in. I have attended a few. Can't let this happen to often or we will ruin our reputations. LOL

Shalom

Yikes!! I didn't mean for this to happen.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
theia

How do you view God?

Post by theia »

Oh I love you both, Ted and Clint!!! Your last two posts above just warmed my heart like nothing else on this dull November morning. This "God of ours" not only proved He can work the impossible but He did it with a sense of fun :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Ted

How do you view God?

Post by Ted »

theia:-6

I like and respect Clint. We just don't always agree. In fact we seldom agree.

If I kept a journal I would be sure to make note of it. LOL

Shalom

Clint

How do you view God?

Post by Clint »

I'm sure I would enjoy visiting with Ted in person. When more than 90% of our communication is nonverbal and the verbal part is only partially written we risk a great deal by writing our thoughts.

Having said that, if Ted was right more often, we would agree more.:D
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Ted

How do you view God?

Post by Ted »

Clint:-6

LOL

Shalom

theia

How do you view God?

Post by theia »

Clint;730336 wrote: I'm sure I would enjoy visiting with Ted in person. When more than 90 of our communication is nonverbal and the verbal part is only partially written we risk a great deal by writing our thoughts.

Having said that, if Ted was right more often, we would agree more.:D

That is so funny :wah:

You see, you can both have quite heated debates on your differing views but you respect one another's beliefs and can laugh and joke about your differences...that is really encouraging.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke

Return to “Christianity”