11: destruction, desolation, ruin

Discuss the Christian Faith.
iesous

Post by iesous »

Number '11' has been with us from the beginning, just follow the site

and you are going to know why the Vatican placed the name "JESUS" instead of the real name
Ted

Post by Ted »

Perhaps it could be the basis of one hell of an hilarious comedy. Reality it isn't.

Shalom

Ted:-6
iesous

Post by iesous »

Ted;651828 wrote: Perhaps it could be the basis of one hell of an hilarious comedy. Reality it isn't.

Shalom

Dear Ted, the past is not too far from us, look here, there and everywhere, and you will capture it

Ted

Post by Ted »

iesous:-6

I am well acquainted with history but not the kind that conspiracy theorists create.

I read, in spite of a severe visual impairment all kinds of scholarly work including history. It it seems to me that you simply brush them off as ignorant. Sorry, but give me a break. The stuff you are quoting is akin to "The da Vinci Code" which is mostly pure human fabrication with no historical validity whatsoever..

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

iesous:-6

Numbers like 666 or 7 also have meanings in ancient mythology. Though their meanings are purely symbolic or metaphorical.

Shalom

weinbeck

Post by weinbeck »

iesous;646732 wrote:

Number '11' has been with us from the beginning, just follow the site

and you are going to know why the Vatican placed the name "JESUS" instead of the real name

:rolleyes: Not that old chestnut all over again. You wanna play with numbers? Ask any numerologist why roulette is known as the Devil's game. The answer is because if you add up all the numbers from 1 - 36 guess what they come to - you've got it in one: 666
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

From everything2.com :

Pizza Pizza Ltd

Claiming to be Ontario's #1 Pizza joint, Pizza Pizza is a fast-food joint that offers average pizza at average prices. Regardless, their phone number -- 967-1111 -- is easily the most-recognised one in all of Ontario. An urban legend that circulated in the mid 80's stated that suspicious persons entering the country and claiming to be from Ontario would be asked to recite Pizza Pizza's phone number to demonstrate their knowledge of pop culture.

Call Pizza Pizza at:

(705) 737-1111 (Barrie)

(613) 542-1111 (Kingston)

(613) 967-1111(Belleville)

(613) 737-1111 (Ottawa)

(416) 967-1111 (Toronto and the GTA)

(519) 747-1111 (Waterloo)

(519) 977-1111 (Windsor)

...and when you sit down at a Pizza Pizza table, the server says "Hi, welcome to Pizza Pizza. May I take your NEW WORLD ORDER?

I swear it's true ! It happened to my friend's cousin's brother-in-law !

Attached files
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

So Ted,

I'm quite sure you can relate.

The generations I have had tell me were quite sure revelations would happen before 1950.

The Bible is a book of feelings. It is a book of emotions and how people might want to feel about their God and about one another.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Ted

Post by Ted »

nvalleyvee:-6

I can relate to that.

Shalom

iesous

Post by iesous »

Ted;654195 wrote: iesous:-6

I am well acquainted with history but not the kind that conspiracy theorists create.

I read, in spite of a severe visual impairment all kinds of scholarly work including history. It it seems to me that you simply brush them off as ignorant. Sorry, but give me a break. The stuff you are quoting is akin to "The da Vinci Code" which is mostly pure human fabrication with no historical validity whatsoever..

Shalom

Dear TED, long before Da Vinci and the conspiracy theories existed the angel gave the command to count the number of the name of the beast [no pizza]

Apokalupsis 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number Six hundred threescore six.

He is clear: many would not follow the right counting command, some would follow da Vinci, others the conspiracy theories, and others would follow any way that please to them, I have not problem with that.
Gannet101

Post by Gannet101 »

(1 Timothy 1:4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

(Titus 3:9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Guess what - no one cares about the number 11, or any of that junk. Stop engaging in mindless vanity and contribute something useful.
iesous

Post by iesous »

Gannet101;671144 wrote: (1 Timothy 1:4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

(Titus 3:9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Guess what - no one cares about the number 11, or any of that junk. Stop engaging in mindless vanity and contribute something useful.

May be you don't care, but the families of the "11" tower care, for sure,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/fl ... quence.htm

After that event a lot of people around the world are aware of the "11"

for sure your words are out of context

Return to “Christianity”