Why?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

FarRider:-6

The first mistake you make is asking me to lay out my plan for salvation. I should be so arrogant!!!???

God's grace is infinite. His love is unconditional. His mercy is beyond human comprehension.

Micah 6:8 tells us that God requires we do justice and love kindness or compassion and that we walk humbly with our God.

The Great commandment tells us that we must love unconditionally all people and that this commandment is the basis of the whole of the law Matt 22:31ff.

Matt 25:31ff clearly tells us the if we do justice and exercise compassion we will be invited into the kingdom. He clearly tells us if we do it to the least of these we do it to him.

Acts 10:34ff clearly tells us that all who fear (revere) and do what is right are acceptable to him.

God judges the heart. That is S/He judges motivation.

Now I've given you two posts one in the other thread and one here. I doubt very much you will understand them, not because you can't but because you won't. I said understand not accept. It is immaterial to me whether or not you like it. I trust in God not human judgment.

Shalom

Ted
Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

You really don't want to understand. You have no idea.

So you say.

Shalom

Ted
Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

When it comes to the depth and extent of my faith you are totally clueless. You simply have no idea. Perhaps you are a pharisee?

I have lived most of my life under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and have never, and I repeat, never been let down.

As I said you really don't want to understand.

As far as being a Christian pluralist. It is immaterial to me whether or not you like it but Christian pluralist is what I am. Don't like it. Don't look at it.

I will however continue to present my point of view.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

No one ever need to fear the truth.

As well as being relational religion is also a very cultural issue. Culture is a part of religious faith.

Shalom

Clint

Why?

Post by Clint »

I have no faith in religion.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

Clint:-6

Oh??

Shalom

Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

Oh??

Shalom

Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

So you say.

Shalom

Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

Oh????

Shalom

Ted

Why?

Post by Ted »

I think I will leave the observation as to who has the closed mind to others.

What I have been saying is being taught in seminaries and theological schools around the world. You are simply out of touch with reality.

(.)

Shalom

Return to “Christianity”