A Collage Without a Message.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

1940s eye patch-man ... Love the patch ... I think this was me in a previous life! There is no actual evidence that pirates ever wore an eye-patch.

Gillian Jacobs a stunning Juilliard graduate ... very pretty in pink & black. (Nice legs too!)

Nice pair of ears Paul!

Child laborers in 1880 ... same ears but not Paul.

The cast and creator of Star Trek stand in front of the first Space Shuttle, Enterprise, in 1979.

Ferdinand Porsche yes, THAT Porsche showcasing the Volkswagen Beetle to Adolf Hitler in 1935.

Nancy Nash Promo shot for The Loves of Carmen, by Max Munn Autrey c.1927. Can't find out anything about this beautiful lady.

Meg Ryan ... love this cutie!

MGM Chorus girls, 1927.

Bill and Hillary Clinton playing volleyball in 1975. Nice pair of er ... not ears Hillary.

And of course ... drum roll!

This worker in a Van Nuys CA factory in 1944 soon started calling herself Marilyn Monroe.

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Stunning pics, as usual! I'm a big Meg Ryan fan, as well. That's one of the reasons I married this girl!

Attached files
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Saint_;1453417 wrote: Stunning pics, as usual! I'm a big Meg Ryan fan, as well. That's one of the reasons I married this girl!

Yep ... she's a cutie alright!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Return to “Photography More”