I Know Ya 'All Been Waiting For More Images From The Chosen.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

So here ya go!

Now this is what I call a Milkshake!; The Dodge Sisters, 1929; 1930s ventriloquist ... one thing I detest as much as circus clowns is ventriloquist's dummies; I can remember Lola talking about Rinso; I love this quote; she'll always be in my heart; We’ve heard that the word perfection is actually pronounced Marilyn, darlings; March 4, 1918 The USS Cyclops departs from Barbados and is never seen again; The Abbots Bromley Horn Dance is an English folk dance, which dates back to the Middle Ages. I so love the eccentric English;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Those are awesom, JJ! The story of the Cyclops intrigues me greatly! (Saint runs off to do some research)
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

The Dodge Sisters, 1929 - I found this image quiet interesting as the shadows don't match the photo....there appears to be three shadows in the photo and they don't really match up to the Dodge Sisters.

The Abbots Bromley Horn Dance looks quite interesting! Wonder what happens once they start drinking!:yh_rotfl

Great images Chosen!!!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Lady J;1449853 wrote: The Dodge Sisters, 1929 - I found this image quiet interesting as the shadows don't match the photo....there appears to be three shadows in the photo and they don't really match up to the Dodge Sisters.

Two different light sources, causing multiple shadows on the backdrop.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

LarsMac;1449877 wrote: Two different light sources, causing multiple shadows on the backdrop.

I was gonna tell LadyJ that the third sister must have "dodged" behind one of the other two!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

LarsMac;1449877 wrote: Two different light sources, causing multiple shadows on the backdrop.

You know Lars....you are probably right but there is something still not right with the photo. The shadow to the far left doesn't appear to have a hat on...notice how it is not flat...

Anyways...makes no waves.

Perhaps Jj is correct...one ducked behind the other! :wah:
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Great pictures!

Return to “Photography More”