Scary Bed.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

This is without a doubt the scariest bed I have ever seen and one guaranteed to cause insomnia!

Bet this guys hiding under it!

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Wandrin

Scary Bed.

Post by Wandrin »

That's a bed?
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

Wandrin

Scary Bed.

Post by Wandrin »

Okay, that's more than a little creepy.
AnneBoleyn

Scary Bed.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Whatever happened with your friend's kid who was afraid of sleeping in his room? How is he doing?
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1449028 wrote: Whatever happened with your friend's kid who was afraid of sleeping in his room? How is he doing?

They've moved him to the spare room in the interim and so far so good. Thanx for asking Annie,
AnneBoleyn

Scary Bed.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Does anyone sleep in his old room or spend a lot of time there? I'm glad to hear he is sleeping better somewhere else.
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1449030 wrote: Does anyone sleep in his old room or spend a lot of time there? I'm glad to hear he is sleeping better somewhere else.

Last I heard nobody slept in that bedroom.
Lady J

Scary Bed.

Post by Lady J »

I was putting my son down to sleep and he said he was afraid of the person under his bed....I told him there was nothing to worry about. He insisted there was some one under the bed. I got down on my knees and looked under the bed and found my son whispering to me...."Daddy there is someone on my bed!"
jones jones

Scary Bed.

Post by jones jones »

Now that's scary!@

Return to “Photography More”