I Love Bright Colours, Onions, Beauty, Abandonment Vintage Stuff...

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

...like these images of cool & colourful retro aluminium tumblers; a wallpaper c1905–13, block printed on paper and made by Zuber & Cie. France; an awesome bar made from a vintage trunk; Miss Emma Watson who grows more beautiful by the year; Whittingham Asylum one of the largest asylums in the United Kingdom was built in 1869 and at one time boasted its own orchestra, brass band, brewery and ballroom;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I love the last pic..

It sort of does a oaaahhhhhhh sound to me... because of the clouds above the building..
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Chloe_88;1447932 wrote: I love the last pic..

It sort of does a oaaahhhhhhh sound to me... because of the clouds above the building..

Let's do some ghost hunting. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

along-for-the-ride;1447934 wrote: Let's do some ghost hunting. :)

Well.. I think I had my share of that on Saterday night!

I could hear this constant digital camera dubbele beep noise.. I searched and searched the bedroom, but couldn't find where the noise was coming from..

My OH wasn't home that night, and I started getting a little scared.

It sounded like a digital camera in the hallway, and I could hear someone walking about like really loud!

Armed with my bat, I searched all the rooms upstairs and downstairs... but found nothing!

I decided to sleep on the sofa, with my cats..

My OH came in at like 4 am, sending me off to bed...

Turned out he had hidden the phone somewhere and the battery was empty.. (we just bought a new phone, so i didn't recognise the low battery sound!!)

The footsteps came from my super loud heavy footed neighbour...

Duh...
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Those aluminium beakers look very cheerful, but I would advise not to use such things for drinking out of. Also throw out any aluminium saucepans and anything aluminium that comes into contact with food - aluminium in the body is dangerous, and it can cause dementia as it affects the brain. Oh, and I found out that aluminium is added to our mains drinking water for no other reason than to make the water look 'brighter' and thus more interesting. :rolleyes:

Why I'm Concerned About the Dangers of Aluminum - Global Healing Center

Hey Jj, that young lady is nearly as good-looking as I was at that age ! ;) :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1447932 wrote: I love the last pic..

You always lurve the last pic hon!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

G#Gill;1447980 wrote: Those aluminium beakers look very cheerful, but I would advise not to use such things for drinking out of. Also throw out any aluminium saucepans and anything aluminium that comes into contact with food - aluminium in the body is dangerous, and it can cause dementia as it affects the brain. Oh, and I found out that aluminium is added to our mains drinking water for no other reason than to make the water look 'brighter' and thus more interesting. :rolleyes:

Why I'm Concerned About the Dangers of Aluminum - Global Healing Center

Hey Jj, that young lady is nearly as good-looking as I was at that age ! ;) :lips:

Her? She wouldn't have come even close to as good looking as you were sweetheart!!

Return to “Photography More”