A Rainbow of Colour!

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

I think these colours are unbelievably beautiful!

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

Emil Nolde, Conversation in Garden, 1908

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

Such beautiful flowers!

jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

A vintage kitchen ... sickeningly pink, totally kitsch but oh so desirable~

jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

1963 Shasta Compact ... Awesome!!

Patsy Warnick

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I have that vintage kitchen but in RED

love it....

Hi JJ - you know I love vintage - old 63 Shasta is cool too. I saw a few on our road trip last week.

Patsy
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

Patsy Warnick;1433254 wrote: I have that vintage kitchen but in RED

love it....

Hi JJ - you know I love vintage - old 63 Shasta is cool too. I saw a few on our road trip last week.

Patsy

Hi Patsy Hun! You have a kitchen like that? How totally wonderful and I so envy you!

That Shasta trailer is so cool & cute ... wish I had one!
AnneBoleyn

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by AnneBoleyn »

My stove is gas & was new in 1952, made by Slattery Stoves of Brooklyn. 4 burner. White. Came with this apartment, built 1952. All new appliances. Refrigerator died decades ago.
along-for-the-ride

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Thanks, JJ...Brightened my day! I also like the Shasta camper............too cool!

I thought you might enjoy these colorful old postcards:

http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/ ... pt=hp_bn14
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1433266 wrote: My stove is gas & was new in 1952, made by Slattery Stoves of Brooklyn. 4 burner. White. Came with this apartment, built 1952. All new appliances. Refrigerator died decades ago.

Great stuff Annie! My Gran had a massive Aga stove in her kitchen ... cream enamel finish with kinda lift up "covers" over the plates. Burnt anthracite as I recall and there was always a coffee pot on it with real ground coffee! Come winter when we visited her she used to seat us down in front of it with a mug of her homemade soup clutched in our hands ... sigh.
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

along-for-the-ride;1433281 wrote: Thanks, JJ...Brightened my day! I also like the Shasta camper............too cool!

I thought you might enjoy these colorful old postcards:

Nostalgic postcards: The legacy of John Hinde – CNN Photos - CNN.com Blogs

So happy I helped brighten your day hun ... awesome images, thanx so much for sharing!
Vaishali

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by Vaishali »

These are very beautiful pictures. They have got amazing fusion of colors. Please share more!!
jones jones

A Rainbow of Colour!

Post by jones jones »

Vaishali;1435423 wrote: These are very beautiful pictures. They have got amazing fusion of colors. Please share more!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I love colour. Keep watching cos I will post many more images.

Return to “Photography More”