The Breezes of Remembrance.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

I really love looking thru images of years gone by and must, albeit briefly, look at hundreds every week. Ninety percent of them are simply a reminder of days and years long gone. But every now and again one of these many images catches my eye and then some long, long forgotten memory that has laid dormant deep within my sub-conscious stirs, sometimes making me smile and sometimes making me feel sad.

Which is probably what originally prompted me to write these words:

“The embers of past lives lie within us all, waiting to be fanned into flames of reality by the breezes of remembrance.” ©

(See First Reply for Awesome More Images.)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Luise of Mecklenberg Strelitz, Queen of Prussia. Wasn't she a beauty?

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

The service station where James Dean filled up his Porsche Spyder shortly before he was involved in the accident in which he died.

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Goode Pharmacy (1942)

Boston Common Hoedown (1970’s)

Down on the Corner.

55 Chevy.

Return to “Photography More”