More Retro Images.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

I had to do a double take with this one cos I first thought the kid was playing with his cell phone ... then I saw that he was actually reading a book. Oh how the times have changed!

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

Boy selling Coca Cola from roadside stand. Atlanta, 1936. By Alfred Eisenstaedt via bygoneamerica.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

I think I'll have the shrimp please!

jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

gmc

More Retro Images.

Post by gmc »

I can't see any images. Did you forget to post them or have I got something weird going on?
jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

gmc;1426553 wrote: I can't see any images. Did you forget to post them or have I got something weird going on?

I think maybe the latter ... but then again there is always something weird going on when I'm around.
tabby

More Retro Images.

Post by tabby »

I wasn't able to see the images yesterday but today they're showing up fine ... it's weird!

I bet the shrimp & fries would be delicious, JJ! Love those prices.
jones jones

More Retro Images.

Post by jones jones »

tabby;1426561 wrote: I wasn't able to see the images yesterday but today they're showing up fine ... it's weird!

I bet the shrimp & fries would be delicious, JJ! Love those prices.

Yeah Tabs .... We could have a real fishy freak-out at those prices!

Return to “Photography More”