Blu Emmylu.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Blu Emmylu.

Post by jones jones »

Blu Raine came over to visit last night and brought a bottle of JD with him. I don’t believe I’ve ever mentioned him before but we’re kin. He’s from the South, Savannah Georgia actually and he’s sort of like ‘different” … not because he’s from the South mind … but just because.

He’s a poet, a professional songwriter … oh and he once worked for CNN but that’s another story. Because Blu is different, most folk think he’s very shy but actually he isn’t. I mean take the time he met Emmylu.

Blu always told me that when he met a women whose name actually rhymed with his, she would be the one. So when he met this lady at Pinkie Master’s Lounge in Drayton Street Savannah, he instantly knew that she was the one. Pinkie’s is probably the oldest bar in one of America’s oldest cities and Blu likes going there cos he says it’s “pet friendly.” Blu has this Irish Setter dog which is a red color. He’s called Sam and he likes swimming and ice cream and he’s always with Blu.

Anyway this one Saturday night Blu and Sam are at Pinkie’s and this lady like trips over Sam and lands up on Blu’s lap. That’s his story and I believe it cos he never tells lies and anyway I wasn’t there. Turns out that she loves animals especially dogs and gives Sam a kiss on his wet, black nose which Blu says looks like a big licorice truffle. He introduces himself and offers to buy her a beer and she goes:”Thanx, that will be nice.” And “I’m Emmylu Paine.” Kaching!!!!!!!!!!! Jackpot! Not only does Emmylu rhyme with Blu but Paine is Raine with a P! The rest is history and they are still a couple.

Did I mention that Blu only visits me at night? I’ve had to supply him with a remote for my garage door every time I moved so that he can come over, open the door and drive right in. Once when he forgot the remote, he hid in the trunk and Emmylu had to drive. Blu didn’t enjoy that at all …

But that’s another story.

I’ll post some more of his images soon.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Blu Emmylu.

Post by jones jones »

To the FG Guests who may want to follow the trials & tribulations of my twin brother Blu Raine ... go check out my new Journal called "The Chosen Presents Blu & Emmylu."

It will be up and running soon with text & images.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
along-for-the-ride

Blu Emmylu.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

What does Emmy Lu

Do when Blu

Visits you?

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
jones jones

Blu Emmylu.

Post by jones jones »

Emmylu has kin in Savannah ...

Return to “Photography More”