Camera recommendation.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Bill Sikes

Camera recommendation.

Post by Bill Sikes »

I bought a camera from Aldi last year, a "Traveler DC-8600", actually a re-badged Vivitar.It's very good, and has more features than many similar "big name" cameras.

Now, there's this:

http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/special ... 55229.html

If it's the same as my 8.1MP camera, but upgraded to 10MP - and it looks as if it is - it's a real steal at £130.
Bill Sikes

Camera recommendation.

Post by Bill Sikes »

Soberano;645376 wrote: If it has more than one button I'm knackered. o

Mine has a fully automatic setting. It does everything, and does it well. You need to remember to turn it on before pressing the button, though!
Carl44

Camera recommendation.

Post by Carl44 »

Bill Sikes;645378 wrote: Mine has a fully automatic setting. It does everything, and does it well. You need to remember to turn it on before pressing the button, though!

my phone doubles as my camara ,can you use your camara as a phone bill

......... phone bill :wah: :wah:
spot

Camera recommendation.

Post by spot »

It takes SD memory up to a 2GB limit. Aldi are selling 2GB SD for £10. They go together quite well. One could even buy a second card at that price.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bill Sikes

Camera recommendation.

Post by Bill Sikes »

Apparently it's a Vivicam X60 (Vivitar).

....the same thing for £216.30!

Return to “Photography More”