Wedding reception pics

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

Here's a few of the pictures from the reception that I got scanned before my scanner took a dump. First is Bullet and me at the mural that is the backdrop of the stage. Next is the dessert table that my mom and sister spent hours on getting perfect, next is my son and Bullet's daughter, the last one is just the mural. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my scanner so I can post more of them...

Attached files
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

chonsigirl

Wedding reception pics

Post by chonsigirl »

:-4 Oh, please do post them! I love the first one the most..................
valerie

Wedding reception pics

Post by valerie »

That first pic is...

:-4 :-4 :-4
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

I've got a bunch more, some really good ones, and dammit, I can't figure out why my scanner just stopped working. I pulled apart the wedding album Bullet's sister sent me today just so I could post these for you guys, and the damn scanner picks today to take a crap. :-5 :-5

:yh_bigsmi :yh_blush
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

flopstock wrote: unplug everything. turn your machine off and let it set a minute. turn it back on and let it come up without the scanner attached. then, if it's a usb connection plug it in and let the computer find it like new. if it's not usb, do a normal shutdown, reattach the scanner turn it on and start the computer back up.

if there is no light on the scanner ..proceed directly to bestbuy..:p
Thanks, Flops!! I will try that immediately. Be right back with an update...
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

Well, I did as you said, Flop, and now I have a big red "X" through my scanner icon in my toolbar. Any ideas?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

flopstock wrote: is it a usb connection? if you put your mouse over the x out on the scanner icon, what does it tell you, anything? unplug it and plug it back in firmly..both ends!! turn it off and on.

what's your operating system?
And we're scanning!!!! I don't think I had it plugged in completely. Thanks, Floppy!! I'll have more pics up shortly. You're the best!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

flopstock wrote: sheesh! thought i had a road trip on for tomorrow!:D
Oh...hey....wait a minute....I think it's going haywire again...

No...I did NOT just knock my scanner off the shelf accidentally on purpose!!! :yh_bigsmi :yh_angel
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

OK, thanks to Flops I got the scanner working again. Here's the next bunch.

First two are self-explanatory, 3rd one is the wedding party, next of course is our rings, (I had to have Bullet's hand over mine, his nails are nicer than mine are!!) and last is the guys, from the left: Punisher, Razor, Bullet, Q, Josh, and T-Bone. All Blue Angels except Bullet, and the guys who really are my family. Love 'em all. :-4 :-4

Attached files
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

Floppy, was that not the best night??!!?!? :-4

WIsh I could live it over and over....
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

Kathy Ellen wrote: BR, Your wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and your children are very beautiful. I love looking at family pictures...they're so special.

Kathy Ellen
Thank you, Kathy Ellen!! Very sweet of you to say. I'm glad you like them because I am currently scanning a few more!!

Hey, Flops...didn't you get a shot of the two of us together? I'd llike to see that one, if that's ok with you!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

flopstock wrote: damned if that didn't come out...:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Oh sure!!! Come ON, I want the gang to see us hanging out together!!!

(If you really don't want to I understand, but I sure would love to have that one in this thread.)
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

And a few more. Anyone getting sick of these yet?

Here we have:

A decent shot of what the clubhouse looks like (well, part of it)

Bullet's sister and brother in law with us

My son Josh and me

Me with my dad

The sign-in table

Attached files
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: Aw!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your lovely pics with us, you guys look so lovely!:-4

You don't look old enough to have a son the size of Josh - ya can tell he gets his good looks from his mom!
Good mornin' my friend!! You're up early!!

Thanks, babe...you're very sweet. :yh_blush

It really was a great day, Pinky. Did you know that Flopstock came in just for this event? It was SO great to have her there. :-6 I was very honored that she made the trip for us.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

OpenMind

Wedding reception pics

Post by OpenMind »

Stunning photos, BR. You both look so handsome. Your kids look something to be proud of too.

Keep them coming. I'm not getting tired of these.:-6
BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

OpenMind wrote: Stunning photos, BR. You both look so handsome. Your kids look something to be proud of too.

Keep them coming. I'm not getting tired of these.:-6
Awww, thanks, OM!! You're a real sweetheart. Here's one I've just come across, (there's a TON of pictures here) of my baby singing to me!! I only wish you could hear him!! Beautiful voice!! Flops, were you still there when Bullet sang?

Attached files
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

OpenMind

Wedding reception pics

Post by OpenMind »

BabyRider wrote: Awww, thanks, OM!! You're a real sweetheart. Here's one I've just come across, (there's a TON of pictures here) of my baby singing to me!! I only wish you could hear him!! Beautiful voice!! Flops, were you still there when Bullet sang?

Perhaps you could get a recording of Bullett singing one day. I do appreciate listening to a good singing voice.:-6
BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

OpenMind wrote: Perhaps you could get a recording of Bullett singing one day. I do appreciate listening to a good singing voice.:-6
Do you like the blues, OM? He sings blues music like you've never heard before. Well, at least like I've never heard before. I'd have no idea how to upload something like that, but I would do it in a heartbeat!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

OpenMind

Wedding reception pics

Post by OpenMind »

BabyRider wrote: Do you like the blues, OM? He sings blues music like you've never heard before. Well, at least like I've never heard before. I'd have no idea how to upload something like that, but I would do it in a heartbeat!

I'm fussy with blues. It has to be well sung which means the singer has to put a lot of feeling and soul into it.

I'm not aware of any music hosting sites equivalent to photo hosting sites. If you have a website of your own (most ISPs in England provide a small amount of web space for free for their customers), you could upload a link onto the website. It would then be just a matter of copying and pasting to FG.

Alternatively, you could video him with audio and upload the video to Photobucket.
cherandbuster

Wedding reception pics

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh BR

The pictures are spectacular

You are as beautiful outside as you are inside :-4

Personally I would just LOVE to see a picture of Baby Rider and Flops together

That would be *most* awesome

Whaddaya say Floopy? :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

OpenMind

Wedding reception pics

Post by OpenMind »

cherandbuster wrote: Oh BR

The pictures are spectacular

You are as beautiful outside as you are inside :-4

Personally I would just LOVE to see a picture of Baby Rider and Flops together

That would be *most* awesome

Whaddaya say Floopy? :-6

I second that emotion.:-6 :D
sunny104

Wedding reception pics

Post by sunny104 »

beautiful pics!! :-4
cars

Wedding reception pics

Post by cars »

All beautiful family pix BR, you can be very proud. But just as an observation, you are waisting your time behind that Bar! I always knew you were purty BR, but you should really get yourself to the nearest Modeling Agency, like today. And cash in on those gorgeous killer looks!! :)
Cars :)
cherandbuster

Wedding reception pics

Post by cherandbuster »

Cars :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

annabelle

Wedding reception pics

Post by annabelle »

BR .... Your wedding pics are great. :)

I can't really add much more that hasn't already been said, you're a great looking couple.

What I can say though is this. Although I don't know you, I've been very moved by the set of circumstances that have lead you to being in your current situation. I wish you most sincerely from the bottom of my heart all the luck in the world, so you and Bullet may be together again as soon as possible. Fate really has dealt you the unkindest of blows. :-4
BabyRider

Wedding reception pics

Post by BabyRider »

annabelle wrote: BR .... Your wedding pics are great. :)

I can't really add much more that hasn't already been said, you're a great looking couple.

What I can say though is this. Although I don't know you, I've been very moved by the set of circumstances that have lead you to being in your current situation. I wish you most sincerely from the bottom of my heart all the luck in the world, so you and Bullet may be together again as soon as possible. Fate really has dealt you the unkindest of blows. :-4
Wow...thank you Annabelle! I am touched every day by the kindness and warmth from the people here. It's you guys that keep me going every day. :-4 :-6
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

annabelle

Wedding reception pics

Post by annabelle »

BabyRider wrote: Wow...thank you Annabelle! I am touched every day by the kindness and warmth from the people here. It's you guys that keep me going every day. :-4 :-6

BR .... No thank's needed, you're more than welcome, :-4 :)
valerie

Wedding reception pics

Post by valerie »

Forgive me, I'm a sentimental old fool... and I just wanted to bump these,

might do some of us some good to see them, eh?

:-4 :-4
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

chonsigirl

Wedding reception pics

Post by chonsigirl »

:-4 They are so beautiful, thanks Val.
Lulu2

Wedding reception pics

Post by Lulu2 »

I'd never seen them, so I enjoyed looking at happier times for the two of them. I miss B'R!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rain

Wedding reception pics

Post by Rain »

Thanx to whoever posted these again. What a Gorgeous couple. They seem to just fit together don't you think?
Chickadee

Wedding reception pics

Post by Chickadee »

That was really nice.
Colette

Wedding reception pics

Post by Colette »

Is BR really small? Or is hubby really big? They do look great together. Looks like he could pick her up with one hand. Somehow, though, I didn't picture her that way at all. Thanks for posting these.

Return to “Photography More”