Favorite pictures

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jaggedlittlegirl

Favorite pictures

Post by jaggedlittlegirl »

Some of my favorite pictures(ones I've taken anyway) aren't exactly the best pictures ever taken but they do bring back memories and such. Here's a few of them...

Attached files
chonsigirl

Favorite pictures

Post by chonsigirl »

They are gorgeous! You are a very good photographer!:)
NefariousSaint

Favorite pictures

Post by NefariousSaint »

Always loved the ones with the golden clouds.....
Bryn Mawr

Favorite pictures

Post by Bryn Mawr »

NefariousSaint wrote: Always loved the ones with the golden clouds.....

A wonderful photo and a graphic demonstration of just how tall that monster is
Lulu2

Favorite pictures

Post by Lulu2 »

That takes ME back, Jagged! Any of Lake Atitlan?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
jaggedlittlegirl

Favorite pictures

Found one! I'm at work right now so I don't really have that many but this is one of my favorites.

Attached files
Peg

Favorite pictures

Post by Peg »

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.:D
BabyRider

Favorite pictures

Post by BabyRider »

Those are incredible!! The 2 ends of the top row....those are my two favorites, but they are all stunning!! Would you tell us where those places are? And yes, MORE!!!! :yh_clap :yh_clap
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Lulu2

Favorite pictures

Post by Lulu2 »

Thanks, Jagged! Lake Atitlan is one of the most beautiful spots you can imagine! No wonder it was sacred to the ancient people who lived on its shores.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
jaggedlittlegirl

Favorite pictures

BabyRider wrote: Those are incredible!! The 2 ends of the top row....those are my two favorites, but they are all stunning!! Would you tell us where those places are? And yes, MORE!!!! :yh_clap :yh_clap

Thanks all for the compliments.

Sure, slipped my mind to put in where those places are in the first place :-2 Most of them are from different places all over Guatemala.

From left to right, starting at the top row: 1. Sunset on the road on my way to my house. 2. Sunset over a lake in Peten, Guatemala. 3. Crossing a wooden bridge near Yaxha(where Survivor was shot), Peten, Guatemala. 4. Coming down from Pacaya volcano.

2nd row: At the top of the Pacaya volcano overlooking the nearby volcanoes.

3rd row: 1. Top of the Ipala volcano(yes, that's the crater!). 2. Niagara Falls(Canadian side). 3. Antigua Guatemala seen from near the top of the Agua Volcano.

...and the last one I posted, as Lulu mentioned is Lake Atitlan. That's my favorite place in the entire country! :D
Lulu2

Favorite pictures

Post by Lulu2 »

(Well, you know Guatemala better than anyone I know....and I agree with you!)
Nomad

Favorite pictures

Post by Nomad »

Oh you should enter these somewhere.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Favorite pictures

Post by minks »

those are gorgeous Jag.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
jaggedlittlegirl

Favorite pictures

Thanks all for the compliments! :yh_blush

I enjoy taking pictures, especially of landscapes and such. I guess it's because if I'm the one taking them no one will take any of me lol I hate having my pic taken.

A few months ago I got a pretty cool camera. I'm still in the process of learning how to use it. Now that I know you guys liked them, I'll share a few more once I take them! :)
Lulu2

Favorite pictures

Post by Lulu2 »

Jagged...next time you go to the market at Chichicastenango, take some photos of all those colors/fabrics/people, in the smoky air! Those're some great "Kodak" opportunities!

I have some, but I don't know how to post them. :-3
Vaishali

Favorite pictures

Post by Vaishali »

These are amazing pictures. I want to share some of my favorite photos too.

Return to “Photography More”