Help, Help Moderator

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Lon

Help, Help Moderator

Post by Lon »

I goofed and placed my Barbados post in the wrong section---could you switch it over to Vacation and Travel?

Thank you kindly
Betty Boop

Help, Help Moderator

Post by Betty Boop »

Lon;1265660 wrote: I goofed and placed my Barbados post in the wrong section---could you switch it over to Vacation and Travel?

Thank you kindly

All moved :-6
Nomad

Help, Help Moderator

Post by Nomad »

Lon;1265660 wrote: I goofed and placed my Barbados post in the wrong section---could you switch it over to Vacation and Travel?

Thank you kindly

Most of us have placed our Barbados posts in the wrong place at one time or another Lon. Dont let that get you down tiger. One time I placed my Trinidad post in the whats for dinner thread. Talk about embarrassing. :o
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Help, Help Moderator

Post by flopstock »

Welcome back Lon! I hope you had a wonderful time away.:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Help, Help Moderator

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Where the heck have you been Nomie I needed a laugh thank you..

[QUOTE]Most of us have placed our Barbados posts in the wrong place at one time or another Lon. Dont let that get you down tiger. One time I placed my Trinidad post in the whats for dinner thread. Talk about embarrassing. :o[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Members' News”