Panther's Coat Interview, or, if you prefer, my own interview

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Verb of Nothing

Post by Verb of Nothing »

I am U Tso'otsoob Bola'ay (Panther's Coat). And here's my special interview filmed while I was in the Secchiata Mountain, near Florence. I was with a lot of interesting humans. I'm having a lot of fun watching the videos again, so I think I'm going to translate the whole thing in english.

YouTube - Intervista con Peli di Pantera - prima parte (Part 1)

YouTube - Intervista con Peli di Pantera - seconda parte (Part 2)

YouTube - Intervista con Peli di Pantera - terza parte (Part 3)

YouTube - Intervista con Peli di Pantera - quarta parte (Part 4)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a "Scrotum Remover", and the voice you just heard was the voice of Panther's Coat, the last Forest's safeguard.

[Laughs]

As you can see, Gentlemen, we're mocking white men. We're mocking them because of the absurd way they spend a life committed to jobs, committed to...

Committed to what, Panther's Coat?

Committed to life, I'd say. Committed to life, instead of death. They live... to live.

That's the point.

You got it perfectly, Panther's Coat!

Oh, and even for their scrotum. To preserve their scrotum. It's an important side of their lifes.

Right, but we'll talk later about their scrotum. Now tell us something about the vision you had while you were a kid. The vision that lead you to your mission. Some of your biographers, approaching this point, talk about a strong "caghetto" [diarrhea].

[Laughs] Well, I actually had my first "caghetto" when I was 10. It was a new experience realizing how my s**t wasn't hard anymore but, at the contrary, could get out more fluently. Well, my thoughts began to get out of my head more fluently as well, and so I had the vision of the Forest.

So you were able to connect the "caghetto" river with the Forest river and, than, you saw your destiny.

Exactly, yes.

We could say you transformed your "caghetto" in an everyday fight against... scrotums.

Ahh, I wouldn't call it a "fight". I would call it a whim.

A whim, yes.

Removing scrotums is just a whim.

Ok, this may be an introduction to the next question, with which we enter more deeply in your philosophy.

You built a lot of Holy Objects: the Phallic Prolongation, which is the first one, the Genitals Perforator, the Magic Blowpipe... Well, those objects, that are not only consecrated to the Owl but also to all the other Forest's Spirits, had already been created by other humans, by other warriors (we're not talking about white men anyway).

But if we talk about the Scrotum Remover, the object that I keep in my hands, we must specify that it was created and made completely by you; so, let's go further. Did you dream it? Did the Holy Owl appear and tell you to realize it?

Well, one day I simply started to feel the uselesness of my scrotum. It just did not deserve to be there.

Did you feel this before you depilated it, or after?

[Laughs] Well, the depilation came before my Forest's vision. Anyway, I just realized how senseless and useless my scrotum is. I think it's not only the scrotum: there are many parts of my body without which I could live a normal life anyway. Those [parts] could be extirpated, because it would not be a problem.

Nevertheless, I decided that my scrotum will remain where it is now, while, at the contrary, white men's scrotums will fall without any mercy. Yes, because I don't venerate it like they do.

As a matter of fact I read, in one of the books dedicated to you, about the way you warn everyone who wants to have a Phallic Prolongation to not use it for sexual aims, because of the possible Holy Owl's bad reaction.

Umh yeah... He makes rotten your genitals.

Rotten?

Yes... actually it was the Phallic Prolongation that gave me the idea for the Scrotum Remover. You know, white men see the Prolongation as an expedient to be more "virile"... well it is nothing like that. It's just an aesthetic ornament without any sexual aim.

An object that, besides, should even cover up the penis... There is a lot of simbology involved...

Yes... it covers the penis and it hides its nature with something aesthetically more gracious.

So we're approaching the penis as "the great shame".

[Nods, but shows some perplexity]

Well, it's not a "great shame" because it is a penis, but because of...

Because of the way it is used! With the Prolongation, you can't use it for his real [and bad] aim... The Prolongation is a sort of... shelter against the copulation's witchcrafts.

A sort of "anti-vagina".

Exactly! [Laughs]

Dear Panther's Coat, now it's time to tell our spectators, intrigued by your philosophy and mission, what will be your future and how do you think you will make your dream, your vision, come true.

Well, I don't care about being famous and things like that... I just want to be left alone and I don't want anyone to try to prevent me from going in the Forest. And if some... priest will try to convert me... I will simply remove his scrotum. If will walk in front of me and go straight on without looking... we will be enemies anyway but I won't do anything to him.

I would say what you just said is very important... it seems like you're giving white men a salvation's possibility...

... I just want to leave them in their crap...

Well, if a white man comes into the Forest and meets you... he must act like he would act in front of a wild boar... he mustn't look at you... he mustn't...

Actually white men meeting me must act keeping in mind that I am like an animal... so they mustn't mind my bollocks.

Have you ever imagined the pain that any man can feel when his scrotum is removed?

Of course.

We must also say... I actually had to say this before but you know, I'm really excited... I've never talked with a man with a monkey on his head... We must also mention that this object is not casually named "Scrotum Remover"... there's a reason behind it...

Yes, it's a clarification that has to be done...

It doesn't cut off flatly the scrotum... It slowly removes it.

It doesn't cut if off, yes, it removes it, and in fact it hasn't got a steady blade.

Yes, it's not a steady blade... we could say that it's a "scrotal" blade...

Exactly, reproduce perfectly the scrotum's folds.

We can say removing a scrotum is a long and painful holy ritual... and there are different kinds of scrotums: hard scrotums, flaccid scrotums... for the harder ones the operation can last hours...

So, again, have you ever imagined this great sufference?

Yes. The sufference is a consequence. If I think about reproduction, I think about pain, I think about sufference, indeed. And I want white men to feel the same sufference when their scrotum is removed.

Now let's talk about the Genitals Perforator. It was probably one of the most discussed Holy Owl's objects.

[Laughs] Well, it wasn't actually. Everyone has been very reluctant to write any comment about it. They didn't understand it... they couldn't say anything about it. Maybe it was a sort of despise for this object, which is one of the most controversial for white men's philosophy.

Yes, and let's tell all the truth. If there's a stranger who removes your scrotum, maybe, after the big sufference and some moths in therapy...

Physical ...

Yes, but also psychological... well, after all of this you will probably be able to overcome the trauma. But when it comes to mutilating your own scrotum, your own penis, by yourself, it's different...

It's consciousness raising.

Yes, it's consciousness raising... I mean, any white man in front of something like this becomes even whiter and suddenly faints. Which is terrifying.

Terrifying.

Have you every tried the Genitals Perforator on yourself?

No. I didn't. I will, sooner or later. But I don't feel ready.

So you believe that, being Holy Objects, you can't use them as if they would be a toy. To use them, you must hear something like a "Call" in yourself. Like it happens with Our Mother! There are ones who decide to become priests or nuns, and there are other ones who decide to become a scrotums remover and a genitals perforator.

Yes. There is a huge meditation for every scrotum that falls.

One last question to end this extraordinary interview, which, I think, will make people...

...Laugh...

Yes, laugh, but we're not talking about that kind of laugh that comes in your face when you have a lot of fun... we're talking about that kind of hysterical laugh that usually comes in scared people's faces...

... Who laugh because they do it instead of crying or, worst, suiciding themselves.

So now everyone won't go to bed without a chastity belt... because if you think about it that's the only thing that can save you when you meet a scrotum remover. And it's very symbolic: the only thing that can save you from a Scrotum Remover is not doing sex.

[Laughs] Yes...

There is a lot of particular long haired white men who insult you in all the blogs and forums... who tell you that after just a week in the Forest you will come back in Udine... have you got a message for them?

Well, first of all they are losers, even more than me. They are done...

They haven't even got enough forces to cut their hair...

Exactly, not cutting them is senseless, I don't see why they have to be so long... ok, in the Forest you can have long hair, there aren't blades there. But here there are barbers, you pay ten euros and than you're fine! But no, those white always have those long hair, and they even put make-ups on themselves and do other strange things... but it's just horrible... it's just bulls**t.

The Owl probably laughs very hard when He thinks about them.

Yes... And to add a few things: it's not true, I won't come back from the forest after two days or two weeks only... there are two possibilities; I die; I keep staying there until I...

Die. So yeah, you can say it to all of your fans, Panther's Coat...

I will die in the forest! And, most of all, I will be food for all the other animals. Not for priests or long-haired white men.

My friends, after this extraordinary interview with Panther's Coat, I invite you to reflect: there was a bench behind us, white men installed it... but we stayed on the ground. And the fact that there's an house 30 metres from here doesn't mean anything. Do you agree? If you don't, I remove your scortum. Friends, see you next time.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ah, it all makes sense now. You are a scrotum remover. How wonderful for you. Love it !
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Post by minks »

Nomad;1254808 wrote: Ah, it all makes sense now. You are a scrotum remover. How wonderful for you. Love it !

you read all that above .... stuff??
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

minks;1254810 wrote: you read all that above .... stuff??

I did. Scrotums are a terrible thing.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Post by minks »

Nomad;1254813 wrote: I did. Scrotums are a terrible thing.

hmmmmm well I am not convinced they are so terrible....

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

Nomad;1254808 wrote: Ah, it all makes sense now. You are a scrotum remover. How wonderful for you. Love it !
Yes. And I also built the great "Scrotum Remover".

How awesome!

By the way watch also the video.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Verb of Nothing;1254815 wrote: Yes. And I also built the great "Scrotum Remover".

How awesome!

By the way watch also the video.

Yes, indeed you are awesome. Clearly you have transcended matters of unimportance and entered into a world of knowledge few men witness.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Verb of Nothing

Nomad;1254820 wrote: Yes, indeed you are awesome.
No.

Clearly you have transcended matters of unimportance and entered into a world of knowledge few men witness.
Yes, but all the blame is to be put on white men for this. They control and influence people with a lot of "needs" like wearing clothes and horrible stuff like that. They make people think that what I say is terrible.

Reducing the number of white men in the world, things will change, cities will start to fall, people will start to have Phallic Prolongations (even females)... or at the least, that's what I hope, and that's why I built the Scrotum Remover.

No comments about the interview itself? Just the usual bashing?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Verb of Nothing;1254821 wrote: No.

Yes, but all the blame is to be put on white men for this. They control and influence people with a lot of "needs" like wearing clothes and horrible stuff like that. They make people think that what I say is terrible.

Reducing the number of white men in the world, things will change, cities will start to fall, people will start to have Phallic Prolongations (even females)... or at the least, that's what I hope, and that's why I built the Scrotum Remover.

No comments about the interview itself? Just the usual bashing?

Bashing?

Ive not bashed you nor have I any intention to do so.

I watched one clip and will observe the others at my leisure.

So far I am amused.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Verb of Nothing

Nomad;1254824 wrote: Bashing?

Ive not bashed you nor have I any intention to do so.

I watched one clip and will observe the others at my leisure.

So far I am amused.
Thank you, than.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Verb of Nothing;1254825 wrote: Thank you, than.

You may not know this but I myself am an acclaimed mad scientist/ninja.

I would be interested in learning more about the scrotum destroyer sometime.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Also there is someone here you should be introduced to. His name is Peter Lake. Perhaps youve heard of him.

Peter Lake knows how to think outside of the box. His only set back is his wife who demands things from him and throws his inventions out the window. Its a long story but I believe the two of you would come to an understanding of ideas.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Verb of Nothing

Nomad;1254834 wrote: Also there is someone here you should be introduced to. His name is Peter Lake. Perhaps youve heard of him.

Peter Lake knows how to think outside of the box. His only set back is his wife who demands things from him and throws his inventions out the window. Its a long story but I believe the two of you would come to an understanding of ideas.
Who is he?
minks

Post by minks »

Ya know VON I just read your .... stuff, sorry but your ideals are crap. I don't even think you are worth baiting further. :-5 Just plain weird.

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

minks;1254884 wrote: Ya know VON I just read your .... stuff, sorry but your ideals are crap. I don't even think you are worth baiting further. :-5 Just plain weird.
Of course it's weird: it's a human idea.

My ideals would save the world, at the contrary of yours. Yes, they are also more moral than yours.
minks

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1254892 wrote: Of course it's weird: it's a human idea.

My ideals would save the world, at the contrary of yours. Yes, they are also more moral than yours.

Darn right I can't save the world I am merely one person, but as a singular human I can do my part and help turn things around for the world. So I am a human what in hades are you? Now if you are an animal can we turn you into Guiness so they can put you into the world book of records for your ability to type???

If your ideas are so moral and ideal and better how many are in your cult and following you and embrasing your ideas?

― Mae West
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Scrotum, scrotum

it's my wrinkly crinkly bag of skin

scrotum, scrotum

it's the thing I keep my testes in

Well it's wrinkly and its crinklly

and its covered in hair

But I don't know what I'd do if it was not there

scrotum scrotum

it's my wrinkly crinkly bag of skin:D
minks

Post by minks »

YZGI;1254904 wrote: Scrotum, scrotum

scrotum, scrotum

and its covered in hair

scrotum scrotum

Awww I love it when you get all technical on us :-4

― Mae West
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;1254904 wrote: Mrs Wisey

She's not going to be happy with you after that ^^ :D:sneaky:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Verb of Nothing

minks;1254898 wrote: Darn right I can't save the world I am merely one person, but as a singular human I can do my part and help turn things around for the world.
I strongly suggest you to stop doing your part, because:

- I can assure you that I don't do mine, and there are many other lazy humans around, so the system doesn't work

- That implicitly means admitting to have hopes about the rest of humanity (which according to your vision should be meant to "do its part" too). And if you have hopes about humanity, that means you have hope in a group of people ruled by white men... if that's the case, god should sentence you to the reincarnation.

Now if you are an animal can we turn you into Guiness so they can put you into the world book of records for your ability to type???
No, thanks, forums and the internet are more than enough to satisfy my desire of attention. And by the way you don't have to be an animal to end up in those terrible books; at the contrary, you must be a very moronic white man. Animals would not end up in those books if it was for them. And this is already a demonstration of their incredible intelligence. But there is also another thing: they don't know they are in those books, and if they could know, they wouldn't care. So that makes them even more intelligent.
minks

Post by minks »

[QUOTE=Verb of Nothing;1254923]I strongly suggest you to stop doing your part, because:

- I can assure you that I don't do mine, and there are many other lazy humans around, so the system doesn't work well that makes the rest of us work harder. And I doubt you can persuade me to stop doing my part, it puts a smile on my face every day to know I do well and I can't give a rip what others may think.

- That implicitly means admitting to have hopes about the rest of humanity (which according to your vision should be meant to "do its part" too). And if you have hopes about humanity, that means you have hope in a group of people ruled by white men... if that's the case, god should sentence you to the reincarnation. I don't think god will do that as I don't support god 100%

No, thanks, forums and the internet are more than enough to satisfy my desire of attention. And by the way you don't have to be an animal to end up in those terrible books; at the contrary, you must be a very moronic white man. Animals would not end up in those books if it was for them. And this is already a demonstration of their incredible intelligence. But there is also another thing: they don't know they are in those books, and if they could know, they wouldn't care. So that makes them even more intelligent

― Mae West
abbey

Post by abbey »

Nomad;1254829 wrote: You may not know this but I myself am an acclaimed mad scientist/ninja.

I would be interested in learning more about the scrotum destroyer sometime.:yh_rotfl
minks

Post by minks »

abbey;1254945 wrote: :yh_rotfl

Here you go Verb, which "man" holds superiority over whiteman....

As per my last post lets keep the topic here as opposed to the other thread, lets not spread this discussion all over FG.

― Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

YZGI;1254904 wrote: Scrotum, scrotum

scrotum, scrotum

and its covered in hair

scrotum scrotum

This is the voice of reason. You can see the big picture cant you WYGZG?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Verb of Nothing

minks;1254947 wrote: Here you go Verb, which "man" holds superiority over whiteman....

Is this a question?
Verb of Nothing

minks;1254937 wrote: well that makes the rest of us work harder.

No, that makes the rest of you more idiot.

I don't think god will do that as I don't support god 100%
No, but the Holy Owl will, and trust me, He is way more powerful and dangerous than god, who probably doesn't even exist.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

minks;1254906 wrote: Awww I love it when you get all technical on us :-4

I knew you wood...heh heh

Imladris;1254916 wrote: She's not going to be happy with you after that ^^ :D:sneaky:

It's not often I make "she's" happy..

Nomad;1254948 wrote: This is the voice of reason. You can see the big picture cant you WYGZG?
No pictures please.:D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Verb of Nothing;1254955 wrote:

No, but the Holy Owl will, and trust me, He is way more powerful and dangerous than god, who probably doesn't even exist.

I can see that.

I AM AWESOME MAN
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

I watched your first video and just kept thinking, these guys still live with their mums :wah:
minks

Post by minks »

buttercup;1254986 wrote: I watched your first video and just kept thinking, these guys still live with their mums :wah:

mums the word :wah:

Yes Verb I did ask you a question up there

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

Excuse me, I can't show you anything.
Verb of Nothing

You must be really ashamed of yourself and of your """"""private"""""" parts, mods.

Humans like you are strange.
Verb of Nothing

By the way. Minsk, this is the answer. If the mods delete even this one: I can't answer sorry.

I've got the Holy Necklace on this one.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Verb of Nothing;1255018 wrote: Excuse me, I can't show you anything.

When you agreed to the terms of posting at FG you agreed to not post anything deemed offensive to our members. You also agreed to not post copyright material. Finally hotlinking is also banned on FG.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1254948 wrote: This is the voice of reason. You can see the big picture cant you WYGZG?

Or small picture, as the case may be.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Odie

Post by Odie »

minks;1254884 wrote: Ya know VON I just read your .... stuff, sorry but your ideals are crap. I don't even think you are worth baiting further. :-5 Just plain weird.

they've been watching Doug and Bob McKenzie.

hey, gimme a beer eh?:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
minks

Post by minks »

hmmmmmm still none the clearer well whatever. Ok Verb still no further ahead, what or who is superior to "whiteman"???

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1255020 wrote: You must be really ashamed of yourself and of your """"""private"""""" parts, mods.

Humans like you are strange.

Hey long long ago in ancient Rome it was their badge of honor to show their "private business". Why do you think all those statues showed people as well endowed nudes?

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

minks;1255069 wrote: hmmmmmm still none the clearer well whatever. Ok Verb still no further ahead, what or who is superior to "whiteman"???
Easy question. All the Owl Forest Populations.

By the way to know more about the difference between the white man and the Forest Ubermensch, i quote what I wrote in "The Overman" treaty.

Species evolution doesn't necessarily lead to a better creature; in fact, we are proving the contrary.

"Homo Sapiens Sapiens"? I don't see all this wisdom. The modern man contorts himself in a frenetic, nagging and full of moral values routine.

We decorate ourselves with material assets that manage to do nothing but make us skew our eyebrows.

We should be tired of ourselves.

And here is it, on the left: the modern man, uncomfortably sit on a sofa, doing something with his (switched off) computer: probably he's checking the latest stock exchange news. His undone tie is his only sign of freedom: his shoes are grinding down his feet, his shirt oppresses is lungs and his pants (with a nice crease, of course) suffocate his legs. His situation is so irrecoverable that he can't even be compared with the worst drug-addict.

The Sofa. Yes, the sofa is the common point between the modern man and the ubermensch (on the right). This kind of overman (but it's not just that... he is not just over any other man... he is over everything) is free, and without his rags he has nothing left to demonstrate to anyone.

He is completely conscious that with his own legs he could run 100 miles without feeling any pain and he could climb the highest mountains; he even knows full well that with his own arms he could create amazing things and play (just to make an example) a 48 hours tennis game. Why not?!?

But it's obvious that just knowing this all is more than enough for him. Yes, because he even understands that doing any action would mean losing all the original fascination for the same action.

So he takes refuge in an atavistic state of no-action, getting rid of his verb and of the prophet who lives in himself.

Slouching on the sofa, he understands very well all its functionalities. But don't deceive yourself: he doesn't care. He is tempted by existance, and the book on his hands ("The Existance Temptation") shows it. Yes, but he always ends up extirpating all the meaning of its words, without even taking a look at it.

He just needs to watch at the infinity, at everything and nothing, to keep laughing about the fake and uncontrollable existance surrounding him.

U Tso'otsoob Bola'ay

Verb of Nothing

Betty Boop;1255026 wrote: When you agreed to the terms of posting at FG you agreed to not post anything deemed offensive to our members. You also agreed to not post copyright material. Finally hotlinking is also banned on FG.
In fact there was nothing offensive in those photos.
minks

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1255076 wrote: Easy question. All the Owl Forest Populations.

By the way to know more about the difference between the white man and the Forest Ubermensch, i quote what I wrote in "The Overman" treaty.

I am definately seeing the similarities of the modern white man and the forest man..... you both have computers sweeet very cool... way to progress.

― Mae West
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Minks, i'm going to put you in touch with my stepson, just so you know where this guy's coming from, bless :wah:
Verb of Nothing

minks;1255080 wrote: I am definately seeing the similarities of the modern white man and the forest man..... you both have computers sweeet very cool... way to progress.
I'm not in the Owl Forest yet.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Post by minks »

buttercup;1255121 wrote: Minks, i'm going to put you in touch with my stepson, just so you know where this guy's coming from, bless :wah:

Aw BC your so sweet :)

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

buttercup;1255121 wrote: Minks, i'm going to put you in touch with my stepson, just so you know where this guy's coming from, bless :wah:

I have no idea what's he's on about Buttercup.....Help.....What's he saying:thinking:
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;1255367 wrote: I have no idea what's he's on about Buttercup.....Help.....What's he saying:thinking:

Nobody knows KE I tried to understand I think Carla was right it's a bit of a spammy affair.

― Mae West

Return to “Members' News”