It's worse than we thought folks..

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1254588 wrote: hugs.
awwwwwwww Thanks :-4

Thanks also Joan... :-4 I am going again next week.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Wondering if you have any new updates on Pete...you two have been in my prayers. :-4
Oscar Namechange

shelbell;1258153 wrote: Wondering if you have any new updates on Pete...you two have been in my prayers. :-4 Thankyou so much Shell :-4 Pete is beginning treatment on tuesday so I will pm you to let you know what's happening. :-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

shelbell;1258153 wrote: Wondering if you have any new updates on Pete...you two have been in my prayers. :-4

That's amazing. I was wondering the same when I logged in here tonight and there was indeed something.

Hope the treatment goes well, Pete and Oscar.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1258178 wrote: Thankyou so much Shell :-4 Pete is beginning treatment on tuesday so I will pm you to let you know what's happening. :-4:-4

You're both in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you both. :-4:-4:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Oscar Namechange

Pete started his treatment this morning. He had to be at the hospital for 9 am, so I've left him there and come home to twiddle my thumbs for the day.

God bless the NHS and all the staff in Oncology who I can not praise enough. :-6:-6:-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

oscar;1258777 wrote: Pete started his treatment this morning. He had to be at the hospital for 9 am, so I've left him there and come home to twiddle my thumbs for the day.

God bless the NHS and all the staff in Oncology who I can not praise enough. :-6:-6:-6

So is this chemo that he's going thru? How long does it take for you to have thumb twiddeling time? :-6
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Fingers crossed.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1258178 wrote: Thankyou so much Shell :-4 Pete is beginning treatment on tuesday so I will pm you to let you know what's happening. :-4:-4

Chemo Julie?

please email me.:-4
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Members' News”