Happy birthday aussie pam

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSSIE PAM:-4

Loads of best wishes and love to a wonderful friend. May your day be filled with lots of cake, champers and good times with your family and friends....

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Have a Great Day my Dear Friend (((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))xxxxx:-4:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Blimey!! How the heck did you guys suss that out??!!! :sneaky: I've had an awesome birthday. Went out into the condo hall first off to get the newspaper and fell over a bunch of flowers, a sparkly card and two golden balloons (courtesy of my kids), had a champagne and oyster lunch with the Significant Other then this evening a pizza in the pub with eveyone.. I may just have put on 25 pounds. And the moon is full. I'm tossing up whether to dance the night away or to fall down in front of reruns of West Wing. Then I shall sleep in....

Thankyou Kathy and Carolly. You are the best.. hic... :-4

It feel really nice to be 35, okay 36-ish :sneaky:

Allright 37 :D

Card from him indoors:" Bring coffee now and noone gets hurt!" . It's a keeper
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope you have a fabulous day!

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Pleased you had a fantastic day.

Best wishes to you:-4:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Happy Birthday Pam :-6:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

AussiePam;1237703 wrote: Blimey!! How the heck did you guys suss that out??!!! :sneaky: I've had an awesome birthday. Went out into the condo hall first off to get the newspaper and fell over a bunch of flowers, a sparkly card and two golden balloons (courtesy of my kids), had a champagne and oyster lunch with the Significant Other then this evening a pizza in the pub with eveyone.. I may just have put on 25 pounds. And the moon is full. I'm tossing up whether to dance the night away or to fall down in front of reruns of West Wing. Then I shall sleep in....

Ahhh just saw this:yh_rotfl glad you ahd a great day Pam!!:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
cars

Post by cars »

AussiePam;1237703 wrote: Blimey!! How the heck did you guys suss that out??!!! :sneaky: I've had an awesome birthday. Went out into the condo hall first off to get the newspaper and fell over a bunch of flowers, a sparkly card and two golden balloons (courtesy of my kids), had a champagne and oyster lunch with the Significant Other then this evening a pizza in the pub with eveyone.. I may just have put on 25 pounds. And the moon is full. I'm tossing up whether to dance the night away or to fall down in front of reruns of West Wing. Then I shall sleep in....

It's great that you had a wonderful special day APam!!! :yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_flower

35, 36, 37, who's counting?! Every birthday, my granddaughter keeps asking so how old are you? I keep telling her I'm "39 & holding". And she says well how old would you be if you let go?! :wah:
Cars :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Card from him indoors:" Bring coffee now and noone gets hurt!" . It's a keeperGlad you had a good time babe and as for the 37 bit.....in your bleedin dreams girlfriend lol:D;):-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Mariposa Traicionera

Post by Mariposa Traicionera »

Happy Birthday!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Happy Birthday Pam

Hope you had a great day, lots of champers :-6:-6:-6
Bez

Post by Bez »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM.......hope you had a fantastic day xxx :yh_flower:yh_flower
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Peg

Post by Peg »

Happy birthday!

Attached files
Odie

Post by Odie »

Happy Birthday Pam!

It will be the best for you with your son there!

enjoy!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Happy Birthday Pam & yes, it is a full moon tonight

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Happy b day
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMMIE HOPE IT IS A GREAT DAY..!! :yh_party:yh_flower:yh_flower:yh_party
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Happy Birthday Pam :-6:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Happy Birthday Day Pam :yh_party:yh_party:yh_party
FOC THREAD PART 1
Barman

Post by Barman »

Happy Birthday Pam.:-6
abbey

Post by abbey »

Have A Lovely Day :-4

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

abbey;1237854 wrote: Have A Lovely Day :-4

Youve nicked me Bear woman from post 2...right thats it....its war:-5:sneaky::rolleyes::p:wah:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Birthday Pammie!

Attached files
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I am totally overcome. Thank you all very much!! I've drunk all the champers, eaten all the cake, and am now frolicking under the full moon in the company of ore gorilla, two bears, a llama!!! - and of course all you awesome Gardeners. Party on !!!

:sneaky:

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;1237879 wrote: I am totally overcome. Thank you all very much!! I've drunk all the champers, eaten all the cake, and am now frolicking under the full moon in the company of ore gorilla, two bears, a llama!!! - and of course all you awesome Gardeners. Party on !!!

:sneaky:Dont reckon the bloke youve pulled.....did you know his Big Ears stand in:rolleyes::sneaky:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I need a translation of that Carolly. .. Which bit of the bloke did I pull?? :sneaky: It's like a door isn't it. I should have pushed him????

(Is Big Ears that royal gardening enthusiast chap?)

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;1237882 wrote: I need a translation of that Carolly. .. Which bit of the bloke did I pull?? :sneaky: It's like a door isn't it. I should have pushed him????

(Is Big Ears that royal gardening enthusiast chap?)Look ye surposed to be releated to us over here aint ye and yet cant understand the Queens bleedin English fgs:-5....ok translated it meant.....damn forgot what I put now:yh_rotfl ang on brb:driving:

Right I said.......Dont reckon the bloke youve pulled.....did you know his Big Ears stand in
which means......Dont reckon the old geezer you pulled and did you know his Big Ears.....as in Noddy:D.....standin.....see easy peasy:D:guitarist;):wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Carolly;1237888 wrote: Look ye surposed to be releated to us over here aint ye and yet cant understand the Queens bleedin English fgs:-5....ok translated it meant.....damn forgot what I put now:yh_rotfl ang on brb:driving:

Right I said.......

which means......Dont reckon the old geezer you pulled and did you know his Big Ears.....as in Noddy:D.....standin.....see easy peasy:D:guitarist;):wah:

Um, could you write that in French, please!! :yh_rotfl

Didn't Noddy wake up feeling a little queer - I really am a bit confused. Or did you mean Spot, or Nomad??? Time for coffeeeeee... bring coffee now and no one gets hurt. :sneaky:

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;1237892 wrote: Um, could you write that in French, please!! :yh_rotfl

Didn't Noddy wake up feeling a little queer - I really am a bit confused. Or did you mean Spot, or Nomad??? Time for coffeeeeee... bring coffee now and no one gets hurt. :sneaky:Gawd help us your hard work woman.....if you do come here and we meet up....I gotta teach you proper English Bird I tell ye:cool:Ok Im gonna try realy hard now to explain....watch my lips:D...The young man you chatted up has the biggest ears ive ever seen.....there ye go...at last and if you cant understand that Birthday or no Birthday....tough titty:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Really? Your kidding right? 3 birthdays on one day? What...I have nothing better to do than spend my whole day wishing happy birthdays? This is unreal. Oh for Gods sake....

Happy Birthday Pam :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Carolly;1237897 wrote: Gawd help us your hard work woman.....if you do come here and we meet up....I gotta teach you proper English Bird I tell ye:cool:Ok Im gonna try realy hard now to explain....watch my lips:D...The young man you chatted up has the biggest ears ive ever seen.....there ye go...at last and if you cant understand that Birthday or no Birthday....tough titty:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D;)

OK, gotcha - I'll leave him to Camilla.

As fer tough titty - I've never been called that before. Nicely rounded fronts yes, delicately rosily tipped delights yep, a good set of lungs yep.. still.... I suppose tough titty gives some street cred. Like you get in my face, you'll be met by a set of tt's.

:D

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Nomad;1237918 wrote: Really? Your kidding right? 3 birthdays on one day? What...I have nothing better to do than spend my whole day wishing happy birthdays? This is unreal. Oh for Gods sake....

No no Nomad... I particularly didn't want to disturb you. REALLY!!! I know you're really busy and dealing with a bunch of Virgoes - even one single Virgo - is more than even a red blooded American male can cope with. So please, take a slice of chockie cake and a glass of coca cola and git back to your knitting !!!!!!:D

Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1237918 wrote: Really? Your kidding right? 3 birthdays on one day? What...I have nothing better to do than spend my whole day wishing happy birthdays? This is unreal. Oh for Gods sake....

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;1237920 wrote: OK, gotcha - I'll leave him to Camilla.

As fer tough titty - I've never been called that before. Nicely rounded fronts yes, delicately rosily tipped delights yep, a good set of lungs yep.. still.... I suppose tough titty gives some street cred. Like you get in my face, you'll be met by a set of tt's.

:DOhhhhhh I wernt calling you tough titty:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflits a saying it means....well hard luck or tough.....we realy need a Cockney talking words lesson:wah:;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

AussiePam;1237924 wrote: No no Nomad... I particularly didn't want to disturb you. REALLY!!! I know you're really busy and dealing with a bunch of Virgoes - even one single Virgo - is more than even a red blooded American male can cope with. So please, take a slice of chockie cake and a glass of coca cola and git back to your knitting !!!!!!:D

Happy Birthday Pam :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Carolly;1237931 wrote: Ohhhhhh I wernt calling you tough titty:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflits a saying it means....well hard luck or tough.....we realy need a Cockney talking words lesson:wah:;)

I prefer my misinterpretation... but Hon - I was yankin yer chain. Him Indoors is a Brit, and his Dad was even a real Cockney. I do speak the speak, know wha I mean... :-4

And thank you Nomad, thank you , thank you !!!!

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;1237936 wrote: I prefer my misinterpretation... but Hon - I was yankin yer chain. Him Indoors is a Brit, and his Dad was even a real Cockney. I do speak the speak, know wha I mean... :-4

Wait till I get me hands on you madam:-5:rolleyes::p:yh_rotfl...right now ive off to do me barnett.....night you little teaser :wah:;):-4:driving:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Carolly;1237941 wrote: Wait till I get me hands on you madam:-5:rolleyes::p:yh_rotfl...right now ive off to do me barnett.....night you little teaser :wah:;):-4:driving:

Li'll teaser!!! GUFFAW.. I'll add that to my secret store which of course includes cheeky chops!! Fanks! :sneaky:

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Happy Birthday Pam!!!

I hope it was wonderful!!! :-4

Return to “Members' News”