The Ideal Day

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

Today was one of the best days of my life. The husband, both kids, ages 19 and 21, the 27 year old stepdaughter, and her kids, ages 4 years, 2 years, and 3 months, all went to the Pittsburgh Zoo. It's not often we can get our son to go any where with us. It was just the perfect day. :-6 Everyone had a wonderful time. I may even post some pics of the animals later. :D
chonsigirl

The Ideal Day

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh how wonderful Peg. You had all your loved ones with you for such a nice adventure! Do post some pics later.
Accountable

The Ideal Day

Post by Accountable »

I'll bet days like that make all the rest of those 20+ years of struggling worth it. :-6:yh_flower
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

The polar bears were very entertaining. It was if they wanted to put on a show for us.

Attached files
chonsigirl

The Ideal Day

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, the polar bears are wonderful!
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

More.

Attached files
WonderWendy3

The Ideal Day

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Awww!! That is wonderful that you had such a great time!:-6:-6 I love polar bears!! All bears are beautiful to me actually....I'm so glad you had a good time with your family!!!:-4:-4
Odie

The Ideal Day

Post by Odie »

oh how nice to spend a day with your family.

that must have made you so proud.

awesome pics!
Life is just to short for drama.
mrsK

The Ideal Day

Post by mrsK »

Peg;1227052 wrote: Today was one of the best days of my life. The husband, both kids, ages 19 and 21, the 27 year old stepdaughter, and her kids, ages 4 years, 2 years, and 3 months, all went to the Pittsburgh Zoo. It's not often we can get our son to go any where with us. It was just the perfect day. :-6 Everyone had a wonderful time. I may even post some pics of the animals later. :D

That sounds like my kind of day Peg.

I am pleased you all had a great time:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
RedGlitter

The Ideal Day

Post by RedGlitter »

That's great Peg. :) That makes me happy to hear.

What is your favorite zoo animal? I like the elephants.:)
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

Yesterday it definately was the polar bears. They put on quite a show swimming, and coming up to the glass looking at you.

My youngest niece when she was little, could not understand why she couldn't have an elephant for a pet. She even said it could sleep in her bed. :wah: Looking at that elephant, I'm wondering if she understands now that she is in her 20s. :yh_rotfl
along-for-the-ride

The Ideal Day

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am happy for you, Peg. Most of the days of our lives are nice, but pretty routine. But, every once in a while, we do have that perfect day. What a pleasant surprise for us! :-6:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

Another wonderful day. The whole family together again at the county fair. The ending wasn't so great but it didn't matter. We were crammed under a shelter with lots of other people trying to stay at least half dry. A storm ended a wonderful day. The rain was coming down in buckets. It really didn't ruin it though. We spent the whole day at the fair. My kids, stepdaughter, and her kids had their pic taken for me and I had it put on a tote bag. It felt like Christmas! I think everyone had fun. :D
Kathy Ellen

The Ideal Day

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhhh Peg:-4

I just saw this thread. I'm glad that you had such a special day with family. Love having days like that.

Thanks for posting pics.....love pics of animals:-6
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

I'm glad you liked the zoo pics KE. I just adored the polar bears! It is so rare for our son to do anything with us and now twice in one month he does! I think now he sees it isn't so bad spending time with mom and dad. :yh_rotfl
Nomad

The Ideal Day

Post by Nomad »

Peg;1227052 wrote: Today was one of the best days of my life. The husband, both kids, ages 19 and 21, the 27 year old stepdaughter, and her kids, ages 4 years, 2 years, and 3 months, all went to the Pittsburgh Zoo. It's not often we can get our son to go any where with us. It was just the perfect day. :-6 Everyone had a wonderful time. I may even post some pics of the animals later. :D

Sounds perfect. Glad you had a great experience Peg.
I AM AWESOME MAN
nok

The Ideal Day

Post by nok »

Hello Peg,

That is wonderful that you had such a nice family time together at the zoo. I hope your son spends more time with you from now on. I love the pics of the polar bears. It's almost like the bears wanted to be a part of your special day by entertaining you. I love bears, too !

I'm glad you and your family also had a great time at the fair, even though it rained.

Thank you for sharing your happy moments with us.
Happiness is not a destiny. It is a daily goal. :)
Nomad

The Ideal Day

Post by Nomad »

Peg;1227149 wrote: Yesterday it definately was the polar bears. They put on quite a show swimming, and coming up to the glass looking at you.

Did you get the feeling they wanted to eat your face?

Cause they do.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peg

The Ideal Day

Post by Peg »

Yikes! They looked so huggable too! :yh_rotfl

Return to “Members' News”