Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
fuzzywuzzy

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

My job today was to watch over two boys while they go off into the bush and ride their motor bikes. My job is essentially to sit in the car have a couple of stubbies, read a book and call an ambulance if nessesary.

So I'm sitting there and a couple of girls pass by on their horses (one is not wearing a helmet:-5 ) And I say to them "the bikes will be coming out of the bush soon" They nod and smile and thank me. .....Everything is peaceful, The birds are singing the sun is shining girls and boys are doing their thing and having fun.

NEXT ..............ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!!

A young whipper snapper comes hurtalling out of the bush track and burns it up the path towards these girls on horses. "Oh ****" I think " He'll slow down as he gets closer to them ".........Nope he sped up.:mad::mad::mad:

(I'm watching all of this commotion in my rear veiw mirror.) Then the little **** instead of avoiding them and going to the other side of the track, he goes closer and revs the bike!!!!

Yep the horse bucks .....Throws the girl (the one without the helmet) into a ditch and gallops off towards the other girls horse spooked out of it's head!!! That horse gets spooked and starts galloping wildly. ...........the girl who was thrown is not getting up . I don't have time to take the trailor off so I swing the 4x4 around (taking half the bush with me) and head up the track. I get to the girl and she's picking herself up . I ask her if she's okay? and what did she fall on? etc. etc. And if she knew who the kid was . Her answer " I think it was my brother." :-2:-2

By this time my son and his mate come riding up, and the girl walks off to find her horse and girlfriend. I tell them what has happened and tell them to go ahead to see if the other girl is okay . By the time I get there the boys tell me that the other girl was thrown off into a ditch of about a four metre drop . I look at the ditch and I'm thinking "She's going to be hurt" but the girl has picked herself up and ran after hers and the other girls horse because they have now shot across the highway into a residential area. I tell the boys to head off and find the little **** who has now gone off into the bush agian. Hee hee hee You should have seen them go, They were fuming. But they lost him.

so anyway I go back to the original spot where I was parked and a boy comes walking out of the bush. I say to him " Well you're little mate is a bit of an arsehole" . He went white and very quiet. Then this little kid comes out of the bush on his bike. I stop him and say . Well arent you a &%@#$%&^ Hero!!!! You could of *%^$&#@% killed those girls!!!! ............he's looking at me like I'm from Mars and the boy who came out of the bush on foot has disappeared.

Ahhh I see what's happened!!! The little arsehole has done his thing, then gone back into the bush to give the bike back to his friend who is oblivious to what he has just done ......(to this kids sister I might add) and left him to take the blame.

Well my son and his mate have arrived back at this time worked out what has happened and they are off!!! they head off after this kid to ..........give him a bit of a talking to . ............they lost him again ........but they know him and everyone is about to know what he has done.

And you know what mummy and daddy are gonna do? EFF all! Because that's what they did to their other son and he now looks like facing a prison term, when a magistrate gets around to it.!!!! GEE WHAT FOR I HEAR YOU ASK? .........Driving offences!!!!!

Looks like the second girl thrown has a broken wrist.

:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5
Omni_Skittles

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by Omni_Skittles »

oh wow i'm stressed out for you! we are "bloody" dumb sometimes... :)
Smoke signals ftw!
fuzzywuzzy

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh you're not a kid skittles good gawd your a woman. So don't say "we":wah:

No this child, was a child about 11. The girls around 15 my boy and his mate 14 15
Omni_Skittles

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by Omni_Skittles »

lol i remember being 15... it was sooo long ago... 4 years... man how the time flies... i can already see the bags under my eyes. well kind of. I promise they're there. my momma says i act like a two year old. apparently they are awesome.
Smoke signals ftw!
Snowfire

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by Snowfire »

If you'll allow. The title of this thread reminded me of my mothers neighbour who had a budgie. It uttered the usual "who's a pretty boy ?" but the phrase that tickled me and summed up the behaviour of her kids was the birds constant squalk

" Bloody Kids "

Cracked me up every time I heard it
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Imladris

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by Imladris »

FB - at least you were there if things had turned out worse.

Some kids - wouldn't you just love to slap them!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
fuzzywuzzy

Grrrr bloody kids!!!!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You know how you think a million different thoughts when something is taking place? God I felt sick when I saw the girl thrown, when the girls originally passed me I thought to myself, You know better than to not wear a helmet girl. But she was saddleless too so when the horse was jumping around she would have had to use all her lower back muscles to steady him before being thrown.

Ahhh bloody kids!!! Speaking of which I have to be at two football games at the same time this morning for my two boys..............bloody football clubs!!!!!

Return to “Members' News”