Our 4th Travelling T-shirt

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Guess what was delivered to my home just now.....Barman's fabulous tshirt with a picture of his beautiful, former Lotus car.

Thank you soooooo much for sending on our 4th travelling tshirt Barman. Damn, this one better not get lost like the others....

Barman sent to me a lovely note stating that "It couldn't start with a nicer person than you." Thank you so much Barman....I believe the same about you, and of course I agree with your kind thoughts....:-4:p

I'm going to take some pics of my town with "Lotus" during the next 2 weeks ( it's so hard to move about town now as all the tourists are here for their summer holidays), then take some pics in NY the 3rd week. I'll send it onto Yzgi and then Ducky;)

ZAP

Post by ZAP »

That is so cool!
Odie

Post by Odie »

oh that's looks awesome!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

That was very kind of Barman :-6 A bit special that T-shirt, so I hope Barman has another at home to keep for himself ! Best of luck Kathy, let's hope this shirt lasts the course. It just isn't fair when people hang on to them for a long time till they forget they've got it ! I'm sure that is what has happened with Neffy, although she did reply to my email some time ago and said she will take some photos and send it on to Spot ! Never heard any more ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Perhaps her rotties have eaten it ! :-3
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1218201 wrote: oh that's looks awesome!:guitarist:guitarist

It is so awesome Zap and Odie. I just got it today and love it. What a gorgeous car Barman had:-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I'd love to know where my Collingdale Bulldogs shirt has disappeared too...Oscar had it last and its been 2 months....ok, I'm going to hunt you down O and bite you in the butt:wah:....Come on!!! Take some pix with your foxes or where you live:wah:...:wah::wah::wah:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1218228 wrote: That was very kind of Barman :-6 A bit special that T-shirt, so I hope Barman has another at home to keep for himself ! Best of luck Kathy, let's hope this shirt lasts the course. It just isn't fair when people hang on to them for a long time till they forget they've got it ! I'm sure that is what has happened with Neffy, although she did reply to my email some time ago and said she will take some photos and send it on to Spot ! Never heard any more ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Perhaps her rotties have eaten it ! :-3

Barman's shirt is lovely Gill because it is a picture of his personal car on the shirt:-6. He does have another shirt like this one and just wants to share this one with our members:-4;) That's special...

I'm still so upset that members can ask for the tshirt, and then throw it in a closet somewhere. I paid a lot of money for the Yankee shirt I sent and had to travel far to a specialty store to purchase it. Now it's in a heap somewhere. I just cannot comprehend how people can do that.

This was a wonderful shirt that represented a baseball team that is loved by so many people here in the States. Bryn Mawr was soooooooooooooooooo wonderful. He took the Yankee kid on a trip of London and took pictures of him everywhere. Bryn is a very special man, and I loved how much he cared so much for our members here to spend that much time taking photos of the tshirt. He's amazing...:-4...he really is....
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1218261 wrote: Barman's shirt is lovely Gill because it is a picture of his personal car on the shirt:-6. He does have another shirt like this one and just wants to share this one with our members:-4;) That's special...

I'm still so upset that members can ask for the tshirt, and then throw it in a closet somewhere. I paid a lot of money for the Yankee shirt I sent and had to travel far to a specialty store to purchase it. Now it's in a heap somewhere. I just cannot comprehend how people can do that.

This was a wonderful shirt that represented a baseball team that is loved by so many people here in the States. Bryn Mawr was soooooooooooooooooo wonderful. He took the Yankee kid on a trip of London and took pictures of him everywhere. Bryn is a very special man, and I loved how much he cared so much for our members here to spend that much time taking photos of the tshirt. He's amazing...:-4...he really is....

I know!!! Where the heck is my shirt I sent out? I didn't pay that much for it..hubs was the coach for the team, he got it free..well not really but, I really thought it was going to be sent on and it's probs in someone's laundry....
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1218249 wrote: It is so awesome Zap and Odie. I just got it today and love it. What a gorgeous car Barman had:-6

that Lotus is just awesome!:guitarist:guitarist
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1218262 wrote: I know!!! Where the heck is my shirt I sent out? I didn't pay that much for it..hubs was the coach for the team, he got it free..well not really but, I really thought it was going to be sent on and it's probs in someone's laundry....

Yes, where is it....:lips:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1218276 wrote: that Lotus is just awesome!:guitarist:guitarist

It is fabulous:-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1218278 wrote: Yes, where is it....:lips:

In a fox nest:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1218285 wrote: In a fox nest:wah:

:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1218279 wrote: It is fabulous:-6

where is this one going next?
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1218288 wrote: where is this one going next?

Probably to Yzgi and then Ducky, and then to anyone else who wants it...
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1218290 wrote: Probably to Yzgi and then Ducky, and then to anyone else who wants it...

oh cool, Yzgi will make us laugh:guitarist:guitarist
Barman

Post by Barman »

Didn't take long to arrive Kathy, fantastic.

That is the only T-shirt like that i had, the other i had made for the owner of the Red Post Garage, another Lotus club member who also took good care of mine at his garage.

I am looking forward to seeing this one on its travels.

If anyone dares to keep it i will send Oscar after you.:wah:

Glad you like it Kathy.:)

YZGI, no cleaning the car with it you hear.:wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Put me on the mailing list you Guys, please. I might just be able to find some mischief to share with a travelling T-shirt :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Can Nomad play ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ill take the echoing void of a reply as a no then.

Whatever dudes and dudettes.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad;1218477 wrote: Ill take the echoing void of a reply as a no then.

Whatever dudes and dudettes.

Nomad,

You wack a doodle, of course you can have the shirt. Barman will be thrilled. Everyone is invited to accept the shirt and take the shirt on a tour of their town...nothing fancy or outrageous...just take pics of it to show us your home a bit and post them in this thread. The shirt's name is "Lotus." I'm thrilled that you want it. I'd love to see the beauty of your area.

The other 3 shirts are lost in cyber space, so I'm hoping that Lotus will make it safely to everyone's home.

So far Yzgi, Ducky and Pam have asked for the shirt. I'm keeping the shirt for 2 weeks to take some pics at the beach and then NY not this week but the next. Then I'll send it onto Yzgi and he can send it to you and then Ducky or anyone here in the States or Canada.

Then we can send it onto Pam in Oz and then to the UK or elsewhere....Does that sound like a plan for everyone who's interested in the shirt?

If the other shirts show up, we can send them around also.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

ok dokee
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

I'd like to have it here in California. May I please, huh? Let's see, at least 6-8 weeks before I'd get it. I'll be back from my cruise and maybe going on a trip to Kansas. Hello, Yellow Brick Road. :-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Zap, You'll be on your cruise for 6-8 weeks...wow....good on you.:-6:p
minks

Post by minks »

qsducks;1218254 wrote: I'd love to know where my Collingdale Bulldogs shirt has disappeared too...Oscar had it last and its been 2 months....ok, I'm going to hunt you down O and bite you in the butt:wah:....Come on!!! Take some pix with your foxes or where you live:wah:...:wah::wah::wah:

That is the orange one correct? Last I heard O had it was eventually going to take pics with it then get it to spot.

COME ON YOU GUYS OUT THERE even if you don't want to remain in the loop of FG forward on the Tshirts. People spent good efforts taking pics and having fun with this and it's a shame they end up in the hands of people who don't want to participate properly.

If anyone wants to forward the new Barman shirt my way I would love to take it on a road trip. If it reaches me before september 10 I would take it to italy. :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;1218482 wrote: Nomad,

You wack a doodle, of course you can have the shirt. Barman will be thrilled. Everyone is invited to accept the shirt and take the shirt on a tour of their town...nothing fancy or outrageous...just take pics of it to show us your home a bit and post them in this thread. The shirt's name is "Lotus." I'm thrilled that you want it. I'd love to see the beauty of your area.

The other 3 shirts are lost in cyber space, so I'm hoping that Lotus will make it safely to everyone's home.

So far Yzgi, Ducky and Pam have asked for the shirt. I'm keeping the shirt for 2 weeks to take some pics at the beach and then NY not this week but the next. Then I'll send it onto Yzgi and he can send it to you and then Ducky or anyone here in the States or Canada.

Then we can send it onto Pam in Oz and then to the UK or elsewhere....Does that sound like a plan for everyone who's interested in the shirt?

If the other shirts show up, we can send them around also.

can we sign this shirt??

― Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

minks;1218596 wrote: That is the orange one correct? Last I heard O had it was eventually going to take pics with it then get it to spot.

COME ON YOU GUYS OUT THERE even if you don't want to remain in the loop of FG forward on the Tshirts. People spent good efforts taking pics and having fun with this and it's a shame they end up in the hands of people who don't want to participate properly.

If anyone wants to forward the new Barman shirt my way I would love to take it on a road trip. If it reaches me before september 10 I would take it to italy. :)

No.

If you take it to Italy it will come back full of sauce. Absolutely not.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Post by minks »

Nomad;1218620 wrote: No.

Kill joy!!!!!

Maybe not sauce, maybe vino??

― Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

minks;1218622 wrote: Kill joy!!!!!

Maybe not sauce, maybe vino??

Whatever, Im sure it will be soiled beyond recognition. Anyway you dont want to wear a t shirt to witness Michelangelo. You want to wear a Catholic school girl outfit.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Post by minks »

Nomad;1218632 wrote: Whatever, Im sure it will be soiled beyond recognition. Anyway you dont want to wear a t shirt to witness Michelangelo. You want to wear a Catholic school girl outfit.

Um no that seems kinda pervy.....:yh_rotfl

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad;1218620 wrote: No.

Oh Nomad,

Jaysus man, you are soooooooooo flippin funny:yh_rotfl Do you sit up all night thinking of these things...:wah:

Hey Mel,

I asked Barman about signing the shirt. He said that was great and to also put your location. I think it would be nice to write him a short note also. He's going to show it to all of his friends when it arrives back in the UK:driving:

I'm sure we can get the shirt to you before you go to Italy on Sept 10th. I could send it on to maybe Ducky...then Yzgi and Nomad...and your friend Nomad can sent it to you before you go to Italy. How does that sound?????
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Ducky,

Just saw ya there. Do you want me to send the shirt to you in 2 weeks before sending it west or do you want to wait until Mel returns home from Italy, and have the shirt in Sept. before it goes to Oz? Decisions, decisions:p
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Kathy Ellen;1218535 wrote: Zap, You'll be on your cruise for 6-8 weeks...wow....good on you.:-6:p

No hon, I won't be cruising for that long, (I wish) but I figured by the time it goes hither, thither and yon it would be about that length of time before I get it. Also, that will give me time to practice loading my photos so I can take a shot of it flying out the sun roof of my car.:-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ohhhhhh sorry Zapata....just saw that you asked for the shirt also.

OK....change in plans......

Next to....sorry....I'm so flippin anal here...have to organize everyone...even a shirt:p:D

*Yzgi

*Nomad

*Mel

*Zapata

*Ducky

*then to me and I'll send it onto Oz...then the UK
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;1218718 wrote: Ohhhhhh sorry Zapata....just saw that you asked for the shirt also.

OK....change in plans......

Next to....sorry....I'm so flippin anal here...have to organize everyone...even a shirt:p:D

*Yzgi

*Nomad

*Mel

*Zapata

*Ducky

*then to me and I'll send it onto Oz...then the UK

i am good with whatever you work out KE... I like the signing of the shirt, and location that is awesome, I am all for a note too.

Sweet.

― Mae West
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I should laugh if, out of the blue, there were suddenly 4 t-shirts navigating around the world ! That would be great actually !!!! :-6 :driving: :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;1218710 wrote: Oh Nomad,

Jaysus man, you are soooooooooo flippin funny:yh_rotfl Do you sit up all night thinking of these things...:wah:

Hey Mel,

I asked Barman about signing the shirt. He said that was great and to also put your location. I think it would be nice to write him a short note also. He's going to show it to all of his friends when it arrives back in the UK:driving:

I'm sure we can get the shirt to you before you go to Italy on Sept 10th. I could send it on to maybe Ducky...then Yzgi and Nomad...and your friend Nomad can sent it to you before you go to Italy. How does that sound?????

sounds fabo I am liking it.

― Mae West
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1218711 wrote: Hey Ducky,

Just saw ya there. Do you want me to send the shirt to you in 2 weeks before sending it west or do you want to wait until Mel returns home from Italy, and have the shirt in Sept. before it goes to Oz? Decisions, decisions:p

Send it to Mel so it can travel to Italy..by the time I get it..in mid Sept. I'll be able to take funny pix of it also...I'm already thinking of what to do with it:wah: but will send it on to whomever.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I have absolutely given up on any of our travelling tshirts being passed onto members who want to take pictures with them. Barman's is now the 4th tshirt to disappear.

I had asked for Barman to send me the shirt and did take a few pics of it, but had to ask someone else if they wanted it as I was having a personal problem and asked for it to be sent back to me before it leaves the States.

I thought that this was a lovely idea of Buttercups for her original shirt to touch members and see pictures of their home town, but I guess not:confused:

But, I will ask one last time...if anyone has the shirts please forward them to me and I'll return them to their owners. I hate to see the shirts sitting in someone's closet.....I'd like to return them to Buttercup, Ducky, Barman and me.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Pinky has the first one and Neffy has the second one, i've no idea who has the third and fourth Kathy.

Oh well we tried ;)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

buttercup;1246540 wrote: Pinky has the first one and Neffy has the second one, i've no idea who has the third and fourth Kathy.

Oh well we tried ;)

Oscar has mine & don't know who has Kathy's...send them back please
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

That is kind of weird, Kathy??????!!!!!!! Did Minks take one to Italy? Maybe that one is now at the Oktoberfest in Munich???????? She should be back shortly anyway, I think.

I was still hoping to get one here, but looks like that's not going to happen.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1246632 wrote: That is kind of weird, Kathy??????!!!!!!! Did Minks take one to Italy? Maybe that one is now at the Oktoberfest in Munich???????? She should be back shortly anyway, I think.

I wish you had mine...just in time for summer....mine's been sitting in somebody's house for months...no pix...nothing
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Maybe it just shows how little we really know each other in here.

One person in five is as they seem - beautiful, intelligent, blonde, stylish, witty, nice...:sneaky:

The second is an axemurderer

The third is on parole

The fourth has escaped from the loony bin

The fifth runs off with your tee shirt...

I'm going to the beach :sneaky:

Come on Kathy and anyone who is a Number One Style person

------------------------

Disclaimer

The above statistics were derived from the research done by the Institute of Advanced Amazing Surreality as published in the New England Journal of Amazing Surreality, the Lancette and the UFO's R Us Christmas catalog. The statistics are not based on any person living, not living or who is currently or has at any time past or future been or intended to be a member of any internet Forum whatsoever.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1246643 wrote: Maybe it just shows how little we really know each other in here.

One person in five is as they seem - beautiful, intelligent, blonde, stylish, witty, nice...:sneaky:

The second is an axemurderer

The third is on parole

The fourth has escaped from the loony bin

The fifth runs off with your tee shirt...

I'm going to the beach :sneaky:

Come on Kathy and anyone who is a Number One Style person

------------------------

Disclaimer

The above statistics were derived from the research done by the Institute of Advanced Amazing Surreality as published in the New England Journal of Amazing Surreality, the Lancette and the UFO's R Us Christmas catalog. The statistics are not based on any person living, not living or who is currently or has at any time past or future been or intended to be a member of any internet Forum whatsoever.

We will both join you at the beach Pam...its freezing here today
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1246632 wrote: That is kind of weird, Kathy??????!!!!!!! Did Minks take one to Italy? Maybe that one is now at the Oktoberfest in Munich???????? She should be back shortly anyway, I think.

No, Minks doesn't have it Pam. Doesn't look like you'll get one:-3

Ducky and I will be right over for a walk and swim in the sea....It is freezing and we have an icy wind here:( I put the heat on:thinking:

I'll bring the champers.....Ducky will bring the snacks...

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Clear air here today, Duckie, maybe a bit breezy but sunny. The beach will be lovely. The sea's still a bit cold to swim in without a wetsuit. What about a pizza and champagne picnic?? Preceded by a walk round the cliffs to view the water dragons (we can borrow some of the big banana thread to feed them) and we may even see the famous blue groper (delight of divers round there) or maybe some fairy penguins.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1246649 wrote: No, Minks doesn't have it Pam. Doesn't look like you'll get one:-3

Ducky and I will be right over for a walk and swim in the sea....It is freezing and we have an icy wind here:( I put the heat on:thinking:

I'll bring the champers.....Ducky will bring the snacks...

Kathy, I put on my jammie pants finally...looks like rain tonight, but in our fantasies we will both be on Manly Beach with Pam enjoying good food and drink:-4
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

WOW Kathy - great minds were thinking alike... YUMMISSIMO. I might just test drive the champers right now, you know, for quality control :sneaky:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1246655 wrote: WOW Kathy - great minds were thinking alike... YUMMISSIMO. I might just test drive the champers right now, you know, for quality control :sneaky:

Just don't go overboard:wah:

Return to “Members' News”