Nomad's Party

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

I'm opening a thread about Nomad's party in case he gets kicked out of Just Wondering. And, yes, Imladris, I will bring the trumpets, as you requested. Oh, that was "crumpets"? I don't think they sell those at Safeway, how about scones, instead? Speaking of trumpets, which you weren't, I was,,,,(notice all my commas?) I'll bring my photo of a trumpet player. And I will bring my harmonica, for which, requests will be taken.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad's Party

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'll bring chairs, naked toyboys, infaltable foot spa, ants, mushrooms, cheese, large white sheets, pelicans and noodles.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Nomad's Party

Post by Odie »

I'll bring the male dancers.:D
Life is just to short for drama.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

Oh,,,,good! Naked boy-toys and male dancers. Are they the stripping kind? We need more guys in the Garden. Will somebody bring a bag of commas,,,,,please?
farmer giles

Nomad's Party

Post by farmer giles »

i'll bring suzy then i'll go up the pub :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

oh no i wont i'm not drinking :-5:-5
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

farmer giles;1207166 wrote: i'll bring suzy then i'll go up the pub :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

oh no i wont i'm not drinking :-5:-5

Can ya play an instrument? We're gonna need some music here.:guitarist
farmer giles

Nomad's Party

Post by farmer giles »

Zapata;1207173 wrote: Can ya play an instrument? We're gonna need some music here.:guitarist

nope and i cant dance :thinking:

but i can be the life and soul of the party :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

till i'm thrown out :thinking:
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

Hey, we're not good enough to throw anybody out. I've got an extra harmonica if you'd like to learn Red River Valley. It's the only song I know, but I'll teach it to you. In fact,,,,,I'm changing the lyrics right now in honor of our guest of honor. It goes something like this:

From this valley they say Nomie's leaving,,,,,,,:driving:

We shall miss his bright smile when he goes.:mad:

'Cause he's taking away all his commas:confused:

So,,,,,for that,,,I'm gonna step on his toes:p

Oh,,,,Yeaaahhhhh!
Oscar Namechange

Nomad's Party

[QUOTE=Zapata;1207173]Can ya play an instrument? We're gonna need some music here.:guitarist[/QUOTE He can play but it's mostly with himself.

I've had a hunt round the house and i've found a member of the Scottish National Party gathering dust in a corner so he could come in handy for the bagpipes. I have some penguins and polar bears in my shed and a lawn mower that Mr O is working on.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

oscar;1207183 wrote: [QUOTE=Zapata;1207173]Can ya play an instrument? We're gonna need some music here.:guitarist[/QUOTE He can play but it's mostly with himself.

I've had a hunt round the house and i've found a member of the Scottish National Party gathering dust in a corner so he could come in handy for the bagpipes. I have some penguins and polar bears in my shed and a lawn mower that Mr O is working on.

I LOVE it!!! I was so afraid I might miss the bagpipes on my trip to Scotland. Penguins & Polar bears,,,,sounds like a good name for a dancing duo. What do you think? And the lawnmower . . .hmmm,,,,,(notice the commas?) It would make a good lawn ornament, alongside the wheelbarrow and palm trees. Really? You have a Mister who fixes things? Instead of breaking them or setting fire to them?

I know! In case the party gets dull, we can have a garage sale. Going out right now to pull some stuff out of the trash can.
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

I could bring loads of commas - no use to me, seldom use them :D
chonsigirl

Nomad's Party

Post by chonsigirl »

I'm riding his bike. :D

Let's head out for the road on this nice summer day.......................:-6
Oscar Namechange

Nomad's Party

buttercup;1207194 wrote: I could bring loads of commas - no use to me, seldom use them :D
I have some spare semi-colons.......... would they help?
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

Only if i knew what they were :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Nomad's Party

buttercup;1207222 wrote: Only if i knew what they were :wah:
All right then..... what about some asterisks cos i'm right up to here with them cluttering up the house.
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

Oh pretty stars, now your talking :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Nomad's Party

buttercup;1207237 wrote: Oh pretty stars, now your talking :wah:
Hang on, I just found loads of these in the loft &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Will they come in handy?
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

Nope :wah:
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

oscar;1207243 wrote: Hang on, I just found loads of these in the loft &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Will they come in handy?

Yes, Oscar, the decorating committee can certainly use those,,,I believe in the Dunkin' Nomad for a Dime booth.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

Oh,,,,and Buttercup,,,I could use some of those commas,,,,as I seem to be running out . . .
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

No problem i've got 43 years worth of them. Bloody useless things ;)
Odie

Nomad's Party

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1207165 wrote: Oh,,,,good! Naked boy-toys and male dancers. Are they the stripping kind? We need more guys in the Garden. Will somebody bring a bag of commas,,,,,please?

mine are.:D
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

buttercup;1207259 wrote: No problem i've got 43 years worth of them. Bloody useless things ;)

Oh,,,,sorry. You say, "43 years worth" of brand spanking-new commas? That's quite a commodity of commas you've got there! Perhaps that amount is worthy of a Comma Kiosk at Nomad's Party/Symposium/Hiatus. Would you be interested in making a few bucks?
Odie

Nomad's Party

Post by Odie »

we need a cake, a huge cake..........:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
buttercup

Nomad's Party

Post by buttercup »

Zapata;1207276 wrote: Oh,,,,sorry. You say, "43 years worth" of brand spanking-new commas? That's quite a commodity of commas you've got there! Perhaps that amount is worthy of a Comma Kiosk at Nomad's Party/Symposium/Hiatus. Would you be interested in making a few bucks?

Well we could collect money and donate it to a charity of Nomad's choice :-6
along-for-the-ride

Nomad's Party

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Uh-oh...........Somebody is trying to crash this party. Who?

:D

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

Looks like a good dancer to me. Good we need some dancing in here. 'Course it doesn't look like he's got any intelligence to speak of, though.
Nomad

Nomad's Party

Post by Nomad »

I have a ninja conference this weekend and a mad scientist symposium next weekend.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Nomad's Party

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1208062 wrote: Uh-oh...........Somebody is trying to crash this party. Who?

:D

Spot!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

Nomad;1208074 wrote: I have a ninja conference this weekend and a mad scientist symposium next weekend.

Bring them along, won't you? Any friend of Nomad's is sure to be welcome at the Party. . . Anyway, they sound like some pretty fun guys. Do they dance and can they play an instrument? Saxophone, preferably.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

buttercup;1207371 wrote: Well we could collect money and donate it to a charity of Nomad's choice :-6

Capital idea, B.C.!!

(How much money do you figure we can collect?) Nomad may want to give some to the Nano Ninja Collective.
ZAP

Nomad's Party

Post by ZAP »

I was reading over some old threads and some of these are pretty funny. Where are all these people?

Return to “Members' News”