Hmmm stay tuned peeps. My life is changing for the better

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

At the moment I'm wearing a very nice ring of three extremely large deep dark blue sapphires.

I'll keep this thread for safer times and I'll get back to you all . Hey what can I say ....I do have an interesting life. Something is always happening:o
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1187191 wrote: At the moment I'm wearing a very nice ring of three extremely large deep dark blue sapphires.

I'll keep this thread for safer times and I'll get back to you all . Hey what can I say ....I do have an interesting life. Something is always happening:o

I won't say "lucky you" because it's not luck - you deserve it :-6
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

That's good to hear Fuzzy :-6
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

fuzzywuzzy;1187191 wrote: At the moment I'm wearing a very nice ring of three extremely large deep dark blue sapphires.

Intrigue............love it .

Good for you:-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

You deserve nothing but the best fuzz....glad things are looking up :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, how wonderful! :-4
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So................is this lovely ring a gift from someone special? :-6;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yes it was.:o It was a mothers day gift from a friend. :-4 Hmmmmm The one who's feelings I hurt.:( But all's good now.

AND I GET TO LIVE IN MY HOUSE AGAIN!!!!!YAY ME!!!!! :-6:-6

Finally have an appointment with a solicitor:driving:
Swimming maggie

Post by Swimming maggie »

fuzzywuzzy;1188277 wrote: Yes it was.:o It was a mothers day gift from a friend. :-4 Hmmmmm The one who's feelings I hurt.:( But all's good now.

AND I GET TO LIVE IN MY HOUSE AGAIN!!!!!YAY ME!!!!! :-6:-6

Finally have an appointment with a solicitor:driving:

glad to hear things are looking up, long may that continue:-6
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

so here's the thing right .....................I get a phone call yesterday.

"I'ts me. I want to know if I'm to pay the mortgage on thursday..........

"well I suppose so why would that change at the moment?"

"I want to know if you expect me to pay the mortgage"

" well yeah of course, it's a bit to soon for you to be asking me that because I havent seen a solicitor yet to find out what's to happen".

" so you expect me to pay the mortgage? (he repeats himself a lot.) I'm ****ing homeless and I have no money and you expect me to pay the mortgage".

I faultered but didn't give in.

" You being homeless is not my concern, you have colleagues, lots of friends and family, and you didn't care when me and the kids were homeless."

"If it wasn't for those cunts in your ear we could of worked this out" .

Hmmm thought about this for a second and siad "So you don't give me credit for making any decisions about myself? "

" Of course I do why don't you ****ing" .............................................which is bullshit .................so I hung up because that's when he began to scream obscenities to me.

See the thing is I have no access to any accounts. he's never allowed me to have them and in a sly way made out that if I came back I could take over the family finances. he gave me a list of where money goes (bills etc.) apparently that's all the information I needed. UUUUmmmmmm So I don't know his wage, or any account numbers or passwords . Just the amounts he sends out in bills

May I ask how that equates to me handling the finances? It doesn't does it. *shakes head in disbelief*

And this is where I have the problem. How do I pay a mortgage if I don't even know who the mortgage people are? There's a name of a company he gave me but my name is not on the mortgage nor do I have any info on how he regulaly pays it ....Probably straight out of his pay/ bank account. How do I get that info? that's just it I don't that's just it I'm not allowed to have his bank account details even though I'm his wife.

so this is not going well or as amicable as I thought it would:-2;) *shrugs*

I think he'll try everything in the book to try to hurt me in some way. Hopefully it's not through the kids or violently. but you never can be sure, he's been on diazipan and a lot of alcohol recently.

You know those blokes who don't think they are ever wrong and if they are you will automatically forgive them because really they were correct and you are just overreacting?...............hmmmmmm I think I have one of those.

I rung mum today to give her an update. I hadnt' told any of the family about anything until I was sure I had the balls to do this. but then again I do have protection if I need it. I've seen it at work now and I'm confident he won't kill me.

So that's life I guess I see the solicitor this week . she'll work it out.:)
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Sorry to but in on this but it sounds like your control freak OH is losing his grip,, on you the finance the situation and thats dangerous.

Control freaks dont losing control over the things and people in thier lives. It drives them insane.

You need to see your solicitor quick and get things sorted. If you cant change your phone number then I would advise screening your calls or letting him scream into an answer phone rather than picking up to him.

It helps when he claims that it you whos unreasonable to have proof on tape..

As for him getting violent if he is abusing meds and alcohol there is no telling what he might do. Better to be safe than sorry take whatever step you need to make sure you and the kids are safe.

Hope it works out.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

no worries Victoria. He won't do anything I don't think. He likes his job too much and his upstanding citizen reputation.

But if he does make sure the coroner knows that his friends and colleagues and superiors knew what has been going on for years. ( re: blog)

nah really it'll turn out okay :)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Thats great fuzzball. I hope chunks of the space station dont fall on your house and ruin your upswing.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Damn you!!! now you've jinxed me ...........It'll bloody happen now:-5
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

fuzzywuzzy;1190440 wrote: no worries Victoria. He won't do anything I don't think. He likes his job too much and his upstanding citizen reputation.

But if he does make sure the coroner knows that his friends and colleagues and superiors knew what has been going on for years. ( re: blog)

nah really it'll turn out okay :)

I don't know all your circumstances, but just want to say be careful, you are just as much at risk, if not more so, even when you have left a controlling partner. :)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Betty Boop;1190639 wrote: I don't know all your circumstances, but just want to say be careful, you are just as much at risk, if not more so, even when you have left a controlling partner. :)

Also he could be a spy or a scam artist or a bank robber or an escaped mass murderer or just after her putooty.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ok was that bad what I said ? I didnt mean it in a bad way. I meant it in the good way.

Of course I hope you find wonderful little surprises that make your life fun and meaningful fuzzballs.

I really do.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm about to open a bottle of vintage wine bottled 1969. ....year I was born actually.

anyone want to join me?:):-6
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1190941 wrote: Ok was that bad what I said ? I didnt mean it in a bad way. I meant it in the good way.

Of course I hope you find wonderful little surprises that make your life fun and meaningful fuzzballs.

I really do.

Nah mate thought you knew me by now ......just had to get a kick to the guts while you were down tis all.

Come on you goose You know I luv ya !!! You're my liddle nommicans that "I'm almost proud of". .............................oh god why did I just throw up a bit in my mouth?:wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

fuzzywuzzy;1190992 wrote: oh god why did I just throw up a bit in my mouth?:wah:

A woman and I greeted eachother at work yesterday and she fell into some type of migraine.

Gagging, migraines...its my specialty.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1190597 wrote: Thats great fuzzball. I hope chunks of the space station dont fall on your house and ruin your upswing. I launched a sattilite this morning carrying swarms of killer bee's to your house. I warned you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well you're gunna be in trouble with Customs.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzywuzzy;1190991 wrote: I'm about to open a bottle of vintage wine bottled 1969. ....year I was born actually.

anyone want to join me?:):-6

I'm game...I brought the wine glasses. Their invisible.:wah: Lets just take swigs outta the bottle instead.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It was very nice ducky. I only had half a glass though
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzywuzzy;1191262 wrote: It was very nice ducky. I only had half a glass though

Oh come on...lets party:wah:..am having such a laugh today here onthe fg.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm having a **** day . I still have to contact my captain over this pycho issue
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzywuzzy;1191266 wrote: I'm having a **** day . I still have to contact my captain over this pycho issue

Is this your ex your talking about? The control freak?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

We're off to the Zoo . it's good to know people in the know.

I told the boys that we we're going to the zoo and my youngest said " the Zoo was boring" then I said "How about a behind the scenes look at the Zoo with the Zoo vet and he's been made aware that your favourite animals are the meercat and tassie devil?

blank look! Day dawns on him ..................Now's he's jumping out of his skin with excitment.

" But how?"

" mum knows people who know people sweetheart , never under-estimate the power of the MUM":wah:

:)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ahh yes..........the elephants............ now I'm online again (dont ask)

anyone played soccer with an elephant? well now I can add it to the list of "done things" Standing in an elephant enclosure up front and personal with an elephant playing with it like it's a child is an amazing experience. One of the girls will soon be a mummy. YEAH !!! the boys fed and patted them and we"ll soon go back to play with some tiger or lion cubs (which ever are born first.)

Btw they may look as if they they slow but boy there's some power behind those legs, you don't want the ball coming at your head that's for sure!!! Awsome experience :)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

HHhmmm what else has happened . Umm I'm doing up the house more and I have ducks. Going to breed and sell them off for christmas dinners. Big Muscovy ducks YUM!!! the yard for the dogs is still in progress but we'll get there .

Brett got a new trail bike and went on his first competition shoot,

Keehan is being checked out by talent scouts for a tv show (was news to me but it was water off a ducks back to him,) he doesn't really care :D

I'm applying for a particular job. Not saying what it is yet I'll get back to that later. :)
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

That all sounds great, Fuzzy. Very best wishes for the job!!

We got to see the new baby elephant here..

If I was closer, I'd reserve one of your chrissie ducks!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah I saw the little one on TV he's so cute but what's great is that one is due in Melbourne next year and another in Adelaide (I think) Great news.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1218528 wrote: HHhmmm what else has happened . Umm I'm doing up the house more and I have ducks. Going to breed and sell them off for christmas dinners. Big Muscovy ducks YUM!!! the yard for the dogs is still in progress but we'll get there .

Brett got a new trail bike and went on his first competition shoot,

Keehan is being checked out by talent scouts for a tv show (was news to me but it was water off a ducks back to him,) he doesn't really care :D

I'm applying for a particular job. Not saying what it is yet I'll get back to that later. :)

mmmmmmmm duck!

sounds like things are going good!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ummm I also have somone who wants to put a big fat diamond on my finger......................He's meeting the family next week. EEEEEK!!!!!!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1218558 wrote: Ummm I also have somone who wants to put a big fat diamond on my finger......................He's meeting the family next week. EEEEEK!!!!!!!

oh nice!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Members' News”