Cure for the Forum Blahs.......

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So you're sitting there in front of your computer screen and looking at the Forum Garden Screen. You've read the replies to your posts and posted some comments yourself. Now what?

How about picking any member,go to their profile, and see where they are now.......and follow them for awhile, by posting after them?

Or.....

You can go to Along-For-The-Rides thread, "The Last Word" and, starting from post #1, read all the posts to the most current one. You'll find friends, music, pictures, comments, and even cake. :) This thread is open 24/7. Share pictures, jokes, comments, favorite music, the kind of day you had,...............anything friendly. Newbies are welcome. I do come back to visit, to read and post, and,ofcourse, have the last word.

Come as you are.

Hope to see ya there.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

With all the interesting and diverse topics to choose from on the forum, it was presumptuous of me to assume that anyone could be bored here.

I do humbly apologize.
minks

Post by minks »

along-for-the-ride;868074 wrote: With all the interesting and diverse topics to choose from on the forum, it was presumptuous of me to assume that anyone could be bored here.

I do humbly apologize.

I have to wonder where the old original pub has gone, some of the beginnings in there were hilarious... back in the day.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

minks;868209 wrote: I have to wonder where the old original pub has gone, some of the beginnings in there were hilarious... back in the day.

I agree with you 100% minks
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

minks;868209 wrote: I have to wonder where the old original pub has gone, some of the beginnings in there were hilarious... back in the day.
There's an archive area. I tripped over it some time ago.
minks

Post by minks »

Accountable;868263 wrote: There's an archive area. I tripped over it some time ago.

hehe oh Acc some of us are archives here eh hehehe I lump you into that group too Jester old boy

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Minks:-4

I hear ya...I still miss my old forum "Virtual Irish Pub" and all of its members....It's only Aussie Pam, Okie and I who are left....

Guess people just move on because they're bored with the site or leave in anger or for life issues.

But, when former owners move on, new ones move in , and a good life begins again. We have a lot of wonderful new members here who have good hearts and are welcome additions to our family. I miss my old friends but love my new ones.
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;868278 wrote: Hi Minks:-4

I hear ya...I still miss my old forum "Virtual Irish Pub" and all of its members....It's only Aussie Pam, Okie and I who are left....

Guess people just move on because they're bored with the site or leave in anger or for life issues.

But, when former owners move on, new ones move in , and a good life begins again. We have a lot of wonderful new members here who have good hearts and are welcome additions to our family. I miss my old friends but love my new ones.

Aw KE I guess that is life hmm, I must admit it is grand coming back here and seeing everybody again and good to see some oldies back again, I saw Bezzy and Boops and Thiea had been on earlier...

― Mae West
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Kathy Ellen;868278 wrote: Hi Minks:-4

awwww Kathy you are so sweet!:-4

i feel honored to considered myself one of your new friends!
minks

Post by minks »

Hope6;868284 wrote: awwww Kathy you are so sweet!:-4

you fit in well Hope6

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

minks;868281 wrote: Aw KE I guess that is life hmm, I must admit it is grand coming back here and seeing everybody again and good to see some oldies back again, I saw Bezzy and Boops and Thiea had been on earlier...

I'm so glad that you're still visiting the FG Mel...miss you a lot:-4 A lot of the older member still pop in once in a while and it's great to see everyone:-6
minks

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;868294 wrote: I'm so glad that you're still visiting the FG Mel...miss you a lot:-4 A lot of the older member still pop in once in a while and it's great to see everyone:-6

:-4 Aww thank you KE that is sweet, it's nice to come back... and be among friends....

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hope6;868284 wrote: awwww Kathy you are so sweet!:-4

And so are you Hope:-4 You are one of the nicest, sweetest friends here. I do love all of the new members...they add spark.

Doesn't matter if we're cyber or real life friends...we're still friends:-4

It's wonderful to see Minks again and hope you'll keep visiting Mel:-6
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

minks;868293 wrote: you fit in well Hope6

awwwww thank you!

i really enjoy this place, i never knew a forum could be like this, since i had never been on one before.

if i had know what i was missing i would have found y'all much sooner!:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Along:-4

You're another angel here at the garden:-6 Didn't mean to commandeer your thread....just being a little nostalgic and then looking forward.

Life is a journey, isn't it Along....and you'll never know who you'll pick up along the road:guitarist
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Just a we ring in the New Year, times change as do we and so do members coming and going, but we always hope to make everybody feel welcome to the Pubnutters Inn, to have a place to come and relax, kick back or cut loose. ;) Lots of interesting, fun folks there, that's for sure! :D
minks

Post by minks »

It's good socializing here :) Always fun to hear what everybody is doing in their lives.

― Mae West
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Trunk Monkey;868262 wrote: I agree with you 100% minks

You do? :-3 You've only been a member here since Feb 08....am I missing something here? :thinking:
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Kathy Ellen;868300 wrote: And so are you Hope:-4 You are one of the nicest, sweetest friends here. I do love all of the new members...they add spark.

Doesn't matter if we're cyber or real life friends...we're still friends:-4

It's wonderful to see Minks again and hope you'll keep visiting Mel:-6

well thank you Kathy so much!

you are such a darlin!:-4 i will always remember when i first got here that you were one of the first people to welcome me!

i hope i can add a little spark here and there!:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Mustang;868312 wrote: Just a we ring in the New Year, times change as do we and so do members coming and going, but we always hope to make everybody feel welcome to the Pubnutters Inn, to have a place to come and relax, kick back or cut loose. ;) Lots of interesting, fun folks there, that's for sure! :D

Well said Mustang:-4 I love the PubNutters...always feel welcomed and happy there:-6

Hope, You add spark and class everyday:-4
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Mustang;868316 wrote: You do? :-3 You've only been a member here since Feb 08....am I missing something here? :thinking:
Some Gardeners' "old days" are newer than others', I guess. :D
along-for-the-ride

Kathy Ellen;868308 wrote: Hello Along:-4

You're another angel here at the garden:-6 Didn't mean to commandeer your thread....just being a little nostalgic and then looking forward.

Life is a journey, isn't it Along....and you'll never know who you'll pick up along the road:guitarist

Hello, Kathy. Good to see you and the others here.:)

I had just popped in Pubnutters awhile ago. I will be returning from time to time.

I guess what we need to do is make new memories for all our friends here.

A question: Does the moderator remind you when your supporting membership expires.......before the deed is done?
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

along-for-the-ride;868445 wrote: Hello, Kathy. Good to see you and the others here.:)

I had just popped in Pubnutters awhile ago. I will be returning from time to time.

I guess what we need to do is make new memories for all our friends here.

A question: Does the moderator remind you when your supporting membership expires.......before the deed is done?

You can check this yourself AFTR.....go to my settings, scroll down to paid subscriptions....it tells you there when it will expire! ;)
along-for-the-ride

Thanks, Mustang.:-6

A "duh" for me.:wah:

I peeked. I'm good til 8-6-08.
along-for-the-ride

I did update my subscription for another 6 months.

Hope nobody here in the Forumgarden is bored. So many threads to read.......so many word games to play.:)

Two members have left us recently...... over what?.... I dunno. I liked both of them. A mystery. :confused:

Well, I'll be seeing you around............oh.......I'm not going anywhere.......I mean I'll see you in the Garden. ;)

Attached files
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hope nobody here in the Forumgarden is bored. So many threads to read.......so many word games to play.

Two members have left us recently...... over what?.... I dunno. I liked both of them. A mystery. :confused:

Well, I'll be seeing you around............oh.......I'm not going anywhere.......I mean I'll see you in the Garden.

Hello Along,

I think the members who left will be back again:-6

I'm never bored in FG. I just like to mosey around...sniffing here and there:lips: And if there's no new posts, then I can always read back and find a few coloring books and crayons to play with for a bit......

Geeze, I love crayons. I used to eat them when I was 4....had stomach pumped out a bit:wah: They smell good and taste good:p
Odie

Post by Odie »

I am never bored here, anytime from 7am and up until I go to bed late late, always someone to chat with, tons of awesome threads, debating threads, funny ha ha threads, what did you do today threads, what pissed you off today thread, moaning threads, now we have a thread on 'guess what flower this is' (gardening is a passion of mine), our own rooms are just packed full of fun and sheer silliness!

Hats off to all members and mods for making this forum really feel like home!

Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Members' News”