Where is this member?

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Bryn Mawr

Where is this member?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

mikeinie;1222552 wrote: Is Galbally taking the summer off or something. Where is my Irish buddy??

He writes good stuff...

And is sadly missed :-(
mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

mikeinie;1222552 wrote: Is Galbally taking the summer off or something. Where is my Irish buddy??

He writes good stuff...

I have seen him as recently as last night during my travels on the net.;)
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

Wheres snooze alarm?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Nomad;1236766 wrote: Wheres snooze alarm?

01:40 AM AppleOfMyAye+

Viewing Index

ForumGarden

Where did you expect?

That's GMT+1.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

spot;1236768 wrote: 01:40 AM AppleOfMyAye+

Viewing Index

ForumGarden

Where did you expect?

That's GMT+1.

Damn ! So close yet so far away.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Nomad;1236773 wrote: Damn ! So close yet so far away.

"I can call the spirits from the vasty deep": Glendower, Henry IV Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1. Though perhaps Hotspur's line from the same place is more apt: "Diseased Nature oftentimes breaks forth in strange eruptions."

I am not in the roll of common men.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

spot;1236774 wrote: "I can call the spirits from the vasty deep": Glendower, Henry IV Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1. Though perhaps Hotspur's line from the same place is more apt: "Diseased Nature oftentimes breaks forth in strange eruptions."

I am not in the roll of common men.

You are an uncommoner. Your not even common among the most uncommon. Your level of uncommoness supercedes even the most uncommon of uncommoners.
I AM AWESOME MAN
pinkchick

Where is this member?

Post by pinkchick »

Has anyone seen Milly? :thinking::-3
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Odie

Where is this member?

Post by Odie »

guess who I have been talking to?

Kevin

K. Syder!:guitarist

ohhhhhhhhhh baby!:lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

He has been busy and without a computer for quite some time now.

I told him that was just an excuse as he's running around with those girls again.:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
flopstock

Where is this member?

Post by flopstock »

pinkchick;1243453 wrote: Has anyone seen Milly? :thinking::-3

Doesn't she have her own Forum some where? I can't remember where.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Where is this member?

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1236773 wrote: Damn ! So close yet so far away.

Who was the fella she brought here with her... makes me think book author:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

buttercup

Where is this member?

Post by buttercup »

He writes good stuff...

He was logged in the other day.
flopstock

Where is this member?

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1179134 wrote: No **** !

Not guilty. as of friday when the verdict came in.

spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

flopstock;1251837 wrote: Doesn't she have her own Forum some where? I can't remember where.

Bleeding Liverpool.
flopstock

Where is this member?

Post by flopstock »

spot;1251953 wrote: Bleeding Liverpool.Who has Screaming Whiskers or Whispers or something like that:thinking:

spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

flopstock;1251969 wrote: Who has Screaming Whiskers or Whispers or something like that:thinking:

If you did what she does, you would too. Or perhaps you do?
flopstock

Where is this member?

Post by flopstock »

spot;1251972 wrote: If you did what she does, you would too. Or perhaps you do?
What does she do anyways? and Bleeding Liverpool did not come up in my google as a forum..:p

maybe my google is broken..

spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

flopstock;1251975 wrote: What does she do anyways? and Bleeding Liverpool did not come up in my google as a forum..:p

maybe my google is broken..

To do her justice I've never actually been physically present when she's done it so I'm not in a position to definitively answer that.

Bleeding Liverpool is on the bleeding Mersey, isn't it. It's where the bleeding Beatles came from, and bleeding Roger McGough and Adrian Henri and Brian Patten.

Google is never right, it's invariably serendipitous. A bit like me, really.
Odie

Where is this member?

Post by Odie »

Odie;1251632 wrote: guess who I have been talking to?

Kevin

I told him that was just an excuse as he's running around with those girls again.:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

bump
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Anyone heard from our Wonderful story writer KB?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
shelbell

Where is this member?

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1251632 wrote: guess who I have been talking to?

Kevin

You don't actually mean Kevin Snyder...the absolute, undisputed, king of flirts on fg??? Is he coming back? I guess I better brush up on my flirting skills! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Where is this member?

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1252881 wrote: You don't actually mean Kevin Snyder...the absolute, undisputed, king of flirts on fg??? Is he coming back? I guess I better brush up on my flirting skills! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

wow, that certainly woke you up fast!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yes, Carla is helping me try and get him back on here, that boy needs a woman around!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Where is this member?

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1252886 wrote: wow, that certainly woke you up fast!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yes, Carla is helping me try and get him back on here, that boy needs a woman around!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

A woman? Are you kidding? He needs ALL the women!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Where is this member?

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1252900 wrote: A woman? Are you kidding? He needs ALL the women!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I found him first.:sneaky:
Peg

Where is this member?

Post by Peg »

minks;1252850 wrote: Anyone heard from our Wonderful story writer KB?

He was here a few weeks ago.
shelbell

Where is this member?

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1252922 wrote: I found him first.:sneaky:

You can have them all for right now....remember, I'm still in mourning. :(
Peg

Where is this member?

Post by Peg »

minks;1252850 wrote: Anyone heard from our Wonderful story writer KB?

He's on now. :D
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

Post by Verb of Nothing »

Nomad;1254841 wrote: You now have transcended from a thinking man to that of a child. I suspect your moments are numbered.
That's sad. But it reminds me of death.
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

Nomad;1254848 wrote: It is a kind of death. The paths we choose determine our ultimate survival or demise. By choosing your fathers sperm you have chosen death. Good luck with your scrotum destroyer.
Haawn american forums are all the same.

It's kind of a contradiction, though, according to what newspapers say about you yankess.
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

My sister is celebrating her first good mark at the university. How dumb.
ZAP

Where is this member?

Post by ZAP »

WHERE are the Mods??
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

Zapata;1254868 wrote: WHERE are the Mods??
:( If that image disturbs you, well, than there must really be something wrong with you.
Bryn Mawr

Where is this member?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Verb of Nothing;1254874 wrote: :( If that image disturbs you, well, than there must really be something wrong with you.

Not so - read the terms of service.
Peg

Where is this member?

Post by Peg »

Zapata;1254868 wrote: WHERE are the Mods??

Sorry that I can't be on here 24/7 and don't read every single new post. That is when the report post button helps us.
shelbell

Where is this member?

Post by shelbell »

Peg;1254879 wrote: Sorry that I can't be on here 24/7 and don't read every single new post. That is when the report post button helps us.

That's understandable Peg, I used the report picture button.
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Peg;1252935 wrote: He was here a few weeks ago.

Noooooo and were was I? Prolly he snuck in while I was on holidays darn I miss everything (stamps foot and walks out in a huff)

― Mae West
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1254863 wrote: My sister is celebrating her first good mark at the university. How dumb.

I feel sorry for your sister if she knows you think so little of her achievements.

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

minks;1254891 wrote: I feel sorry for your sister if she knows you think so little of her achievements.
Achievements? It was a chemistry exam. Just a bunch of raw datas: an average brain learn all of those in less than two days.

Well, studying for an univerisity exam is dumb by itself. Studying at all is probably dumb, even though I must admit I was kinda good too when I was a student.

By the way my mother keeps telling her stuff like "who starts well has already done half the thing". Ok, that's very encouraging.

But kids start very well too. When they get out of mum's vaginas they stink and they are very horrible, I will admit, but it just takes some water and... there you have it: your gracious child! But than they grow up and they get worst, worst, worst... until death.
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

And anyway my sister still hasn't understood that the real moral elegance consists in turning victories into losses.
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1254902 wrote: Achievements? It was a chemistry exam. Just a bunch of raw datas: an average brain learn all of those in less than two days.

Well, studying for an univerisity exam is dumb by itself. Studying at all is probably dumb, even though I must admit I was kinda good too when I was a student.

By the way my mother keeps telling her stuff like "who starts well has already done half the thing". Ok, that's very encouraging.

But kids start very well too. When they get out of mum's vaginas they stink and they are very horrible, I will admit, but it just takes some water and... there you have it: your gracious child! But than they grow up and they get worst, worst, worst... until death.

You have got to be kidding. Sad to imagine anyone thinking that of others. Well I guess you will be hard pressed to sell that theory about kids to people who are parents and grandparents. I for one have 2 of the most wonderful daughters on the planet and 2 fantastic grandchildren. As the days go on they just get better and better. They make me very proud.

Your anti human theories are incredibly off centered.

― Mae West
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

minks;1254913 wrote: You have got to be kidding. Sad to imagine anyone thinking that of others. Well I guess you will be hard pressed to sell that theory about kids to people who are parents and grandparents.
The only non-sad thing around this forum was my father's condom, until someone deleted it.

And by the way I don't sell my theory. My theory is just as useless and moronic as every other human theory, but at the least I know it, and that's why I'm not white, and that's also why I don't want to any kind of proselytism.

So I just write for the sake of writing. I don't really "believe" in anything that I write: I have a lot of fun building words sandcastles, trying to escape from the language atrophy.

This doesn't mean that I don't think that what I write is true: I'm fully conscious to be right. But if other humans would agree with me, I would probably lose that consciousness. So maybe it's better this way.

But to tell all the truth I'm not the only one who sustain the Forest.
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

minks;1254913 wrote: I for one have 2 of the most wonderful daughters on the planet and 2 fantastic grandchildren.
If they are so fantastic you shouldn't have made them.
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1254931 wrote: If they are so fantastic you shouldn't have made them.

Horse crap I shouldn't have made them. I wanted to create them. They are a product of a long line of wonderful human beings, worthy of carrying the line on for many a year.

― Mae West
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Verb of Nothing;1254929 wrote: The only non-sad thing around this forum was my father's condom, until someone deleted it.

And by the way I don't sell my theory. My theory is just as useless and moronic as every other human theory, but at the least I know it, and that's why I'm not white, and that's also why I don't want to any kind of proselytism.

So I just write for the sake of writing. I don't really "believe" in anything that I write: I have a lot of fun building words sandcastles, trying to escape from the language atrophy.

This doesn't mean that I don't think that what I write is true: I'm fully conscious to be right. But if other humans would agree with me, I would probably lose that consciousness. So maybe it's better this way.

Fantastic consider the gauntlet tossed I can BS with the best of em.

― Mae West
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

Peg;1254879 wrote: Sorry that I can't be on here 24/7 and don't read every single new post. That is when the report post button helps us.

Really?

I thought you were here to protect us from dirty birds.

Thats a 24/7 job sister.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

Verb of Nothing;1254929 wrote:

I could sustain the forest if I wanted to.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Verb of Nothing

Where is this member?

minks;1254933 wrote: Horse crap I shouldn't have made them. I wanted to create them. They are a product of a long line of wonderful human beings, worthy of carrying the line on for many a year.
So you made them just for self-gratification.

Don't you ever think about the fact that, because of your selfish desire to be a mother and to "carry the line on", you delivered your children to sufference and than death?

And by the way if it wouldn't be true that kids just get worst, I don't see why every mother after a 20/30 year period wants to get rid of them, leaving them out of their houses.
theia

Where is this member?

Post by theia »

Nomad;1254936 wrote: I could sustain the forest if I wanted to.

Yes, but for how long, Nomad?

And what would you wear?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

[QUOTE=Nomad;1254936]I could sustain the forest if I wanted to now that I have left my past job.:yh_rotfl

― Mae West
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

theia;1254939 wrote: Yes, but for how long, Nomad?

And what would you wear?

Damn...
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Members' News”