What a crap month

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
magentaflame

What a crap month

Post by magentaflame »

For Guy David Browne

bullying at work
car written off in a flood
now my little brother has died.

I'm stunned at just how shitty life can get.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Re: What a crap month

Post by spot »

That's terrible news, I hope you have people locally to help you especially if it was unexpected. Where was he?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hes died in Sydney and they are in lockdown. Its been nearly two weeks since he has passed and we know nothing. No body, no news if the coroner has seen to him.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:02 pm Hes died in Sydney and they are in lockdown. Its been nearly two weeks since he has passed and we know nothing. No body, no news if the coroner has seen to him.
Shitty news indeed, my condolences.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Thank you Bryn. It still hasn't hit properly yet/ It will probably be another couple of weeks to receive his body/ashes back. It just sucks. All we know is that he died in bed with his phone sitting on his chest. Something to do with his heart but not a heart attack as such.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:46 pm Thank you Bryn. It still hasn't hit properly yet/ It will probably be another couple of weeks to receive his body/ashes back. It just sucks. All we know is that he died in bed with his phone sitting on his chest. Something to do with his heart but not a heart attack as such.
A friend of mine died like that in his forties, his wife woke on Christmas morning and found he’d died during the night. The doctors said it was congenital and could have happened at any time.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm
magentaflame wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:46 pm Thank you Bryn. It still hasn't hit properly yet/ It will probably be another couple of weeks to receive his body/ashes back. It just sucks. All we know is that he died in bed with his phone sitting on his chest. Something to do with his heart but not a heart attack as such.
A friend of mine died like that in his forties, his wife woke on Christmas morning and found he’d died during the night. The doctors said it was congenital and could have happened at any time.
yeah....won't tell my son that.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I'm sorry for your loss, Mags.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir

Return to “Members' News”