i brought decent tiki Torches for my beautiful garden

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
backyard

Post by backyard »

Hello Friend i just brought very decent tiki torch for my beautiful garden what about you i really recommend for you guys very cheap and affordable tiki torches available on this store...
[link removed by moderator]
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

backyard;1398839 wrote: Hello Friend i just brought very decent tiki torch for my beautiful garden what about you i really recommend for you guys very cheap and affordable tiki torches available on this store...

Me not need to brought very decent tiki torch.
Harry12

Post by Harry12 »

I think it is somewhat weird to be advertising here. But on a serious note, I think that tiki torches certainly do add a bit to your home, especially if they match with the theme that you have already established. I know that they looked great in my garden during our summer barbeque. Plus I think you can get them with scents too?
The Best UK Sheds and Garden Furniture: [Link removed by Moderator]
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Harry12;1450791 wrote: I think it is somewhat weird to be advertising here. But on a serious note, I think that tiki torches certainly do add a bit to your home, especially if they match with the theme that you have already established. I know that they looked great in my garden during our summer barbeque. Plus I think you can get them with scents too?

We use the torches with the mosquito repellent all the time. But I don't need to buy them from some online outfit, since my local hardware store is well stocked, and cheap.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The Citronella torches work extremely well at deterring pesky wasps when eating outside.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Gardening Forum”