Gardening and general Country living...

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
pharmerphil

Post by pharmerphil »

Does anyone have any gardening sites they frequent that has good information and advice, this forum has limited advice, after perusing GOOGLE, reading articles, the majority of what I've read here...is merely re-hashed/copy pasted information from other sites...:confused:
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Earlier this summer I was looking for stuffing tomatoes and after doing a google search it took me to a Phorum with information about them.

Sorry FG isn't offering what your looking for at this time but I'm sure if you keep on googling, you'll find one that makes you happy.

Anyway, welcome to FG! :-6
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Try this one.

Helpful Gardener Garden Forum - A friendly place to chat about gardening. | HelpfulGardener.com
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

pharmerphil;1346223 wrote: Does anyone have any gardening sites they frequent that has good information and advice, this forum has limited advice, after perusing GOOGLE, reading articles, the majority of what I've read here...is merely re-hashed/copy pasted information from other sites...:confused:
Gee, you really know how to endear yourself, huh?
pharmerphil

Post by pharmerphil »

Accountable;1346286 wrote: Gee, you really know how to endear yourself, huh?

Say it like I see it Accountable
pharmerphil

Post by pharmerphil »

YZGI;1346231 wrote: Try this one.

Helpful Gardener Garden Forum - A friendly place to chat about gardening. | HelpfulGardener.com

Thanks YZGI....
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

pharmerphil;1346223 wrote: Does anyone have any gardening sites they frequent that has good information and advice, this forum has limited advice, after perusing GOOGLE, reading articles, the majority of what I've read here...is merely re-hashed/copy pasted information from other sites...:confused:

That could be due to the fact that this isn't a gardening forum, despite the name...
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Hugh Janus;1346396 wrote: That could be due to the fact that this isn't a gardening forum, despite the name...
That's right it's a meadow for. ;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

:yh_rotflAccountable;1346403 wrote: That's right it's a meadow for. ;)

Groan..........
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -- Marcel Proust
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
aikenjones

Post by aikenjones »

Looking at the flow of your land and comparing it to the design that you have planed for the garden will also give you clues about good garden.

Return to “Gardening Forum”