Cherry Blossom Time

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
lady cop

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by lady cop »

Official Website of the National Cherry Blossom Festival .......it's almost cherry blossom time in my home town, it's such a lovely event! if you ever get the chance to go, i hope you do, they are a beautiful compliment to our national monuments.

Attached files
G-man

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by G-man »

I'm watching my Yoshino cherry trees... they should be blooming in about another week and a half... the ones along the Potomac should be blooming by the end of the month and we've had a very mild winter, here so...

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

BabyRider

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by BabyRider »

LC, those pictures you posted are the kind that make you just sigh with how beautiful they are. Thanks for sharing those.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

chonsigirl

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by chonsigirl »

LC, the cherry blossoms up here in Baltimore are just starting to come out, it is finally looking like spring! So pretty! In another week my home town will be gorgeous, the main street is lined with these beautiful trees.
StupidCowboyTricks

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

chonsigirl wrote: LC, the cherry blossoms up here in Baltimore are just starting to come out, it is finally looking like spring! So pretty! In another week my home town will be gorgeous, the main street is lined with these beautiful trees.

Ours have been and gone and coming back again......and the pollen is awful.........but they are beautiful:-4
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

ade901

Cherry Blossom Time

Post by ade901 »

We have a prunus sub autumnalis in flower in July. Last year it started in November. Anyone else got odd flowering times?

Return to “Gardening Forum”