Women and Flower

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
allyk87

Women and Flower

Post by allyk87 »

Reasons why flowers always make women happy

[severe moderation of spam]
spot

Re: Women and Flower

Post by spot »

Good lord. A spammer got through the outer defences.

Flower delivery Moscow
Change Delivery City
Next delivery time: 31.03.2021 with 8.00 - 12.00

inetnum: 106.208.160.0 - 106.208.191.255
netname: Raipur
descr: Chandrakar Complex, 3, Gaurav Path, Amlihdih, Telibandha, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492006

I wonder whether he'll come back with anything even less relevant than flower deliveries in Moscow. I do hope so.

Flowers for men would be different, I'd quite like a bouquet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Re: Women and Flower

Post by magentaflame »

Yes, I kind of took exception to the "Women". I know many males who love their gardens. They take great pride in their roses and petunias.
And they would never hand over a flower to a woman who is likely to tell them "what? not a real present? Now I have to sit here and watch a dying flower and pretend to be happy about it?.........
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Gardening Forum”