Lightning Strike Energizes Man

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
CVX

Lightning Strike Energizes Man

Post by CVX »

Ireland On-Line

7-25-4

A 56-year-old father-of-seven said he feels "lighter and 100 years younger" after surviving a lightning strike at his home in the United States.

John Corson has been nicknamed "Sparky" and "High Voltage" in his hometown of Madison, Maine, after being hit by the massive charge.

"I'm feeling like my body is light. It's the best I've probably felt as far as energy in 10 years," he said.

The former Marine spent eight hours in hospital, undergoing tests on his heart, after surviving the strike.

He remained conscious during the frightening experience and is able to remember the incident in intricate detail.

He said he and his wife Sylvia were in their garage when the thunder storm began.

"I told her I ought to go in the house because with my luck I'd be struck right here by lightning," he told the Maine Press Herald.

They returned to the house, but when the storm appeared to have passed Mr Corson went outside.

Seconds later he heard a snap and saw a flash as he was struck by the charge.

"I saw the lightning. It was like a whitish-blue, but it was so bright.

"I actually heard the snap, but I was paralysed. It was like my whole body was just vibrating.

"It was like, a hell of a sensation. It was like chest pain, with someone's hand on my chest."

He said the charge passed through his body and even tripped three circuit breakers in the nearby garage.

"My knees buckled. I was able to straighten out. Then I was dumbfounded. Just dumbfounded."

© Thomas Crosbie Media, 2004. http://212.2.162.45/news/story.asp?j=11 ... =111881992

Return to “Paranormal Science”