Interesting New UFO Photos

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

Take a look at these photos.

Attached files
pattybug52

Post by pattybug52 »

I also need to see with my own eyes which I did back in the 80's in the High Desert of Calif-El Mirage-where my in laws lived and we spent many nites out there listening to the Coyotes howl, etc. We also spent many nites sleeping in the back of the pick up looking at the stars-(most of family was from the city so star gazing was a nice back up to watching tv-which only got one channel). For several years we always saw the same item going back and forth in the sky-not an Air force item we checked-Air base was nearby and they said it had nothing to do with their activity-admitted they had no idea what it was cause it went back and forth-east, west, south, north-said theirs did not do that. We quit asking and just watched each year. This area was also recorded by the resident people as having Unusual UFO activity since the 1930's I think.I know of many people from this area that Swear UFO's were there.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Two jets on afterburner? The one and only time I thought I saw a UFO it was a red ball in the sky in the gloaming. It was only when i turned off the car engine and the angle changed I realised what it was an raf jet on afterburner belting out to the north sea away from me, that's why it seemed static.

I'm open minded about UFO's like I just don't know. UFO's yes in that we don't know what they are but Aliens?
scott

Post by scott »

I wonder why nearly all of these photos of ufos are always blurred, or very distant!! :rolleyes:

Return to “Paranormal Science”