Why all the secrecy?

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
illuminati

Why all the secrecy?

Post by illuminati »

Plazul,

I like your thoughts on this. No one really knows, do they? I have several things that bother me about UFO's. First, something is there. No doubt. Secondly, I know not several, but many credible military men and women who have confided in me over the years. Some are relatives, some are friends.

Nobody has ever lead me to believe that they knew who/what was behind these sightings.

One new friend who had a long and distinguished career in the Air Force recently told me several stories that literally stood the hairs up on the back of my neck.

I posted the particulars in another post:

1. The immense size of the crafts. (Think the size of the Sears Tower.)

2. The "playful" nature of the ufo. It would always stay out a safe distance. Military jets could never close in.

3. The object performed "impossible" maneuvers.

I have a hard time believing that any government could keep something this big so secret for so long.

I have a hard time believing that "man" could build structures with such mind boggling capabilities.

Not only that, the recurring theme that really shakes up the Air Force pilots is the sheer size of the "mother ships" they encounter.

Think of the workforce Boeing has. Think of the workforce Nasa has. To produce even *one of these larger crafts, it would take tens of thousands of highly skilled workers. Someone would know about it. :-) This isn't just your plane jane avionics!

plazul wrote: With all the UFO reports over the years you'd think that at least one of the alien ships would have attempted some sort of communication. Friends of mine who believe that UFOs are from distant worlds say that they probably don't communicate with us because they consider us to be too primitive to get involved with. Well, excuse me, I don't buy it.

I think it's much more likely that there's an invisible secret society or government entity out there out there with advanced aeronautics and propulsion technology, perhaps even anti-gravity devices. That seems much more plausible to me.

If such an advanced organization exists on this planet they may have some sort of master plan. It just doesn't make sense to be playing hide and seek all the time. Maybe they will intervene in the event of a nuclear war or, when the time is right, disarm the nations of the world under threat of annihilation by advanced weaponry. Whatever.

I just wish they would get it over with.
Tombstone

Why all the secrecy?

Post by Tombstone »

Maybe they land these babies in the 12th dimension.

Hey, wait, I'm serious! The Beckenstein - Hawking black hole entropy in string theory suggests that the idea of spacetime is broader than usually modelled. It also suggest that this larger "spacetime" is partially present in black holes. The 12th dimension hypothesis also "magically" allows the mathematical solving of some of the most stubborn unsolved relativity theorems. I find this fascinating.

Okay, call me a geek. :)

Now, let's step back and look at our world from our 3-D world perspective - which I personally believe is akin to peeping through a pinhole the size of an atom into the great splendor we call the "universe."

Oh, and I won't mention that we are peeping with highly dilated pupils, the bright lights are on, our vision is 20/50000000, we didn't get enough sleep the night before, we have a bad case of vertigo, and last night's dinner is disagreeing with us.

Personally, I believe that this "condition" of a limited view of the universe is absolutely necessary. I believe that our limitation of viewing only a few dimensions makes our individual existence possible. (New thread?)

After 2,000 years of investigation and scientific scrutiny, our definitions of a universe and the theory of relativity depends entirely on an universe that has a circular motion. (Think gravity, different weighted objects falling at the same time, momentum theory, etc.) Everything depends on a periodic circular motion. In other words, we are cartwheeling around like we are on a spinning wheel.

Feel the movement? No. By definition, in a geometric universe, you are not going anywhere.

Think about that again.

We do live our lives on a frame of reference, don't we? Isn't this frame of reference constant - defined by "time"? From our perspective we can only fathom a tiny fraction of the universe around us. No matter how we try to "move" ourselves to understand the Theory of Relativity or Quantum Mechanics, we just can't move enough to make any difference in our view.

This is one way I rationalize why mankind encounters "paranormal" things and events.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Tombstone

Why all the secrecy?

Post by Tombstone »

I'm familiar with HAARP. They should shut it down or just fire it up when needed. (Actually, I'm not sure what the operational status is right now!)

Satellites provide us with much better over-the-horizon radar. :o
Tombstone

Why all the secrecy?

Post by Tombstone »

James Morrison wrote: No because all religions would cease to exist.

JM

I don't necessarily agree with this. I for one don't believe that we are "alone." Doesn't jeapordize my faith a bit.
capt_buzzard

Why all the secrecy?

Post by capt_buzzard »

What about all these messengers in the bible way back when Adam was a boy. What craft did they use? And then Jesus going up in a cloud? And he is coming again in a cloud? Men shot fire out of wood to primitive africans when the British landed in 1887. There are more things in heaven and earth that we don't know about yet.

A Prophecy by the Irish Saint Malachi in 1569 said that the United Kingdom & Ireland would sink beneath the sea seven years before the end of this age. And that the rest of Mankind would be consumed by fire.

Return to “Paranormal Science”