Compelling Historical Evidence of UFO's

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Pearl Harbor

Post by Pearl Harbor »

http://www.ufoartwork.com/

For a number of years I have been intrigued by old artwork that appears to depict UFOs. The artwork in my collection consists of frescos, tapestries, illustrations, oil paintings and early photographs.

Although some of the artwork represents actual sightings, others feature UFOs in a religious context.

One can only guess at why these artists chose to insert UFOs into their artwork. Did they have UFO sightings in their day and decide to add them in ? Perhaps they had an inner urge to insert them. Maybe they had some arcane knowledge about the relationship between UFOs and certain religious events.

Whatever the truth is, there are UFOs in these pieces of artwork and one can ponder and reflect on this truth.

I hope this collection, and the book* that I have compiled , will give gravitas to the idea that we have been visited by UFOs for thousands of years and whose occupants may have had an effect on our own genesis & evolution.

I'm always on the lookout for more UFO artwork. You can send any pics or references to me by E-Mail to matt@ufoartwork.com
vampress.rozz

Post by vampress.rozz »

Your link was quite interesting thanks. What made you start researching this?
Blessed be.

Return to “Paranormal Science”