Predictions of the Future

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Do any of you have visions or the ability to predict the future?

Have you ever sensed an oncoming natural disaster?

Have you ever met a person in a dream - and then months later actually meet them in real life?

This is the thread to talk about such things!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

Well...

I undergo deja-vu on the average of 2-3 times per week.

Of course, recent research has shown that deja-vu could possibly be caused by seizures in the temporal lobe, so I might be experiencing these seizures on a daily basis...which is a scary thought :S
koan

Post by koan »

I have had these types of experiences. I thankfully have never seen natural disasters before they happen. I usually get info about things that people should be doing or changes that are going to affect them in the near future. I'm only about 70% accurate guessing baby gender in pregnant women. I think its because a female can be masculine and the reverse.
Raven

Post by Raven »

yes. I have pre-cog dreams.

yes. they have come true.

nope. no natural disasters to date. (thankfully)
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
A Karenina

Post by A Karenina »

Sometimes, I'm able to determine fatal illness in a person long before it becomes known. Not a gift I like very much. It used to happen only in dreams - I'd dream their death, and within a few years, it would come true. Lately I've noticed that I can look directly at a person, and my mind, quite coldly, says, "You are dying".

Naturally, I never voice this.

Also, I must know the person fairly well. Pretty depressing stuff.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

An old friend of the family here in Ireland, a seventh son,of a seventh son. Known as a mystic for many years. He is 93 years old. Many folk don't believe in it. I was one of them for many years until I researched some of his views and his ability to see into the future. I have posted some of it here last year, but few believed. Aye Tombstone.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Tombstone wrote: Do any of you have visions or the ability to predict the future?

Have you ever sensed an oncoming natural disaster?

Have you ever met a person in a dream - and then months later actually meet them in real life?

This is the thread to talk about such things!

Deja vu happens all the time. You stand thereand say to yourself, "I'vr done this before or I've been here before. Bhuddists refer to it as the akashic records

Return to “Paranormal Science”