Seriously freakin out here..

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
NotToday

Post by NotToday »

whoh I just read this thread and it freaked me out.

I've had really crazy stuff happen like that, just ask Love Light about our old place it was awful :-1

Luckily nothing like that happens in my apartment now, I'm sorry you got scared.

I still have crazy dreams that I'm trying to tell things to go away and I can't talk. It's awful I can't even open my mouth in my dreams and I wake up all sweaty and scared :( :( :( no fun

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

NotToday;687336 wrote: whoh I just read this thread and it freaked me out.

I've had really crazy stuff happen like that, just ask Love Light about our old place it was awful :-1

Luckily nothing like that happens in my apartment now, I'm sorry you got scared.

I still have crazy dreams that I'm trying to tell things to go away and I can't talk. It's awful I can't even open my mouth in my dreams and I wake up all sweaty and scared :( :( no fun

Those sound like "night hags." People used to think it was a spirit sitting on them, immobilizing them but according to the scientists/sleep experts, it has to do with your muscles becoming temporarily paralyzed during a certain phase of your sleep. Not saying that's what it is, just that it sounds like it could be. :) I get those often, accompanied by nightmares where I scream but only a mewl comes out.
NotToday

Post by NotToday »

RedGlitter;687353 wrote: Those sound like "night hags." People used to think it was a spirit sitting on them, immobilizing them but according to the scientists/sleep experts, it has to do with your muscles becoming temporarily paralyzed during a certain phase of your sleep. Not saying that's what it is, just that it sounds like it could be. :) I get those often, accompanied by nightmares where I scream but only a mewl comes out.

it's scary to think we can become paralyzed when we sleep - what if we got stuck like that...

Kind of like people say if you dream you are falling, and you actually hit the ground you die. It sounds crazy, but how many people do you actually know that have had the dream and hit the ground. My thoughts are we don't ever hear of it because those people are dead.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
Ritz

Post by Ritz »

NotToday;687336 wrote: who I just read this thread and it freaked me out.

I still have crazy dreams that I'm trying to tell things to go away and I can't talk. It's awful I can't even open my mouth in my dreams and I wake up all sweaty and scared :( :( :( no fun

Hi from Ritz...

I have a paranormal forum, click on this en it will take you to the thread that will explain it for you, it is called(The Chiller Zone) that is the thread you need.....

click here
http://zuluentertainment.ning.com/ http://www.onbux3.com/?ref=ritz

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

Kathy Ellen;687203 wrote: Hi Susie,

Don't know how I feel about that experience you had....hope you're feeling better. That was certainly a freaky experience.

I honestly do believe in life in outer space, watch for comets through my new telescope, and look for UFO's all the time. But, I'm not sure if I believe in the paranormal. Maybe it's because I'm not religious....it's hard for me to believe in a spirit world. I know, it sounds like a dichotomy...how can I believe in life in outer space and not the spiritual world?

I don't know....I just do:guitarist

Hi Kathy Ellen. The two things don't have to be the same at all. Theoretically, if there were ETs out there, or hanging around our solar system why must they be in spirit form? For the record I don't believe in spirits as religions teach but I don't know how I would feel about plasma beings, if they existed. I suppose if they existed people would still refer to them as spirits since this is what we have all been programed to accept. Anyway if you are looking for spaceships it's almost a guarantee that the beings piloting it aren't spirits.

Actually, I don't find her experience 'freaky' at all, I'm just more curious I guess. Having acquainted myself with the technology that is available I would probably search for a logical answer. There's all sorts of stuff going on that most people haven't even heard of let alone be aware of.

Kathy, let me know if you ever do see a UFO, but look at it very carefully if you can and make sure its not a hologram. Added to this watch for markings if you can because both Canada and the US have had saucer shaped ships for quite some time, since about the 50's I think is when Canada made it's first one.

LOL, what an interesting thread.
Aura

Post by Aura »

AngelEyes82;687047 wrote: i am not looney.. i am serious.. i turned it off and it's still coming from that direction.

Go to your local spiritulist church and seek advice there. Wear a black obsidian crystal in the meantime and ask it firmly to leave you alone. It could be a deceased reletive, your not mad just being pestered.
Aura

Post by Aura »

AngelEyes82;687042 wrote: my tv is whispering my name.. it's muted. and I keep hearing a guy whisper my name. when I look it stops- when i look back at the computer it starts again.:-2

If you have the sight, it could be your guide trying to get your attention.

Return to “Paranormal Science”