Timeslips and other dimensions

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Aura

Post by Aura »

I have always been fascinated by Timeslips. Is there such a thing as rips in time or other dimensions we can’t see? I have found some stories which are interesting which might support the theory.

Mystery slips in good time

The Everyman Theatre on Hope Street stands on the premises of Hope Hall, which was once a dissenting chapel and Gospel hall in times past. In the early 1960s, Hope Hall was a popular venue for Beat poets and pop groups, and around 1964, two men who visited the premises in 1964 inadvertently stepped back centuries. The two men - Gordon and Sam, were builders who had been working on extensions at the club, and one afternoon they went down into the basement, only to be confronted by a very strange scene.

A motley group of scantily dressed men and women were dancing and singing merrily, seemingly oblivious to the two builders. Gordon and Sam also saw that the club's licensed bar and dance area was absent, and instead they saw bare floorboards and a dreary looking room. Sam felt there was something eerie about the dancing strangers, and quickly left the basement. Gordon soon followed him. When the two men went back to the club twenty minutes later with two other workmen, they saw that the dancing people had gone, and stranger still, the basement had reverted back to the club they knew.

In an effort to throw some light upon the curious incident, I delved into the history of Hope Hall, and discovered that when the place was a chapel in the 1830s, scandalous 'Love Feasts' were held in its basement. The orgies of 'free love' were 130 years ahead of their time, and were a glimpse of the promiscuous Flower Power ideals of the late 1960s. The Love Feasts at the Hope Hall chapel were instigated by the controversial Reverend Robert Aiken, but were soon banned after they came to the attention of a Mr Samuel Warren QC, who was outraged at the immoral and disgraceful goings-on.

:)
Aura

Post by Aura »

I do believe there are other dimensions and strange things that science just has simply not discovered. I believe if we could talk to the dead, then we would most probably have to change the way we’ve written about history. What better way to get your facts right, is to listen to someone who was actually there!

:)
Aura

Post by Aura »

I have heard of a story about a man who was in his car talking to his wife on the mobile. He apparently drove into a street and into the 1960's. he stopped to ask directions and didn't recognise all the strange clothing, he found his wife in town later on.

:-2

Return to “Paranormal Science”