mystic jimbo ????

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Carl44

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Carl44 »

about 2 weeks ago ,i felt like someone was in the room ,i woke up and it felt like someone was there ,i could feel them i goosebumps all over me ,it was not nice i was not afraid but it was not nice i heard things moving in the house ,sue said in the morning why have you opened up the tumble dryer door ,things had been moved honest ,i said to her someone has died someone has been trying to get in touch with me ,this has happened a lot lately ,when our neighbours died same thing ,i was relieved to find out none of my family had died and i thought ,well i must be wrong then yesterday i found out erik my nieces grandfather had died on that night ,then today i had a terrible feeling sue was going to crash in her car ,before she went i begged her to drive slowly as i felt she would crash , she promised she would ,she just rang to say that she was going really slow (SHE NORMALLY DRIVES VERY FAST DOWN THESE COUNTRY LANES)and on a blind bend a massive tractor came round the corner on her side of the road if she had not been going really slow she would of ploughed into it

these things have always happened to me ,and i have been able to keep my mind closed to them as i was afraid but since ,an episode with my uncle fred i am not afraid anymore and they are becoming much more frequent ,i had a dream i was with my brother casey we used to work together i miss him terribly ,we were doing the roof for this guy and we were happyand laughing and just before i woke up he held my hand and said tell sue to drive slowly ,then i woke up ,i could not put it all together but it left me with a feeling she would crash ,well what do you guys think :-6
Carl44

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Carl44 »

:wah: :wah: no replies

i'm well aware if any of you guys posted this i'd think

a) been on drugs

b)been drinking

c) been drinking whilst on drugs

d) were having a total breakdown

e)were having total breakdown whilst on all of the above

i'd rather people not like me for saying the things i do think and say than like me for the things i think and are afraid to say

oh well :wah: :wah:
Imladris

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Imladris »

I think that you should keep your mind open to these messages. Obviously people who care for you are looking out for you, thankfully you 'heard' the message and Suzy is safe.

I experienced something similar once. Our best man died of a brain tumour, he used to work for us and shortly after he died his oldest son started working for us. One night I had a horrible dream in which our friend came and told me how unhappy he was with the situation at his home with his wife, her new partner and his children. I woke up sobbing at 3.15am. Next morning his sone comes into work and says the family has had no sleep they were up until 3am with his younger brother who was playing up because mum had a new man. I've always felt that he just needed someone to tell and for some reason he told me.

There are more things I could tell you, perhaps one day I will but I agree that death is not the end, that if you were once loved by someone you are always loved by them and they look out for you - you just have to be open to the messages.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Pheasy

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Pheasy »

I believe (could be completly barking up the wrong tree here), that we all have the ability to sense things, some more than others. Also, that there are times in our life (even day) that we become more in tune with this. Although it can be scary sometimes, I think it is a good thing. As long as you are getting the senses from the right source.

Pheasy :-4
WonderWendy3

mystic jimbo ????

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Gave me goose bumps...you have been given a gift IMO... I'd be open to it and not discourage it. :-4 So glad Suzy is okay!!:)
koan

mystic jimbo ????

Post by koan »

That's great news jimbo.

The more confirmation you get that the messages mean something the better you'll get at it. Any time you tell someone something you have a feeling about ask them to let you know if it turns out to mean something or come true. Over time you get better and better at interpreting.
Carl44

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Carl44 »

koan;621044 wrote: That's great news jimbo.

The more confirmation you get that the messages mean something the better you'll get at it. Any time you tell someone something you have a feeling about ask them to let you know if it turns out to mean something or come true. Over time you get better and better at interpreting.

i still have not gotten over that feather in the bottle thing you did , that opened my eyes , i still have no explanation for that :-3 :-3
koan

mystic jimbo ????

Post by koan »

You develop your own kind of language with spirits. Once you get used to how they communicate then it gets easier to get the message right. The key is in knowing that it is real. You can't just think it you have to know it. And learn the difference between your own thoughts and ones that are being "spoken" to you. As long as you keep getting "hits" with accurate information then you know you're not crazy. :D
Peg

mystic jimbo ????

Post by Peg »

jimbo;621048 wrote: i still have not gotten over that feather in the bottle thing you did , that opened my eyes , i still have no explanation for that :-3 :-3

What kind of "thing" did Koan do with a feather in a bottle? Nosy minds need to know.
zinkyusa

mystic jimbo ????

Post by zinkyusa »

Peg;621097 wrote: What kind of "thing" did Koan do with a feather in a bottle? Nosy minds need to know.

Yeah me to..sounds kinky;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Return to “Paranormal Science”