Night of Terror In Haunted House

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
CVX

Post by CVX »

Night Of Terror In Haunted House

By Duncan Gibbons

icCoventry.co.uk

"A night of terror" is how a man described the time he spent in what is said to be one of Warwickshire's most haunted houses.

Michael Chapman was one of 10 people who spent the night at Shrieves House Barn, in Sheep Street, Stratford.

The 500-year-old building, now home to Falstaffs Experience museum, is said to be a hotbed of paranormal activity.

Mr Chapman, 48, a fine art expert from a village near Stratford, said the ancient building soon revealed its dark secrets.

Volunteers reported feeling dizzy, sick and breathless, and felt icy chills and pains.

He said one woman suffered bruising after being hit on the head by a mystery object and others watched as a picture moved to and fro on the wall.

A photo was taken which is said to show the ghost of an eight-year-old girl who wanders the medieval hallways.

Mr Chapman and his daughter Melissa, 17, were the only two people brave enough to last the whole night - but it is a night they will not forget.

More at: http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n ... teid=50003
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

CVX wrote: Night Of Terror In Haunted House

By Duncan Gibbons

icCoventry.co.uk

"A night of terror" is how a man described the time he spent in what is said to be one of Warwickshire's most haunted houses.

Michael Chapman was one of 10 people who spent the night at Shrieves House Barn, in Sheep Street, Stratford.

A photo was taken which is said to show the ghost of an eight-year-old girl who wanders the medieval hallways.

I wonder how easy it would be for another group of "volunteers" to spend a

night there.... my guess is pretty difficult.

If there *is* an 8 y.o. girl "wandering the medieval hallways" it is an absolute

disgrace. She should be given a jolly good ticking off, and told *not* to mess

about with the furniture, or throw things.
koan

Post by koan »

I read the rest of this article. Very bad.

The "ghosts" followed a number of the volunteers home. This is no ordinary ghost.

If there *is* an 8 y.o. girl "wandering the medieval hallways" it is an absolute

disgrace. She should be given a jolly good ticking off, and told *not* to mess

about with the furniture, or throw things.
Very funny, Bill. And very true. I've laid down the law to the ghosts in my house a couple of times. If you allow certain things they generally cooperate.

The feeling of dizziness and illness indicates something far worse than an ordinary ghost and well beyond what the 8 yr old is likely capable of. Wonder if it was built on a Gateway or if a gateway was opened there. Sounds like Amityville Horror. Reread that book recently...chilling.
persephone

Post by persephone »

Koan wrote: The feeling of dizziness and illness indicates something far worse than an ordinary ghost and well beyond what the 8 yr old is likely capable of. Wonder if it was built on a Gateway or if a gateway was opened there. Sounds like Amityville Horror. Reread that book recently...chilling.I have never been able to watch Amityville, think it's the only movie to ever give me nightmares.

Otherwise when I was reading this I thought of Sunnydale :wah:

There's a good many ghost stories in England though, and claims as to where is the most haunted.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Return to “Paranormal Science”