UFO Expert: Aliens May Be Preparing Us For Ultimate Encounter

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
CVX

Post by CVX »

By Scott Logan

http://www.kbcitv.com/x5154.xml?ParentP ... upID=x5154

BOISE - IDAHO

UFOs are showing a keen interest in our nuclear weapons facilities, says investigator Robert Hastings, who has spent countless hours analyzing documents dealing with UFO sightings at nuclear missile launch sites and research labs in the United States over the past several decades.

"You have reference to these objects hovering, racing away at blinding speed," he told Idaho 2 News. "There is no evidence we have an aircraft that can do that or anyone else on earth."

Hastings, who has devoted countless hours researching UFOs and the U.S. government's reaction to them, was in Boise for a lecture and slide show Monday at Boise State University.

Hastings believes we are being visited by aliens who have mastered a faster than light form of space flight. And he speculates they have not openly revealed themselves to avoid public panic.

"What they're doing is engaging in a decades long psychological preparation process whereby slowly but surely people on earth understand this is real, they're here," he said.

Hastings believes three UFOs with aliens on board did crash at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and points to a 1950 memo to FBI Director J Edgar Hoover saying three so-called flying saucers had been recovered "each one occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall "

And he says the spectacular UFO sighting earlier this year off the Yucatan Peninsula were the real deal. But Hastings is not a believer in the theory aliens and earthlings are working together at Area 51, the top secret base in the Nevada desert, as some suggest.

In the end, Hastings says what's missing -- so far -- is physical evidence, but he says the story is far from over.
koan

Post by koan »

A co-worker of mine is a big conspiracy theorist and had a number of folks faxing her updates all the time that she would bring in to work. A lot of the 'alien's are coming' updates liked to put dates on when events were going to happen. All of these dates have passed. There is evidence of alien encounters dating way back to cave dwelling societies, I believe. If they are going to interfere with human existence would they not have done so already. It seems that people were prepared to accept their existence back in the caves so why the wait?

If you read David Icke, whom I think you've refered to in the past, the Bush family are of the lizard alien race. (In which case...they're already here) :D

Why do people think aliens are wiser than humans or that they will advance our species in a positive direction?

What if they are just as messed up and confused as we are?
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

I'm going to take a line from Calvin on Hobbes on this one:

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Return to “Paranormal Science”