More UFOs Over India Cause Great Debate

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
CVX

Post by CVX »

More UFOs on Indian sky - what is happening on the Indian side of Himalayas?

Are they planning to land? Close Encounters?

Are they building a base?

By Sumit Chatterjee

Special Correspondent

IndiaDaily.com

More Indian Military personnel and local natives are coming forward in Himalayas Tarai area (Indian side) and are reporting extremely unusual activities with many UFO sightings all around the day. Some Helicopter pilots are complaining about sophisticated jamming. A young boy in Nepal drew a picture of what seems to be a Extra terrestrial Flying Object. He saw it with many friends while playing in the ground. The boys report that these vehicles have no sound, can take off vertically and can float without effect of gravity. These vehicles can also disappear all on a sudden. Some of Indian Air Force pilots are secretly reporting seeing strange flying objects near Himalayas around the Chinese border. A Tibetian monk recently in India said that these activities are going on since 1998 Indian Nuke test and the number is growing every day.

According some scientists of Indian Geological Survey, UFOs and strange beings are visiting a specific 100 square kilometers regularly since last eighteen months. North of Himachal Pradesh is experiencing very specific sightings. Among the local people there is a rumor that ìtheyî will land somewhere there in the next seven years. Some UFO researchers say that beings from K-9 constellation will land on the earth and expose themselves finally in 2012. Is this then the final preparation of landing that even Mayans predicted thousands of years back?

One thing for sure, some one has told Indian Government and the military to stay tight lipped. The military personnel are talking privately and keep saying that for national security reasons nothing more can be said. But at least one of them has come out and said it is definitely UFO.

There are every indication that some landing base is being built under the hard rocks of Himalayas. The area chosen is tough terrain and is in no manís land buffering between India and China.

Another interesting thing is also happening. Around this area extremely increased Indian and Chinese army activities are seen. It is so active that in any other times one could have said that India and China is going on war at that spot.

Does India and China know something that they are not talking about?

Recently an artificial lake was created in China very close to Indian border. The lake threatened massive flood on the Indian side. India and China both refused to inspect the area properly. And all on a sudden local Chine-Indian people report the lake is no longer there. Whatever residue of the lake is there is there is no longer a threat to Indian villages. What really happened? What caused an artificial lake of that size and who took care of fixing it?

Chinese officials are perplexed at this happening. But India was never worried. Neither was China worried about the flood. Why?

People in that area are reporting that large and small UFOs are being seen all the time. Chinese and Indian military is telling people that these are spy vehicles.

Why should spy vehicles appear all on a sudden? Why should Indian local people start seeing UFOs near the Himalayas all the time? Why are these vehicles disappearing so fast?

Some in Indian Space Research Organization secretly are saying that these UFOs are definitely planning and building a solid landing site with the help of Indian and Chinese Government.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/10-09h-04.asp
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

This story reads like a silly 5th grade writing assignment.

Why can't UFO's be nothing more than HUMANS using time machines? Maybe these things are nothing more than their contemporary K-Car or Pinto of their day.
Hopalong

Post by Hopalong »

I agree with Illuminati - there could be other explanations for this much activity.

Its always suspicious when a newspaper reports this kind of thing in a sensational manner. Given this much supposed activity it is curious that the AP or others have not picked it up. After all this kind of thing is ripe tabloid fodder and sells at the check out counter . Perhaps the rest of the world media is too preoccupied with our election , terrorism and Iraq to devote any time to these "startling" events.

Its also interesting that with all the surveillance from spy satellites (ours and others) there is no evidence showing up that anyone besides the Indian and Chinese governments even cares that aliens are ostensibly building some kind of base in a remote area.

The best part is , if this is really happenng , no one's trying to prevent it and so I guess we can look forward to some really big news in the future.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

I usually enjoy stories like this - but Illuminati is right. It meanders and appears to be grabbing at straws.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

[QUOTE=CVX]More UFOs on Indian sky .....................[QUOTE]

More UFOs Over India Cause Great Debate? I read Hindustan Times and have not seen any debate going on these UFOs. It may be strange but this news has not generated any interest in general Indian public.

Dear CVX your post is quite informative. Will welcome any additional info on the subject from you and any other FG member.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I don't know anything about the disapearing lake.

But I do know that the rock band UFO rocks. I recomend The Wild The Willing and the Innocent as well as Lights Out.

The son of legandary Led Zepplin drummer is now in the band:)
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: I don't know anything about the disapearing lake.

But I do know that the rock band UFO rocks. I recomend The Wild The Willing and the Innocent as well as Lights Out.

The son of legandary Led Zepplin drummer is now in the band:)

You don't know anything about the disapearing lake, neither do I. There were lot of news and concern shown by evertybody but suddenly it all disappeared.

May be it is the band visiting Himalayas to set a stage for rocking! What do you say?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

In Ireland, UFOs have a crackpot religious meaning. :-6
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

capt_buzzard wrote: In Ireland, UFOs have a crackpot religious meaning. :-6

'Crackpot religious meaning' sounds interesting. Will you please elaborate?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Suresh Gupta wrote: 'Crackpot religious meaning' sounds interesting. Will you please elaborate?

They see statures moving and speaking about how the people how they have lost their faith in the one true Church, the Roman Catholic Church. And Mary, the Mother of God, being the only way to God is through his Holy Mother Church.
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

"May be it is the band visiting Himalayas to set a stage for rocking! What do you say?"

I think it would be wise of them to capatalize on their name more then they have in the passed.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. My just over broak job has me working 12.5 hour days and they don't let us go online at work except for job related stuff anymore:(
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Perhaps its the CIA looking down on which country will they invade next :wah:
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: "May be it is the band visiting Himalayas to set a stage for rocking! What do you say?"

I think it would be wise of them to capatalize on their name more then they have in the passed.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. My just over broak job has me working 12.5 hour days and they don't let us go online at work except for job related stuff anymore:(

Well keep on posting whenever you get time and "THEY" are not looking.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

Return to “Paranormal Science”