who loves fishing?

A place to discuss all of your outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and whatever else you do out in the great wilds.
Omni_Skittles

who loves fishing?

Post by Omni_Skittles »

kayleneaussie;1099347 wrote: dont think she was saying he is a liar...harsh word....fishing rods are for both male and female or so I thought:thinking:I was kidding!!! lol i am well aware they do but, he assures me that they don't.
Smoke signals ftw!
Omni_Skittles

who loves fishing?

Post by Omni_Skittles »

hoxtonchris;1099362 wrote: could be your grandad was wary of putting you on the end of a rod too young,i knew when i had to take my son fishing at an early age that i would spend most of the day untangling his line,also i suspect in america the dangers are pretty awesome(clever use of an americanism there)and so until you were an age to care for your self he was conservative with the actual situation regarding fishing equipment availability.grandparents NEVER lie to us,they protect us.lol i just want to go fishing... i don't see the issue in that.... haha
Smoke signals ftw!
hoxtonchris

who loves fishing?

Post by hoxtonchris »

Omni_Skittles;1099374 wrote: lol i just want to go fishing... i don't see the issue in that.... haha
when you do go i hope you will tell us of it ,i imagine in texas its pretty wild.do share with us please
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

hoxtonchris;1099352 wrote: shimano are the best make in my opinion,i use them too,i also have a travelling rod and real that i take everywhere with me,if i pass a river i like the look of i will go down to the edge set up and have a go even if its only for a short while.dont know if you are aware but shimano also make the best cycle gears too.i fished in greece one year.the locals were trying to catch small sea fish for bait ,but with their huge hooks and line their success was minimal.i set up one of my competition rods and tiny hooks and thin line,i put some morsals in a handfull of sand and threw that around my float.i caught loads!the locals were amazed and i handed over some hooks etc for them to use(a business oportunity there me thinks)

great to see another fisherperson who loves Shimano!

I love river and stream fishing, 20 minutes from here is the Credit River, we put our hipweighters on and go right into it, love it, there is a huge pool further up the river, in the fall, many salmon are there and everyone is fly fishing, must learn how to fly fish!
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099346 wrote: yes Odie I do fish:D go fishing every holiday use to fish a lot bt too busy now so looking forward to it next week :-6

alright, what do you use for bait?
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

Omni_Skittles;1099338 wrote: are you calling my grandad a liar? :thinking:

.......perhaps he doesn't want you fishing, why I have no idea, as I started when I was quite young, but yes, they make rods and reels for all ages.

Dad started me off using a red bobber, he would put a worm on the hook, in case I got hurt.
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Chris isn't online now Odie but he sure loved this thread and appreciates you putting it up;):)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1099409 wrote: Chris isn't online now Odie but he sure loved this thread and appreciates you putting it up;):)

hey, its was awesome he came on and shared so much with me, he is truly an awesome fisherman!

He knows soooooo much more than I do and so much traveling and fishing everywhere, what a rush!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1099410 wrote: hey, its was awesome he came on and shared so much with me, he is truly an awesome fisherman!

He knows soooooo much more than I do and so much traveling and fishing everywhere, what a rush!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
Well when he comes here again Im sure he will come straight to this thread;):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Omni_Skittles;1099372 wrote: I was kidding!!! lol i am well aware they do but, he assures me that they don't.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099407 wrote: alright, what do you use for bait?

bread....smalll piece of squid or worms depending on what fish i want to catch:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099429 wrote: bread....smalll piece of squid or worms depending on what fish i want to catch:DDo you eat it:sneaky:
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099431 wrote: Do you eat it:sneaky:

i will eat you in a minute :-5:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099432 wrote: i will eat you in a minute :-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099435 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Do You Fish :thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099440 wrote: Do You Fish :thinking:No but I like Fish and Chips if that helps:D
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099453 wrote: No but I like Fish and Chips if that helps:D

well if ya dont fish get off this thread and go play with ya ugly dollies :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099455 wrote: well if ya dont fish get off this thread and go play with ya ugly dollies :yh_rotflWell I sort of Fish.......when I go looking for it at the Supermarket:D
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

I go squiding too....you walk along the shoreline of a night with a strong torch to catch them:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099480 wrote: I go squiding too....you walk along the shoreline of a night with a strong torch to catch them:D
Oh sounds great:(:sneaky:
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099429 wrote: bread....smalll piece of squid or worms depending on what fish i want to catch:D

they say bread works, must try this, tanks!
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1099453 wrote: No but I like Fish and Chips if that helps:D

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099480 wrote: I go squiding too....you walk along the shoreline of a night with a strong torch to catch them:D

oh now doesn't that sound pleasant!:-5:-5:-5
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099482 wrote: Oh sounds great:(:sneaky:

Its fun...you catch them with a net :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099489 wrote: oh now doesn't that sound pleasant!:-5:-5:-5

Its good fun Odie but ya have to go with a group of people...I wouldnt go walking by myself at night....and its so peaceful with the moon shining down the water lapping at your feet and the peacefulness of it all......although we usually end up begin noisy and pushing each other in the water :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099493 wrote: Its good fun Odie but ya have to go with a group of people...I wouldnt go walking by myself at night....and its so peaceful with the moon shining down the water lapping at your feet and the peacefulness of it all......although we usually end up begin noisy and pushing each other in the water :yh_rotfl

but you said you torched them?

that's gotta hurt!
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1099496 wrote: but you said you torched them?

that's gotta hurt!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099496 wrote: but you said you torched them?

that's gotta hurt!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you carry the torch so you can see them :-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099499 wrote: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you carry the torch so you can see them :-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

above this post I see Carol laughing away at me, and now you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I will never understand the way the engish talk!:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

sitting here thinking, those poor fish!:-5:-5

cute, but stupid!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099487 wrote: they say bread works, must try this, tanks!

have you tried using bread as burlie :thinking:

you put a peace of bread in your mouth have a bit of a chew then throw it in the water do lots of it and the fish come rushing :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099515 wrote: have you tried using bread as burlie :thinking:

you put a peace of bread in your mouth have a bit of a chew then throw it in the water do lots of it and the fish come rushing :D
Your bleedin mental:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099515 wrote: have you tried using bread as burlie :thinking:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember as a kid now feeding the neighbours fish with bread...they all swarm like bees!

neighbour was not happy!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099516 wrote: Your bleedin mental:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

At least I know how to catch fish :p
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099517 wrote: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember as a kid now feeding the neighbours fish with bread...they all swarm like bees!

neighbour was not happy!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

The best part for me, was 5 a.m., by myself, on the dock with a coffee and cigys, casting out my line, the dew rising off the water, seeing the loons and hearing those and the morning doves a singing, now that's living!
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099520 wrote: At least I know how to catch fish :p
So do I baby..............give the nice man at the shop some money:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1099527 wrote: So do I baby..............give the nice man at the shop some money:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

gut hurts again, to much laughing here going on, others are gonna think were mental!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099526 wrote: The best part for me, was 5 a.m., by myself, on the dock with a coffee and cigys, casting out my line, the dew rising off the water, seeing the loons and hearing those and the morning doves a singing, now that's living!

with ya there Odie....thats what I will be doing when I go away.....will be thinking of ya :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

carolly;1099527 wrote: so do i baby..............give the nice man at the shop some money:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:-5:-5:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1099531 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

gut hurts again, to much laughing here going on, others are gonna think were mental!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflWell I fink they know that already babe:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099534 wrote: with ya there Odie....thats what I will be doing when I go away.....will be thinking of ya :D

your going fishing when your away?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh take me with you!:-4

no point in staying here, Carol just eats anyway!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1099539 wrote: your going fishing when your away?

no point in staying here, Carol just eats anyway!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099539 wrote: your going fishing when your away?

no point in staying here, Carol just eats anyway!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

got a spare bed your welcome to come :D imagine the fun we would have if you could come:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099542 wrote: got a spare bed your welcome to come :D imagine the fun we would have if you could come:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflYe and you would lead her astray

:-2
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1099546 wrote: Ye and you would lead her astray

:-2

I know :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1099548 wrote: I know :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1099549 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

soooooooooo come with us!

well gladly bait your hook!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

with eels!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

who loves fishing?

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1099556 wrote: soooooooooo come with us!

with eels!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOh me Chili Im eating now couldn't handle eels right now:wah::wah:;)
kayleneaussie

who loves fishing?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1099556 wrote: soooooooooo come with us!

with eels!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

who loves fishing?

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1099645 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ewwwwwwwwwwwww could you imagine us doing that?:-5:-5:-5

:lips::lips::lips:

:yh_rotfl