Tom Ellis and Robert Kazinsky

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Two of the more interesting shows on Fox this season are Lucifer and Second Chance.

While watching 'faceoff' earlier tonight, Robert Kazinsky was a guest judge... first inkling I had that he was a foreigner. Seriously did not hear it at all in his character on Second Chance

So then I looked up Tom Ellis because I'd been thinking he was faking his accent to sound more like the devil, but nope... foreigner too.

Then I find out that they were both on Eastenders and here's my question... who are your favorite actors/actresses from that show ? I may have to look it up on netflix

I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Eastenders must have had several thousand actors with speaking parts. In the UK Tom Ellis is identified more with Gary from "Miranda", a part he played very competently.

Far and away the best acting on Eastenders was the portrayal of Frank and Pat Butcher by Mike Reid and Pam St. Clement.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1494042 wrote: Far and away the best acting on Eastenders was the portrayal of Frank and Pat Butcher by Mike Reid and Pam St. Clement.

When was the last time you watched ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

Sometime in the 90s at a guess. The program has little bearing on real life. Unlike, for example, Miranda.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1494045 wrote: Sometime in the 90s at a guess. The program has little bearing on real life. Unlike, for example, Miranda.

Miranda yes...............like a fly on the wall
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Paaaat ! 'Ave a word wiv yerself will ya !
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

Post by spot »

Tom Ellis appears to have turned Lucifer into a sensational series. He had the same part when he was playing Gary but the Vancouver production team has built up from there. It's my opinion that the series learned a lot from Sanctuary, the feel is very akin.

Return to “General TV Shows”