Celebrity BB

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Betty Boop

Celebrity BB

Post by Betty Boop »

Anyone know anyone?? :wah:

Megan's hangry rant was like watching my 13 year old daughter have a melt-down, totally unreasonable. :rolleyes:
G#Gill

Celebrity BB

Post by G#Gill »

I had a quick peep the other day, but only for a short time ! They all seem to be Z list so-called celebs. All they seem to be able to do is shout and scream at each other, but maybe I tuned in on an off night ! What a positively revolting lot they are ! I only recognised a couple of them, one being an ex-Eastenders fella who played a character called Christian, and I've forgotten who the other one was. Sorry but I think this program is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I find it to be an insult to peoples' intelligence !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Celebrity BB

Post by spot »

I will go and look and report back.

Been, looked, returned. I'd heard, technically, of Mrs Bowie, but none of the others. Mrs Bowie isn't someone I knew anything about other than her name.

If one of them was in town and needed to eat I'd take whoever it was to the local curry house and be entertaining. Fortunately it seems a remote likelihood, but one-on-one I can tolerate people.

I don't shine in groups.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Celebrity BB

Post by FourPart »

I thought they'd done away with BB due to its being so mind numbingly boring.
Bruv

Celebrity BB

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1491434 wrote: I thought they'd done away with BB due to its being so mind numbingly boring.

No............Channel 5 picked it up after 4 got shot of it.

It is/was a brilliant idea for a TV show, but like a joke, it can only be repeated a limited amount of times before the participants and audience catch on to the punchlines.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
G#Gill

Celebrity BB

Post by G#Gill »

It would be marginally more interesting if the Celeb.B.B. had a few C or even D celebs. that people would recognise. But of course those level of celebs. have more sense and don't need the money as much as these characters. Hang on I didn't see any 'characters' at all in this lot of Z list celebs. YAWN. As far as I can tell, it has been this exhilarating for the past 5 or 6 years ! :yh_rotfl No I don't watch it, only just to see who is taking part ! But each time I find that the participants are no more interesting than in previous years, so I switch off !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
FourPart

Celebrity BB

Post by FourPart »

Not only that, but just what warrants being a Celeb these days. More often than not it's something to do with the fact that they were once on Big Brother. I don't watch the dross - come to that I rarely watch TV at all (nothing worth watching). What I do watch is on iPlayer / On Demand. But who are the "Celebs" on the programme, and just what is it that made them "Celebs"? Do they have any special talent? Musician? Actor? Comedian? Politician? Who are they?
Betty Boop

Celebrity BB

Post by Betty Boop »

This Megan is apparently from towie, she's rough, caused havoc in the house last night and dropped the c word on several occasions. It's a shame BB saw fit to allow her a night on her own to cool down, she should have been kicked out.

I'm still working out who a lot of the others are lol I know John ex eastenders gay man, I know Daniella and I know who Nancy is. I also know who Angie is but the rest are unknown to me.

Return to “General TV Shows”