keith lemon bans katie price from celebrity juice the AA grumpy column

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

LOCK THE DOORS BOLT THE WINDOWS PUT THE CAT OUT

GRUMPY,S BACK.

yes my forumn garden friends things where getting a little stale and thought you may have heard enough of the grumps for a while but i must say its nice to be back in the garden again and looking around nothings changed... bring my bags from the bentley will you

KEITH Lemon says Katie Price will "never" appear on Celebrity Juice again.

The funnyman has banned the model, also known as Jordan, from his show after she branded one of its team captains, Kelly Brook, a "heifer".

Keith, 39, waded into the Kelly/Katie war last week, saying: "Katie is never coming back on Celebrity Juice."

And he added: "She was rubbish when she came on here before.

"She was wooden and didn't relax and thought we were trying to take the p*ss.

Read more: Keith Lemon bans Katie Price from Celebrity Juice | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

AAG

i have watched celebrity juice and think the whole programe as crap

and just switched it off after the first 5 or 10 mins

and i dont even rate keith lemon who reminds me of one of those medalion men tring to be 21 when he,s nearly twice that and tries to be as funny as vic reeves which is as funny as a boil on the arse.

the whole programe is just smut from end to end and just OTT as a programe goes

ITV must be desperate to show this late night detrius even eurotrash never went this far

ban katie price ...ban celebrity juice... leigh you,re not even funny
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I'd rather they just banned the sexist programme, I'd be happy to ban Keith too.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

That 5 or 10 minutes you managed to watch, must have been jam packed for you to glean so much information Mr Grumps.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

When she first came on the scene and with the hardship of a severely disabled blind son, I had a tad of admiration for her for doing what ever It took to provide for her child but over the years seeing snippets here and there, Katie Price Is just plain nasty about other people especially any other woman.

I don't watch Celebrity Juice but good for him banning her and standing up for other women. It's about time she realised people don't want to hear her vicious comments about other celebs....

Bang Tidy
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “General TV Shows”